• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EricMN

EricMN's Jedi Training - Keep Moving

It was an honour, a pleasure and a privilege. I literally never thought I'd experience running an OCR alongside a true OCR veteran such as yourself from the other side of the planet. Those father-son vibes on the photos only made it better.

• Like 3

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN ONE POST.

glad it looks like you had a *decent* time and bad-JediRanger-assed Greece! 

• Like 2

Aww dude... I have always seen you around and doing amazing things that I would idolize and back away slowly... The "Mighty Local" would always pop in my head. 

I was shocked on not seeing both you and @DarK_RaideR not have flames or lightening in the background every photo.  You both looked eerily normal... 

I'm sorry for all the darkness that happened to you and hope your family is doing well. However, it's amazing to have finally read a piece of your story and hope you continue with your goals. 

While also congrats on a beautiful place for a proposal! (Gah my mid-twenty self just daydreams about how romantic it was, lol even if it wasn't)

Sending you good vibes!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LovelyBouncer said:

I was shocked on not seeing both you and @DarK_RaideR not have flames or lightening in the background every photo.

NF_Sparta_05.jpg

There's a good amount of flames in this one. Given the "what, that's all?" pose Eric managed to strike, I agree it could do with a bit of Super Sayian photoshopping :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1