• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RES

Ye Slightly Spooky Ranger Guild Hall [General Chat]

[crawls in the now open window and starts snatching sausages from @GoodDoug's plate]

Two weeks of nyquil made me really hungry, what? I have no idea what to do with that dinosaur thing, I'm a cat person. Also, I have someone's jetboil 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For a moment I thought there was no page 5...

My brain is weird atm... but upon checking, it turns out there is a page 5, just no direct button to it in that display... all is well.

Morag, btw, is nowhere to be seen, she watched the initial takedown of the dino, then vanished into the forest to look for more of the creatures somewhere undisturbed by even the most stealthy Rangers.

20191122_225820.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

[crawls in the now open window and starts snatching sausages from @GoodDoug's plate

Have as much as you want. They are made from dinosaur meat, so lots of good protein 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

Have as much as you want. They are made from dinosaur meat, so lots of good protein 

Wait. Where did you get that dinosaur meat, exactly?

source.gif 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Wait. Where did you get that dinosaur meat, exactly?

I think i heard somebody singing,
"He the dinosaur's my best friend, best of all best friend...it tickles in my tummy, he the dinosaur's so yummy yummy..."

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

Scalyfreak spins on the bar stool, staring at @GoodDoug. "I'm eating a dinosaur?!"

She stares at the sausages on her plate. "It's delicious! Are these scrambled dodo bird eggs too?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

Scalyfreak spins on the bar stool, staring at @GoodDoug. "I'm eating a dinosaur?!"

She stares at the sausages on her plate. "It's delicious! Are these scrambled dodo bird eggs too?"

Ah yes, the temporal flux. You have got to try some of the bartender's 3247 Cabernat Sauvignon. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Ah yes, the temporal flux. You have got to try some of the bartender's 3247 Cabernat Sauvignon. 

"Sold." Scalyfreak turns expectantly towards the bartender, indicating with gestures that she wants a glass of wine.

Ten minutes later, Scalyfreak is comfortably settled by the fire with a glass of the 3247 Cab Suav in one hand, and a book on demon fighting tactics in the other. "I need to go on vacations here more often..."   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Hmm, I've never been a fan of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Bartender, what other temporally confused delights do you have?

On 11/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Morag said:

For a moment I thought there was no page 5...

My brain is weird atm... but upon checking, it turns out there is a page 5, just no direct button to it in that display... all is well.

It's how the forum code works, compressing the pages in the middle with no direct links in order to avoid a looooooooooooong line of links (imagine what a 35+ page thread would look like)

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

It's how the forum code works, compressing the pages in the middle with no direct links in order to avoid a looooooooooooong line of links (imagine what a 35+ page thread would look like)

I understand that. My tired mind just went from "huh, page 5 is missing" to "It's the Rangers Forum. The odd is normal here." Completely bypassing the whole "maybe there is a page 5, it just isn't displayed" that last one took MINUTES to even pop up. At all.

Just thought it funny how weird my mind is, so I shared it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Morag said:

I understand that. My tired mind just went from "huh, page 5 is missing" to "It's the Rangers Forum. The odd is normal here." Completely bypassing the whole "maybe there is a page 5, it just isn't displayed" that last one took MINUTES to even pop up. At all.

Just thought it funny how weird my mind is, so I shared it.

I feel like I have made that same mistake before, where I had to actually think about it for a sec to try and understand why we had somehow skipped five. At that point I came to the conclusion I just needed more sleep.

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to the American Rangers. This is a really good article on Thanksgiving eating (can be applied to Christmas too) It's a different take then most diet articles, from an angle that I really appreciated-sort of fits in with Intuitive Eating(I think)

https://www.losestubbornfat.com/thanksgiving-how-to-manage-diet-thoughts/?fbclid=IwAR0rW2oE67MMIMeOQO61mz5kWQPeOvrpJf6TqwmbHcDWEszK6fFjUoA_NTA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1