Lauvey Loop - Hold me accountable!!

Needing a fresh start.. ready to get our of this rut!

Goals:

- Minimum 30 mins cardio everyday

- Gym / strength training 3X a week

- Try and ONLY drink water

- No fries...!!

Time for a change, i would love to slim down and loose 20 lbs for new years, i just need help getting through day 1. Lets follow each other and get this done! :)

• Like 5

You can do this. One day at a time!!!

• Like 1
Spoiler

• “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”Jim Rohn
  • "Is there anything more worthless than excusesEmperor Kellanved (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST.
  • If your dreams don't scare you, they are too smallRichard Branson
  • "I see no value in modest ambitions." —  Karsa Orlong (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom." BF Skinner

Let's do it...what's your plan for the gym?

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda