One Less Bad Guy to Fight

Hi Everyone.  

Been lurking for a while.  Decided I wouldn't join until I chucked my vape.  I smoked for years.  Then I went to vaping.  Vaped for years.  Then I switched from 18mg of nicotine to 12.  Then from 12 to 6 three months later and then from 6 to 3mg.  Then on to zero!  15 months all told from "Reduce" to "Quit".

I've been nicotine free for 4 months as of today.  The mechanical habit has also really dried up as well since going zero.  A week ago I decided that today would be a logical day to give it all up, even if it was nic free.  

Chucked my kit in the trash ten minutes ago with pride and confidence.

Next Up:  Cutting back on the salt and getting my BP to a respectable number.

-Cy

Jefferson County, Colorado

• Like 4
On 12/6/2019 at 5:42 PM, Cy Smith said:

Hi Everyone.  

Been lurking for a while.  Decided I wouldn't join until I chucked my vape.  I smoked for years.  Then I went to vaping.  Vaped for years.  Then I switched from 18mg of nicotine to 12.  Then from 12 to 6 three months later and then from 6 to 3mg.  Then on to zero!  15 months all told from "Reduce" to "Quit".

I've been nicotine free for 4 months as of today.  The mechanical habit has also really dried up as well since going zero.  A week ago I decided that today would be a logical day to give it all up, even if it was nic free.  

Chucked my kit in the trash ten minutes ago with pride and confidence.

Next Up:  Cutting back on the salt and getting my BP to a respectable number.

-Cy

Jefferson County, Colorado

YAY!!!!!!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

Cy, welcome to the Rebellion.

Kicking nicotine is no easy feat and I'm in recovering from my own addiction.  Looking to see where things go for you!

- Six

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf