Wall-E and EVE Share The Work

Kestrel Grey

Woohoo on the good news from the physio!

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

I finished the last day of the challenge with a hike up to Ranger summit.  It seemed appropriate.

20191201_121459.jpg

Morning runs were haphazard in Week 5 due to the storms that brought all that lovely snow, and I only hit 1 of 2 strength sessions and maybe half my grease the groove reps.  Half of Wall-E's microhabits are still solid but the guitar did not get picked up at all.

Okay, so until I wrote that out I felt the week had gone pretty well... maybe because I am starting to see progress even with the little I am doing.  I'm feeling good running without walk breaks again and without knee pain.  I can't do full pushups or pullups yet, but this week I noticed the modified versions are starting to get easier. And my weight has finally stopped climbing and might even be coming back down.

All in all, I could have made more progress this past five weeks.  Having made any progress I am happy however, because those changes are likely to be permanent things.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman