• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Countess D'If

Depression fights Countess D'If

Guys, I am struggling here. Literal goal for the week: make it to Friday. Plan to make it to Friday? Wake up in the mornings and take my pills. Then make additional decisions/plans. I am trying, but my brain is an asshole.

• Like 8

Guys, I am struggling here. Literal goal for the week: make it to Friday. Plan to make it to Friday? Wake up in the mornings and take my pills. Then make additional decisions/plans. I am trying, but my brain is an asshole.

Sending good vibes. You are strong and this seems a Boss Battle. I'm one of the minions here ready to help if I can in any way.

878a17f6326ec5b635fa6aa317d63404.gif
  • Like 2

Thank you! I’m just going to keep trying. 

I tried by getting out of bed, taking my pills and getting a shower, putting on some makeup and getting to work on time. Yay me!

I did my voice mails. I did my emails. Now I’m starting a thing. I’m just going to pick a thing and start it. 

EDIT:

I finished TWO things AND I've done a bunch of stuff that was not on the to-do list. GO ME!

• Like 10

Signed up for betterhelp.com

Can't be going crazy all by myself now, can I?
I think this is for the best! Knowing you need help is something already, yet allowing someone to help you is really difficult (for me at least!).
I'm proud of you!!
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Countess D'If said:

Signed up for betterhelp.com

Can't be going crazy all by myself now, can I?

Cool. Hope it works out for you.

• Like 1

I did make it to Friday! Yay! I forgot my pills on Tuesday, but I remembered them every other day, including today! However, I got an obnoxious little cold and I've been asleep since about 7:00 Friday evening. I'm better, but my nose it still stuffy <_<

Right now, I have to prepare for Court tomorrow. I'm watching videos and reading notes from my trial advocacy class. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

I took my pills this morning and I got stuff done. And I also went to court. 

Yay, I am proud of you.

8 hours ago, Countess D'If said:

And just now now my cat farted in my face. Good day

I shouldn't laugh, but this was my first thought

FlickeringSoftIndianspinyloach-size_rest

Followed by

1fouqp.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Yay, I am proud of you.

I shouldn't laugh, but this was my first thought

FlickeringSoftIndianspinyloach-size_rest

Followed by

1fouqp.jpg

You should totally laugh. I was not expecting it!

I took my pills this morning. I adulted and got my car an oil change. I filed a thing that was giving me heart burn. I solved an it problem. Now it’s time for bed. 

• Like 4

Yay you are doing excellent at doing things. 

Getting a car oil change is sooo much groan lol I hate doing that. My boyfriend hates doing that.. his car is severely overdue for an oil change T_T 

• Like 1

Hello! Happy Wednesday! I’m doing ok. Been taking my pills. The really really bad part of the depression seems to have passed.  It seems. That’s a relief. Now I just need to reestablish a routine. I need to remember to eat. That’s been a problem the last couple of weeks that I didn’t even NOTICE because I was so out of it and stressed and depressed. 
The Marine tells me that he’ll call or text me at lunch to remind me to eat. Yay! Solutions!

• Like 4

Good morning. Happy Thursday. I took my pills. I took a shower! I found my fidget ring and I found my Fitbit. I have coffee. I have a lunch. 
Happy Thursday! Seems a lot of good things happening :)
  • Like 1