Very cute cartoon! I love that we can see the work in progress :) awesome that you had fun with it.

I’m sorry about the plateau.. but quite delighted that you got a kettlebell :D do you have plans for it? And what type did you get? 10’s are not a common weight so I am really curious if you’ve got a competition style. 

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

20 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Very cute cartoon! I love that we can see the work in progress :) awesome that you had fun with it.

I’m sorry about the plateau.. but quite delighted that you got a kettlebell :D do you have plans for it? And what type did you get? 10’s are not a common weight so I am really curious if you’ve got a competition style. 

I will send you a picture when I get it :)  it's not a competition one.

I'm planning to do Turkish get-ups :D kidding :P I downloaded a KB app with a variety of moves.  Squat / deadlift / press / rows / core stuff. I'm curious about the swing, I'm planning to follow this progression: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYHbu2LRqD0

It will likely be low key discovery for a while to be honest. I don't have a sudden urge to get into KB sport as such. It's more like I need some iron and a KB seems like a cool tool :P

9 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Are you going to be doing a challenge this time around?

Hiya! No I don't think so. Maybe at some point though :)  I will just post in this battle log for a while.  Kirsty and Gayle HS community is quite busy, lots of material and feedback that I need to digest and apply, take a video, run it by the coaches and so on.  It is quite time consuming actually.  I'm going to try to find a rhythm and see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Challenges #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 (current)

Battle log The Assassin's Path (current)

Woot: first 1mn free HS | first press to HS

8 minutes ago, @mu said:

I'm planning to do Turkish get-ups :D kidding :P

🤣😄

9 minutes ago, @mu said:

Hiya! No I don't think so. Maybe at some point though :)  I will just post in this battle log for a while.  Kirsty and Gayle HS community is quite busy, lots of material and feedback that I need to digest and apply, take a video, run it by the coaches and so on.  It is quite time consuming actually.  I'm going to try to find a rhythm and see.

I hope you'll at least post on insta! It sounds like a good kind of busy though. :) 

6 hours ago, @mu said:

I will send you a picture when I get it :)  it's not a competition one.

I'm planning to do Turkish get-ups :D kidding :P I downloaded a KB app with a variety of moves.  Squat / deadlift / press / rows / core stuff. I'm curious about the swing, I'm planning to follow this progression: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYHbu2LRqD0

It will likely be low key discovery for a while to be honest. I don't have a sudden urge to get into KB sport as such. It's more like I need some iron and a KB seems like a cool tool :P

Haha! You got me for a second there. 
I don’t like that style of swings, but that’s purely because it’s useless for sport so don’t mind me. 

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram