Akari and her little boy discover the world

Akari

So, I decided to throw my idea of eating slow carb away. At the moment I can't focus on that. My calorie intake lies around 1800 per day. And I try to eat at least 80 g proteins. I go each day for at least one walk, between 30 and 60 min, and do 5 min of exercise. Breastfeeding my little boy requires some energy too. During the last two weeks I lost another 0,5 kg. It's a slow process but it's going forward. I'm a bit proud that I went from 85 kg (with baby) to 72 kg. My little one weighs now 7,3 kg and is 62 cm tall (3 months old). 

• Like 2

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

On Thursday my little boy received two vaccinations. He cried load and 5 minutes later his was already talking in baby speach again. But he got high temperature on Friday. Slept a lot and when he wasn't sleeping he was whining.

Last few days were exhausting. I had to visit some puplic bodies and the doctor, which both took a lot of time, and then an unhappy baby. I noticed that I didn't care for what I ate or how much. Sometimes I ate nothing over half a day. (I usually eat 5 small meals and get grumpy if I don't eat regularly) And sometimes I ate every two hours something. 

And I don't drink enough resulting into headaches. 

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

On weekend I found a source for vocabulary for my languages. Most important: There are example sentences. Swedish101pod. There are a lot of other languages too. They offer 7 days for free. I used that to copy there Core 2000 words list. (Had two click a lot of times on 'show example sentences' but okay) Now I can feed my Anki deck with this. I noticed that it's really difficult for me to mix English and Swedish. Swedish has a lot of words which remind me about German words. For example: Anställd means employee, in German Angestellter or the verb anstellen.

My little boy doesn't sleep much in the afternoon anymore. And it's difficult to get him to sleep even when he is tired. Today it was extremely difficult. He probably had an aching stomach. He was crying for an hour, after sleeping half an hour he started to cry again. Another hour later he made his pants full and smiled again. I needed to remind myself to stay calm. It's not his fault and getting angry won't help even when he crying is nerve-wracking. 

• Like 1

There is something else I noticed about me. At the moment I'm relaxed, I have no spinning thoughts and no anxiety. A few weeks ago when my ex boyfriend wanted to visit us, I had anxious thoughts already two weeks before. The day itself was pure stress too. I'm glad that he doesn't ask for he son, so I don't need to deal with him every day. 

I have also every application for support from the public offices completet. (I have no clue how to describe this correctly in English) 2 of 4 things are granted, rest should be too. 

It's over a year since I did a therapy to overcome my anxiety but I still have trouble if there appears any uncertainty in my life. I often procrastinate instead of confronting myself. 

18 hours ago, Akari said:

On weekend I found a source for vocabulary for my languages. Most important: There are example sentences. Swedish101pod. There are a lot of other languages too. They offer 7 days for free. I used that to copy there Core 2000 words list. (Had two click a lot of times on 'show example sentences' but okay) Now I can feed my Anki deck with this. I noticed that it's really difficult for me to mix English and Swedish. Swedish has a lot of words which remind me about German words. For example: Anställd means employee, in German Angestellter or the verb anstellen.

My little boy doesn't sleep much in the afternoon anymore. And it's difficult to get him to sleep even when he is tired. Today it was extremely difficult. He probably had an aching stomach. He was crying for an hour, after sleeping half an hour he started to cry again. Another hour later he made his pants full and smiled again. I needed to remind myself to stay calm. It's not his fault and getting angry won't help even when he crying is nerve-wracking. 

Aww..poor baby. I hope he feels better soon.

Being a mom is hard sometimes; but it is also precious. Treasure the happy moments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

18 hours ago, Akari said:

over a year since I did a therapy to overcome my anxiety but I still have trouble if there appears any uncertainty in my life. I often procrastinate instead of confronting myself. 

Anxiety is a nasty beast. I battle it regularly.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria