It's nice to meet you all! I've been signed up for a few weeks, but as some others have said....it's scary to post. But it's done now, and I'm looking forward to the end of year 3 week challenge. I don't have Facebook, so I'm glad there is a community on the forums. 

I'm an on and off everything person, hobbies, fitness, nutrition, socializing, etc., and I'm hoping to ingrain some permanent habits and lifestyle changes through this program. I'm a druid at heart, but will hopefully find other activities I'm interested and some accountabilibuddies as well!

All the best👍

• Like 5

NF Character

Current Challenge

Intro PostBattle Log

"Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

6 hours ago, nianjufe said:

It's nice to meet you all! I've been signed up for a few weeks, but as some others have said....it's scary to post. But it's done now, and I'm looking forward to the end of year 3 week challenge. I don't have Facebook, so I'm glad there is a community on the forums. 

I'm an on and off everything person, hobbies, fitness, nutrition, socializing, etc., and I'm hoping to ingrain some permanent habits and lifestyle changes through this program. I'm a druid at heart, but will hopefully find other activities I'm interested and some accountabilibuddies as well!

Welcome! The challenges have definitely helped me make some of my desired habits a bit more consistent. Hopefully they'll be useful for you, too. 

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

20 hours ago, Harriet said:

Welcome! The challenges have definitely helped me make some of my desired habits a bit more consistent. Hopefully they'll be useful for you, too. 

I certainly hope so! Thank you for the welcome👍

NF Character

Current Challenge

Intro PostBattle Log

"Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1