The Journey Begins...again

Hello all,

It's been a very long time and I'm unable to access my old threads so, what the hell, let's start a-fresh.

My name is Six.  I'm an assassin within the rebellion.  To train my body I use progressive calisthenics, trail running, and elemental exposure (Wim Hof).  To train my mind, I practice mindfulness meditation, read intermittently, and think excessively.  I'm coming back into the ranks because I need to hold myself accountable and do a better job of building the habits that I need--and I missed this community.

A lot of my old friends have similarly disappeared, but there is that common thread that brings us all here.

~We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.  Nothing is true, everything is permitted.~ 

• Like 3

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf