• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CptMushu

Need sidekick to enjoy the journey with!

Hey yall,

Just joined the NF Academy, and I'm really excited to get going. That being said I know that motivation will wane with time and I am looking for a person/people to hold me accountable and mostly just to enjoy the journey with. I am a 20 year old college student at University of South Carolina, and I love to mountain bike, play soccer, and play guitar. I also love video games (especially Skyrim). I'd prefer another younger rebel as well. To give a bit more context, here are my Big Why's

1. I will do all work for the glory of God and love God with all my strength, “I can do all things through him who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13. I will be a good steward of the body I am given and sculpt it so that by living healthier I might glorify God and serve his will.

2. I will be fit for my eventual family, not only as an example of healthy living, but as an able-bodied father, husband, and friend. I will have the physical ability to take the opportunities to support, protect, and enjoy others fully.

3. I find myself disappointed in my physique and weight, so I will work to be proud of my hard work to live healthier. I will be able to keep up with my friends and father who are much healthier than me.

If you're looking for a friend or sidekick and you're interested, shoot me a PM!

Appreciate it!

• Like 1