So, hi. I've been here a while, but I lurk a lot. I've tried challenges before, but I have yet to complete one. Hopefullly this one will turn the tide!

I have some major life changes coming down the pipe. My business closed, so I'm currently unemployed. I will be moving out of state soon, probably by the end of the year. I need to be able to focus on my health in the middle of the chaos of getting shit done.

My goals and plan:

1. Get packed! - go through all the junk I have in storage and pack one box per day.

2. Get mobile! - go for a walk every day

3. Get healthy! - take my damn meds that I keep forgetting to take every day

4. Get detoxed! - stop eating junk food!

5. Get a job! - fill out at least three job apps every day that I can (I'm still trying to close down my store, so I don't have many free days to fill out apps)

Here we go!

• Like 2

Level 2 Mutant Druid

"No! Pillage, then burn! It's really hard to do it in reverse!"

Welcome and good luck with those goals! It's great that you're focusing on your health despite the upheavals. Do you have a plan for what's going to replace the junk food? Do you cook for yourself? 

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

How did you make out day 1?

Spoiler

• “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”Jim Rohn
  • "Is there anything more worthless than excusesEmperor Kellanved (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST.
  • If your dreams don't scare you, they are too smallRichard Branson
  • "I see no value in modest ambitions." —  Karsa Orlong (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom." BF Skinner

No candy today! Unfortunately, I really binged Monday because my weekly infusion gives me insane munchies. I only have one more dose next week, thank God.

I had to finish up my job today. I haven't been able to do any packing yet. But I did go on my walk!  Only got two job apps, but I have an interview tomorrow!!

• Like 2

Level 2 Mutant Druid

"No! Pillage, then burn! It's really hard to do it in reverse!"

Good luck on interview

Spoiler

• “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”Jim Rohn
  • "Is there anything more worthless than excusesEmperor Kellanved (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST.
  • If your dreams don't scare you, they are too smallRichard Branson
  • "I see no value in modest ambitions." —  Karsa Orlong (Malazan Book of the Fallen)
  • "Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom." BF Skinner