I'm starting to think my body AND brain are in rebellion *sigh.* I started walking Wed with the little beastie to get him used to his Halti, we have been going for 3 mi everyday and he's been pretty good! I stretch out my IT bands and calves when I get home. Thursday I added a jump roping workout and Saturday I added in a resistance band workout on top of that. Then yesterday my body shut down, I had a migraine and a strep like sore throat. I went to sleep around 630p and slept through to 7ish am. The migraine is gone, but I'm left with a sinus headache and sore throat. Yuck. I swear I'm allergic to activity. 

I'm currently writing this while waiting for my virtual urgent care visit. Since everyone is health heightened these days (including me) I'd rather not deal with unfounded anxiety about what type of rebellion my body is in. I also want my dear mother to stop telling me to go get a Covid test. I fully understand where she's coming from, but just because DH is an EMT doesn't mean that I qualify for one, or that one would even be available to me! She adds to the anxiety. Hence, the virtual visit and following all of their recommendations. Here's hoping it's just strep since I get that all the time, or a bad cold, or sinus infection, or wicked allergies.....all very possible this time of year.

In the meantime, Yoga with Adriene has a wonderful video for Yoga for Hangovers that works just as well when you're sick. I'm trying to convince myself that and a nap will do me good...not just the nap!

• Like 1

NF Character

Current Challenge

Intro PostBattle Log

"Faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Aw man, hope the urgent care visit goes well and that you feel better soon.