• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tanktimus the Encourager

Just Showing Up: Tanktimus Reboots in the New Year

Well done on thrashing this challenge mate. Sorry to hear about the Seminary closing, but I think you have a really heathy response towards those who have closed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You make a good point.

Thanks, what is so sad is that for those scheming to close the seminary their success is a hollow victory. What have they really accomplished? And when it is done, and they have their little celebration, it will bring them no fulfillment to the emptiness their close-minded ways have caused.

It can be hard to understand people who work to make things hard for others... I don't really know what role you played in the seminar, but will there be different opportunities for you to do something similar? 

5 hours ago, Jarric said:

Well done on thrashing this challenge mate. Sorry to hear about the Seminary closing, but I think you have a really heathy response towards those who have closed it.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Harriet said:

It can be hard to understand people who work to make things hard for others... I don't really know what role you played in the seminar, but will there be different opportunities for you to do something similar? 

I'm not there anymore. It's grad school for ministers. I'm just salty others won't have the opportunity I did to learn there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2