• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Recap time...

The Plan....Week 5

Run: I'm following NYAR 10K training plan currently, so points for when I do what is scheduled (including rest days) 5/7 missed 2 gym days

Eat: Continue making the 24 hour plan, eat on plan when hungry, stop when full. 5/7, overdid it a couple days this week

Calm: Three times a week (at least) take time for me, this can be journaling, crocheting, or time to read. This also includes excursions with friends, or anything else I want it to! 6/3, Been off work since noon on Tuesday so all kinds of time to myself :lol: Have to wait for my yarn to come in to finish the first blanket, started on the second while I wait

Overall the challenge was a success, the best part being I didn't overdo too much for the holiday (meaning I didn't gain any weight 😉 )

For this:

hopefully by my next challenge the following will be completed:

Get Passport

Visit Key West

Go Parasailing

Go Snorkeling (I was going to say scuba diving but I'm claustrophobic so we'll see how snorkeling goes first)

Get my motorcycle license (again...been 30 years since I had it)

Passport and motorcycle license were not completed due to the lack of funds, I was counting on my bonus this year and since we're not getting one that will have to wait. 

Signed up for my first OCR next year, February 15th my friends and I will be participating in Mud Girl Run as team Female AF

First 5k of 2020 January 11th...only one signed up for so far for above reasons

Next challenge is going to be maintaining what I've been doing so not to lose any progress...I may revamp some stuff for the new year but I don't look for much to change honestly. What I'm doing is sustainable for me so it will likely continue for a while with few modifications for training events.

• Like 3