[iatetheyeti] Battlemage Vol. II: The Art of Healing

58 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

I think you should call your doctor and tell him how the meds are affecting you and see if he can come up with different ones? 

If it continues this way I will, but as of right now I've been on them for less than a week. I've set a limit, if it is still the same at the end of next week, well past the period of getting it into my system, then I will call the doctor back and see if we can find an alternate solution.

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Sleep: Usual routine followed, usual sleeplessness ensued. It was another case of being tired, taking the medication when I was supposed to, not noticing any difference from it, and lying there awake and yawning and exhausted for a good few hours. On the plus side, it was less of a fight to wake up this morning, much less. The first ten minutes or so were rough, but then it slipped into the regular 'just woke up' kind of feeling which is far, far easier to manage! At the very least even that is progress.

Meal prep: This week may be a little bit of a lost cause given my work hours, but I'll see if I can work something out.

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram