Hey there. I'm a newbie and super-introvert. This is scary. 

So, I've become a desk jockey over the past three years and now I'm incredibly, embarrassingly out of shape. I used to be an avid runner, super fit bootcamp enthusiast and remarkably strong for my age and size. Now I'm 50 pounds overweight and weak as a newborn kitten. I'm here to rediscover my love of running and train for my first marathon.

I hope to find some inspiration and support here in the forums. You seem like nice people. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion!

22 minutes ago, Belcaryn Greenstrider said:

I'm a newbie and super-introvert. This is scary. 

Yeah, it is, but you did it and now you don't have to worry about it any more. :P If you take part in the community here, you'll find it's one of the nicest and most supportive places on the internet, and you'll always be welcome.

Good luck with your training!

3 hours ago, Belcaryn Greenstrider said:

I hope to find some inspiration and support here in the forums. 

Welcome! Personally I've found the challenges to be super useful for my journey. I hope you find what you're looking for! 

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru