• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

deftona

INVADERS MUST DIE! Deffy #55

Invaders Must Die! 

There are a number of reasons I am doing this particular challenge:

1. Because I keep gaining weight. I am almost 100% certain this is due to my hormonal contraception making it harder for me to fast and avoid bad foods, and also slowing down my weight loss when I am doing everything right because this is what has happened the last two times I have been on it but just to give it a decent chance before I stop it again, I am going to try my best  until the end of the year, then if insufficient change has occurred I am coming off it. 

2. I want to get in my own pants. I bought some really gorgeous underwear sets last year and they are sitting in my underwear drawer taunting me. I need to buy new stuff soon because the stuff I have is slowly giving up and I REFUSE to buy a J cup at least until I am pregnant so I am going to try to shrink back into the stuff I bought last year and I want my cups to not runneth over. 

3. I have realised that Prodigy Therapy - listening to The Prodigy every morning - is like an ice cold shower for me, motivation wise. They always make me want to kick the world and my goals right in the face. 

The Challenge: 

I have a range of goals I want to complete every day/week. These are:

1. Stick to my MFP calorie goal

2. Train every day I am not at work for at least 30 minutes

3. Do my language training every day. 

If I do not do the above (although the MFP forfeit is actioned if I eat 10% over prescripted calories) I have to do a forfeit. To find out which forfeit this is, I will roll a die. The forfeits are below, and as soon as I roll for it I have 5 days to complete it or I fail it. I am imagining the forfeit falling down on me one block at a time until on day 5 it crashes on me, kind of like Space Invaders, hence the theme.

Image result for space invaders gif

The forfeits are as follows:

1. Fitness - Do a booty workout, an hour long elliptical session and a yoga session in one single session

2. Food - Eat under 1200 calories in  day

3. Financial - Spend nothing for 3 days running

4. Organisation - Clean out all food storage (both fridges, both freezers and pantry), wash everything down and inventory everything *

5. Self care - An hour long bath with facemask, hairmask, body scrub and body lotion

6. Languages - do 15 french lessons in one day. 

* As soon as I complete this task, another big organisation task will be constructed to wait me rolling it as a a forfeit. 

By the end of the challenge I need to have completed all outstanding forfeits to 100% and if I do I can buy myself this:

Image result for if the love doesn't feel like 90s r&b lyrics

New challenge, gooooooooooooooo! 

• Like 11

FIIIIIIIRST!

Following along on a well constructed challenge!
Ikr, it's like I've actually given it some thought for a change, I hope you're proud of me.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shello said:

HERE!!!!!

TWINNIE!!!

Image result for bella twins gif

1 minute ago, Elastigirl said:

This challenge looks fun (though I'm wondering if your dice  only has 5's.B))

Welcome! And hehe! But actually rolling a 5 is what I am least looking forward to because I hate the feel of body lotion on my skin while at the same time knowing I really should do it more often. I'd rather starve myself for a day and train myself into the ground I think! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Here.
d63b3e329b0809e9f2a2891d49a6ef3a.jpg

JOHN CENA IS RIGHT! 

I am glad you're here :) 

3 hours ago, Novaurora said:

You got this!!!  Here to support you!!

I have got this! And it's wonderful to have you along Nova.

21 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor curious gif

I think this  is pretty much self-explenatory!

I will trust you that it is! 

• Haha 1

Hello guild leader I've never actually "met" before!  (So strange that the forums can be like that- you 'know' them but don't KNOW them.)   But I saw a thing of beauty in the title, and when I read along for the opening, I myself also felt so much immediate hype!!

My days of loving the Prodigy go back to a cult classic film of the 90's.  (My era peeps! MY ERA!)   

giphy.gif

I'm also struggling with some weight gain after losing 20lbs last year on a perfect challenge that formed into almost 8 months of great maintaining.   So yeah, you've really gotten my hyped up to get on board with this!      So now I am gonna go do... The voodoo, who do, what you don't dare do people.      And that is to kick ass in this next challenge!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Following! Happy Challenge!

Welcome again! And thank you!!

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Hello guild leader I've never actually "met" before!  (So strange that the forums can be like that- you 'know' them but don't KNOW them.)   But I saw a thing of beauty in the title, and when I read along for the opening, I myself also felt so much immediate hype!!

My days of loving the Prodigy go back to a cult classic film of the 90's.  (My era peeps! MY ERA!)   

Starpuck, my girl. I love you already! It's wonderful to have you along. 

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

The voodoo, who do, what you don't dare do people.

You know, I feel like I could have been dead for days, if you played me this song it would resuscitate me and I would rise up from the dead, knock the maggots off and rave my rotten little ass off. 

• Like 1

Monday Update

Not much to say about yesterday. I did actually plan to go bra shopping on my lunch because I only have two suitable bras right now, but it was so rainy and my office was so cosy, I just couldn't bear the thought of it. I'll get round to it one day. It comes to something when underwear shopping is a chore though, I used to love it. Meh. Food was a lot better and I was way under on calories. 

I managed to leave a bit early and TH had been working from home (jammy bastard) and I had written down a recipe for a vegetarian bolognese for him to follow which I completely pulled out of my arse and he spent all night telling me how great the bolognese he invented was. Behind every great man and all that... 

We spent the evening chatting and then flea treated the cat (she was thrilled). 

Calories - Well under. I had an apple and cereal bar for breakfast, a tuna lunch thing (it was amazing) with mini cheddars and honey yoghurt for lunch and vegetarian bolognese with spaghetti and a teeny bit of cheese, with grapes and a lemon flavour Daim in the evening. I had calories to spare.

Train - No need, I was working. 

Languages - Yes, and I finally passed that level I was stuck on. 

Forfeits - None yet, thankfully but then I have only just started. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, deftona said:

Calories - Well under. I had an apple and cereal bar for breakfast, a tuna lunch thing (it was amazing) with mini cheddars and honey yoghurt for lunch and vegetarian bolognese with spaghetti and a teeny bit of cheese, with grapes and a lemon flavour Daim in the evening. I had calories to spare.

Mini Cheddars are probably the greatest thing in the world to eat!

6 minutes ago, Quirky Quinn said:

Mini Cheddars are probably the greatest thing in the world to eat!

*Whispers*

They were Monterey Jack flavour!! 

Welcome Quinn, it's lovely to have you along!