Scalyfreak vs Stress Hydra, Round 2

Scaly Freak

After what feels like forever, Procrastination withdraws, with one final hiss conceding defeat for this round. Scalyfreak salutes the demon’s departure and sheathes her blade, glad to be done with fighting for now. Humming to herself, she starts along the path down the hill and across a small creek, intending to get across the large field between her current position, and the forest lands that are her destinations.

Without warning, the ground begins to tremble. Scalyfreak spins around, whipping out her sword and shield, her eyes fixed on a spot at the top of the hill. The trembling turns into tremors, which turn into steady earth shaking, heavy steps of at least four feet.

And Scalyfreak waits, staring at the horizon, until a very large, very familiar, yet entirely new shape appears and approaches. As it grows larger, the many necks stretch out and the heads roar, two of them breathing fire and a couple of the others spew various kinds of noxious fumes.

“Second form.” Scalyfreak nods grimly and braces herself for the upcoming battle. “Of course.”

gm0kF8Q.png

As is typical with these kinds of boss fights, the second form is larger, stronger, and has a lot more stamina than the first round, leading to a long and drawn-out fight. Round Two consumes more healing items, causes considerably more damage to armor and weapons, and the higher intensity destroys both poise and focus.

The project that spawned Stress Hydra has moved into the post-launch phase of supporting and stabilizing, and since it’s a huge and unwieldy beast, there is a lot of flailing and desperate scrambling just to keep everything from falling to pieces. It’s very stressful, more so than Round One, despite the lack of travel this time.

The Flame of Anxiety burns bright and tall, and Hydra’s toxins and poison attacks are starting to have an effect. I sleep less than half as much as I need. My stomach problems have returned with a vengeance, triggered by the large amounts of coffee I drink to try stave off exhaustion, and fueled by far too much alcohol, since that supposedly dulls tension and makes sleep happen (Spoiler: It doesn’t. That really doesn’t work.)

Working out is a thing of the past, despite multiple attempts to get back to the gym, probably due to aforementioned lack of sleep.

Not unexpectedly, I have developed an accidental habit of intermittent fasting. I skip breakfast every day I have to be at work, since eating breakfast makes my upset stomach very rebellious and that’s never good while driving. Or in meetings.

Yes, at the moment, Stress Hydra is winning.

So that’s not acceptable and something has to change.

Silver lining and saving grace is that I have continued to meditate every day. Every other part of the morning routine has collapsed, but I cling to my morning meditation habit like Gollum clings to his Prescious, and I refuse to let go. While I hide behind the meditation, like a large magical shield, I have taken inventory of things that need to change, and done my best to figure out which changes will have the most impact, while not exhausting me in the process of effecting that change.

Cut back on the stomach liner solvents. This requires me to do two simple things. First, to reduce the amount of coffee I drink, particularly on an empty stomach in the mornings. Second, to stop trying to drown Stress Hydra in vodka and whiskey, because she has gills and grows bigger when you feed her booze. To this end, seltzer waters and herbal teas have been purchased and stored at and around my desk at work.

Make gym fun again, so it’s less of a chore to drag myself in there. Yes, I do feel that way right now. That’s bad and not okay, and needs to stop. I’m looking for a simple program that is different from what I’ve been doing in the past, to give myself a fresh start, but it needs to be simple enough it doesn’t require a lot of work to set up and get started with. I’m looking through the ones that were pre-loaded in Progression, and trying to decide between them, but there is a shortage of barbells.

Carry-over from previous challenge: Attack Procrastination The clean-outkit from ThredUp has arrived. On the envelope it says, “This isn’t a bag. It’s a stress-reduction device.” That’s exactly what I need! I will select items for the bag and mail it out and that will make me feel better about a lot of things.

Okay.

*deep breath *

Let’s do this.

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

Started a serious effort to repair the partially dissolved stomach lining, by dousing it in peppermint tea, ginger tea, and a surprisingly tasty kombucha. Based on the lack of pain and cramping, it's at the very least calming things down. :)

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

What a perfect storm you are riding out!

ThredUp is awesome, I have used clean-out kits as stress relief devices myself, to positive effect.

Peppermint and ginger and booch sound like a very effective beginning for repair of distraught innards.

• Like 1

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Read Harder Challenge                                                                                                                                        

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

Peppermint and ginger and booch sound like a very effective beginning for repair of distraught innards.

Please do tell me more....

This is my first experiment with kombucha. It seemed like an easy way to give my stomach probiotics without lactose, and given the current situation, worth trying. It's tasty and seemed to work well, but it's ridiculously expensive, at least what little I have found so far.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

following! store brand kombucha is probably the cheapest, or thrive market if you're a member, OR you can make your own. it's a bit of a process though. Just from a quick google search it looks like Wegman's, Giant/Stop & Shop, Safeway, and King Soopers have their own kombucha brands. though... they may have way more sugar than the more expensive brands, sigh.

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

21 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Carry-over from previous challenge: Attack Procrastination The clean-outkit from ThredUp has arrived. On the envelope it says, “This isn’t a bag. It’s a stress-reduction device.” That’s exactly what I need! I will select items for the bag and mail it out and that will make me feel better about a lot of things.

Partial victory! The site FAQ says to put 10-15 items in the bag, so I put 20, since I was able to. :devilish:

I swear 12 of the 20 were turtleneck sweaters. I don't remember buying them. I don't remember even wearing them. I am not a turtleneck person. I have no idea how this happened, but now they are gone and that makes me happy! 

I have also put the bag in my car, to make it easy for me to drop it at the post office tomorrow.

• Like 4

Book Riot Challenge 2021

11 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

I swear 12 of the 20 were turtleneck sweaters. I don't remember buying them. I don't remember even wearing them. I am not a turtleneck person. I have no idea how this happened, but now they are gone and that makes me happy! 

Hehehe. Stealth turtleneck infiltration. 

• Haha 3

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the artist

11 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Partial victory! The site FAQ says to put 10-15 items in the bag, so I put 20, since I was able to. :devilish:

I have also put the bag in my car, to make it easy for me to drop it at the post office tomorrow.

nice! they are looking for turtlenecks right now so you're in luck :lol: i have officially sold one item with them, 7 more sold are awaiting the end of the return period, and 3 are in peoples carts! it's kind of exciting to watch. i just ordered 3 more clean out bags too! give us all the stress reduction!!

• Like 2

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

2 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

nice! they are looking for turtlenecks right now so you're in luck :lol: i have officially sold one item with them, 7 more sold are awaiting the end of the return period, and 3 are in peoples carts! it's kind of exciting to watch. i just ordered 3 more clean out bags too! give us all the stress reduction!!

I didn't even think about that part! I was focused entirely on getting rid of things, and the happy feels of knowing that if they can't sell anything they will recycle it responsibly instead of throwing it in a landfill (like so many of my local thrift stores). Now I have more to look forward to! :)

(Ignore the squealing in the background. Self Indulgence gets carried away.)

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

23 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Please do tell me more....

This is my first experiment with kombucha. It seemed like an easy way to give my stomach probiotics without lactose, and given the current situation, worth trying. It's tasty and seemed to work well, but it's ridiculously expensive, at least what little I have found so far.

That is about all I know about it. It works really well whenever my digestion gets cranky, I don't fully understand the science of gut bacteria but it plays out as advertised in my personal n=1 experiments. But yes, it is $$$, so as much as I would like to drink it regularly just because I like it, I don't - I save it for 'medicinal use only.'

I have toyed with the idea of making my own, but frankly I suck at follow-through and I've murdered enough sourdough starters to know I probably don't have what it takes to keep a SCOBY alive.

15 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Victory!!!

14 hours ago, Harriet said:

Hehehe. Stealth turtleneck infiltration. 

This reminds me of my big post-Florence closet purge. I know with certain knowledge that I look good in and like charcoal, navy, purple, and teal. I can effectively wear black and cream, but not white. Warm colors do not look good on me, never have.

I discarded at least two bags worth of brown, tan, burgundy, and peach garments. There is no rational reason on God's green earth for me to have owned any such. I also finally let go of a very expensive, very well-made leather purse - in ruby red. This purse went with exactly nothing I owned.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

5 minutes ago, Gemma said:

This reminds me of my big post-Florence closet purge. I know with certain knowledge that I look good in and like charcoal, navy, purple, and teal. I can effectively wear black and cream, but not white. Warm colors do not look good on me, never have.

I discarded at least two bags worth of brown, tan, burgundy, and peach garments. There is no rational reason on God's green earth for me to have owned any such. I also finally let go of a very expensive, very well-made leather purse - in ruby red. This purse went with exactly nothing I owned. 

Actually, based on the colors you like to wear, burgundy would probably work for you. As would specific shades of brown or tan. The issue of course is that coloring alone is a very small ingredient in the messy cocktail of "will this look good on me?"  As the great turtleneck infiltration has shown, we also have to consider style, fit, and comfort levels. :)

And if you ever come across an unexplainable ruby red purse again, I will happily adopt it. They go great with black. ;)

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

200.gif

This has also happened to me. I love bright colours on the rack. Hate them on me. I require oxblood, navy, racing green, charcoal and white. Maybe mustard. It takes a steady hand to place the bright! pink/turquoise/coral thing back on the shelf and reach for something more staid. But it's worth it later when I have to actually put those things on and wear them. 

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the artist

It's a pity theres no version of thredup for men. I would love to see something like that.

Are you maintaining the IF on the weekend? I mean, if you're already doing it because of work, maybe just make it the thing you do.

I inherited a hydra with my new job, but it's like a baby hydra that you can teach to not eat people. I'm working on it not developing into full fledged stress hydra.

If you need the caffeine, are you trying to substitute black and green teas too? 

• Like 1

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

I've actually been doing unintentional and unstructured IF-ish eating patterns most weekends anyway. I dislike eating breakfast, and only did it because going without anything to eat between bed time and lunch time wasn't really a good option for me. I'm not hungry in the mornings, but on work days I made myself eat. On weekends, I sleep until I wake up, then I putz around the house and do slow-paced things while I have coffee and enjoy having the day off. Then, after I've been awake for a few hours, I eventually eat when I feel hungry.

Due to stress and corrosive liquids over the pats couple of weeks, my stomach went from "I said I'm not hungry!" in the mornings to, "if you keep force feeding me breakfast I will throw it back up in the middle of your commute!". I decided not to call that bluff, since it wasn't one, and stopped having breakfast. Now it's habit, and it's a habit I like. 

With regards to caffeine, I experimented yesterday, and discovered that what I need to avoid is not coffee is general. It's the chemical-laden dark brown acid concoction from the work break room, that poses as coffee. I brought in a French press and made my own coffee with some of the hot tea water the break room provides, and that switch, in combination with the mint and ginger and kombucha, has already made a big difference for stomach wellbeing. However, just to be on the safe side, I have reduced the amount of coffee I drink in a day, while I wait for everything to stabilize.

2 hours ago, Grumble said:

I inherited a hydra with my new job, but it's like a baby hydra that you can teach to not eat people. I'm working on it not developing into full fledged stress hydra.

Past baby hydras at my job were especially vulnerable to a well equipped raiding party, with lots of communication, who worked well together. Hopefully this applies to your baby hydra as well, and you can find such a raiding party. Good luck!

• Like 3

Book Riot Challenge 2021

14 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

It's the chemical-laden dark brown acid concoction from the work break room, that poses as coffee

The bane of office workers everywhere. Just before I started the new job they got these fancy multi-option coffee makers. My day is usually punctuated by a double ccapp, double extra dark espresso, and a strong chocolate shot for a little sweetness. It's kind of magical. Plus I have a key to the thing, so I can sneak in my own coffee beans. Correction: It's actually magical.

14 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Past baby hydras at my job were especially vulnerable to a well equipped raiding party, with lots of communication, who worked well together. Hopefully this applies to your baby hydra as well, and you can find such a raiding party. Good luck!

I have a good raid leader, but the other party member is basically Leroy Jenkins. I just hope that I am a VERY good tank and healer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

15 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

I brought in a French press and made my own coffee with some of the hot tea water the break room provides, and that switch, in combination with the mint and ginger and kombucha, has already made a big difference for stomach wellbeing. However, just to be on the safe side, I have reduced the amount of coffee I drink in a day, while I wait for everything to stabilize.

Excellent. A calm stomach is a wonderful thing to have, though I don't really notice it until it's not. 

10 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Excellent. A calm stomach is a wonderful thing to have, though I don't really notice it until it's not. 

This applies to a lot of day-to-day health.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

I took a mental health day off work, which has ben very relaxing. Since it's a nice and slow afternoon today, I thought I d also post a short progress report:

Cut back on the stomach liner solvents. The coffee I make at home is thankfully not very acidic. It was tasty while I meandered through the house and relaxed, and then later ate something. I also finished off all the kombucha I bought the other day, and stashed the bottles in a corner to clean later, so I can reuse them for stuff.

Make gym fun again. My Progression app has the Madcow program preloaded, which will make it a lot easier to get started with this one than with any other that I would have to manually program into the app. I downloaded a spreadsheet for the program from the Physiqz website, so I can plug in numbers and make it do the math for me. Tomorrow evening I will (hopefully) go to the gym and test how much I can lift, so I can set the weight for next week.

Carry-over from previous challenge: Attack Procrastination While I was out and about earlier today, I dropped my ThredUp clean-out bag off at the post office. And now we wait...

07956190bf52dfce67689a2e8908f6ffe76f5abf

• Like 4

Book Riot Challenge 2021

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:06 PM, Grumble said:

It's a pity theres no version of thredup for men. I would love to see something like that.

Hubs has bemoaned the lack of decent men's thrift and consignment options. We had a semi-upscale men's consignment shop open in my town locally a few years ago. It failed in less than a year.

I am reasonably sure that the reason for this particular gender disparity is rooted in the (artificially created and fed, but very profitable) women's "fashion cycle." Men have historically not been under the same pressure to have "the latest" hemline length/collar/color/silhouette. Men (in general) tend to buy a garment and wear it until it falls apart. Women feed the thrift/consignment shops by buying a garment, wearing it for a season or less, and tiring of it/replacing it well before the end of its service life.

This is changing, and the fashion merry-go-round is certainly targeting men more and more in the past couple decades. So far, though, it tends to be more in the fast fashion realm - so most of the 'trendy' garments marketed aggressively towards male and male-identifying shoppers seem to be cheaply made and not worth thrifting out by the time they are no longer "the thing." (I'm looking at YOU, Member's Only jackets!) Quality menswear - from rugged work jeans to properly tailored suits - tend to stay undated and wearable for the life of the garment, so rarely get 'purged' to the donate pile.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:35 PM, scalyfreak said:

With regards to caffeine, I experimented yesterday, and discovered that what I need to avoid is not coffee is general. It's the chemical-laden dark brown acid concoction from the work break room, that poses as coffee. I brought in a French press and made my own coffee with some of the hot tea water the break room provides, and that switch, in combination with the mint and ginger and kombucha, has already made a big difference for stomach wellbeing. However, just to be on the safe side, I have reduced the amount of coffee I drink in a day, while I wait for everything to stabilize.

I did not pay attention to the difference between quality coffee and cheap coff-ish substances until a few years ago, but they do not even deserve to be called by the same name.

23 hours ago, Grumble said:

I have a good raid leader, but the other party member is basically Leroy Jenkins. I just hope that I am a VERY good tank and healer.

I strongly suspect that this *will* turn out to be very much included in your skills package. Just a hunch ...

17 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

I took a mental health day off work, which has ben very relaxing. Since it's a nice and slow afternoon today, I thought I d also post a short progress report:

Carry-over from previous challenge: Attack Procrastination While I was out and about earlier today, I dropped my ThredUp clean-out bag off at the post office. And now we wait...

Mental health day = genius!

Kicking Procrastination's butt - Huzzah!!!

• Like 4

-David McCullough

2018 Walk to Mordor

44 minutes ago, Gemma said:

I am reasonably sure that the reason for this particular gender disparity is rooted in the (artificially created and fed, but very profitable) women's "fashion cycle." Men have historically not been under the same pressure to have "the latest" hemline length/collar/color/silhouette. Men (in general) tend to buy a garment and wear it until it falls apart.

My inner history major is screaming at me to correct this statement. :P

My inner cynic is telling her to shut up, since that only applied to the wealthiest in society, and we're talking about current history, not the Middle Ages of Europe.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

31 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

My inner history major is screaming at me to correct this statement. :P

My inner cynic is telling her to shut up, since that only applied to the wealthiest in society, and we're talking about current history, not the Middle Ages of Europe.

Your inner history major is quite correct. For precision, I should have been clearer. "In recent generations of U.S. and Western European society, men have not ..." but I got self-conscious about the fact that I was already moving towards pedantic and verbose.

Concise is ... not really my thing. But sometimes I try.

• Like 2

-David McCullough

2018 Walk to Mordor

5 hours ago, Gemma said:

Your inner history major is quite correct. For precision, I should have been clearer. "In recent generations of U.S. and Western European society, men have not ..." but I got self-conscious about the fact that I was already moving towards pedantic and verbose.

No worries, you're in the right thread for that! :)

Change of plans for tonight: My college football team is playing one of our conference rivals tonight. Since watching (enjoyable) sports events douse the Flame of Anxiety, gym will happen tomorrow instead. I was already planning to start the new program Tuesday, so this doesn't change that particular part of the timeline. (Note to self: Start keeping track of team schedules!)

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

Re: Kombucha

I brewed my own last summer. You do not need to purchase a SCOBY. Just shop around for now. When you find a brand you really like, just dump a pint into a small batch and a SCOBY will grow, that you can use for other batches. Also, you do not actually need a SCOBY, just keep transferring starter from the previous batch into the new one. Having one for each time you start a batch may be a good thing. I'm not saying it affects nothing, but it is not a necessary purchase. Focus on  getting a hold of a couple 1 gallon jars and some swing top bottles if you want to do finishing and flavoring.

Kombucha became my substitute for beer while I went on a 90 day drinking break. It is fizzy and refreshing... and mildly alcoholic... like 0.5% but I swear that or some other bacterial toxin in my brew gave me a tiny little buzz now and again.

• Like 2

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Cut back on the stomach liner solvents. I think I either need to find a place that sells really cheap kombucha, or learn how to make my own. My favorite grocery store recently installed kombucha taps next to the beer grovler station so I'm thinking of just cleaning out a growler and go that route.

Make gym fun again. The preloaded program in Progression isn't very detailed at all, and would take way too much  effort to customize to work for me. So I dug out my very old training journal from before I joined TheRebellion, and will spend a portion of tonight preparing it for Mad Cow lifting. (There is an awesome challenge title in there somewhere. I can feel it!) 

Carry-over from previous challenge: Attack Procrastination  Prep. Training. Journal. Tonight. No excuses.

Decided to land a solid blow on Stress Hydra by having a very slow and relaxing night doing only things that I enjoy, that engage the brain and make the Flame of Anxiety settle down into a glowing ember for the evening. Ended up completely geeking out to various kitchen technique videos in the Epicurious YouTube channel, and now I have ambitious plans for cooking next weekend. 

@Jean, they have a great video about what to look for when buying a chef knife! Complete with links to the various models in the video description.... I really want a new chef knife now! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021