Master Blackhawke's Daily Battle Log

Dental work all done, except for some fillings.  Immune system starting to rebuild, feeling a LOT better. 

Starting to trim down again and am seeing the beginnings of what MIGHT be an ab... Hard work and time will tell.

Peace, my brothers and sisters in the fight!1375404737_greyjedi.png.a40d6bef2fd4aa44a1c575cf66b76a80.png

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

10/4/19  Friday (Freya's Day - All Hail Freya!)

A.  Some weight loss noted!  Yeah, baby!

B.  Entered into a Debt Management/Financial Re-education program to get me back on track.  Untreated depression can do horrific things. 'Nuff said.

Have a great weekend.

• Like 1

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

10/10/19 Thursday

Weekly check-in:

1. Got one heckuva workout in this week by moving furniture and deep cleaning carpets... Not my choice of activity, but it needed done...

2. Update on blood work was awesome - the pre-diabetes note has been dropped!  Yessss!  I still have some work to do on this, but it's going to happen one baby step at a time.

3.  Gums healing up, after one minor hiccup with an extraction site that got irritated by spicy Thai food.  I'll be ordering my lower partials in a couple of weeks and can really start in on eating better.  Lesson learned:  Get help as soon as you can with your health, especially your teeth!

Feeling grateful and thankful...

Everyone here is a blessing.

KH

10/15/19: TUESDAY

CONFESSION:  Rough night's sleep....  Made the mistake of watching a nature special about people letting pet snakes loose into the Florida Everglades and the snakes becoming a problem, growing up to 17 feet or more.... EWWWW!   Snakes fascinate me in the wild and are one of Nature's wonders, but I share Indiana Jones' sentiments about them 100%....  Not my cup of tea, so to speak...