Mahalak - Week Late and a Dollar Short

Wow. Time sure flies when you re-boot so much of life...new job, new community, new home. I'd been hanging with my challenges...some better, some worse...but somehow six weeks passed!

Yeesh!

So, in the interest of getting something going, and going NOW...and right now content to keep on keeping on where I can.

Gym: three times per week. Been successful.

Cardio: 100 minutes per week. Had been at 150, but lately hardly anything at all. totally new arrangement.

Smoothies: four times per week. Been successful.

E-Diet: time and content. What is worse than terrible? I hope to find out what is better than that!

Alright. Let's do this thing.

• Like 1

Alrighty then...

Cardio - already exceeded 100 minutes for the week, and 150 may be within range, except for

Gym - went early in the week and aggravated back/shoulder injury that has left me rather miserable. I'd worked my way up to band-assisted pull-ups from machine assisted, but ....

So no gym, and cautious about walking (lying down, sitting, and standing sure aren't going well)

Smoothies - bring on the fruits (3) and veggies (3)!

E-Diet - going surprisingly well.

Additionally, I've been keeping up with my meditation/prayer practice that I neglected to have on my challenge.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Diadhuit said:

Aargh! Nearly missed your thread!!
How is this week going?

I appreciate your checking in. How are you doing?

Alas, this week isn't going great. The shoulder is still an issue, and anything that moves it a lot causes pain, so the gym, and even walking a lot, hasn't been so good. I'm looking into PT.

Prayer has been more hit or miss than I wish it were.

Diet has been going pretty well, though I had more fast food this week than I want.

E-Diet, not as good as last week, but still better than I'd been recently.

Thanks again for asking!

I appreciate your checking in. How are you doing?
Alas, this week isn't going great. The shoulder is still an issue, and anything that moves it a lot causes pain, so the gym, and even walking a lot, hasn't been so good. I'm looking into PT.
Prayer has been more hit or miss than I wish it were.
Diet has been going pretty well, though I had more fast food this week than I want.
E-Diet, not as good as last week, but still better than I'd been recently.

Thanks again for asking!

Some weeks are like that, mine as well was ups and downs.
These are waves and will pass.
What's the e-diet?
On 10/6/2019 at 4:46 AM, Diadhuit said:

Thanks!

The e-diet (which has been hit-and-miss of late): no more than 15 minutes e-stuff in the morning, stopping no later than 9:15pm, and monitoring the rabbit holes I go into.

Some weeks are like that, mine as well was ups and downs.
These are waves and will pass.
What's the e-diet?