12 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

Dodged!

Thrown back to @Chris Tarly and then another thrown at @Scalyfreak

giphy.gif

Burpees are much easier in jeans. I still hate them, but since I am physically capable of doing them, honor demands I do burpees and not squats.

So dodging gives me two more snow balls, in addition to the two I already had. Hmm.... 

Obviously I must first retaliate and throw one at @miss_marissa. Who else... hmmm. Let's see...

One for @juliebarkley! One for @Mistr! And one for @Jean!

Muahaha. 😈

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

On 2/7/2020 at 6:52 AM, Scalyfreak said:

And one for @Jean!

tenor.gif?itemid=13205779

Probably not how you'd expect one to dodge it but hey! It works! (Kinda like the form of the burpee I've just made, really xD.)

So... shall I take my revenge? One for  @Jack Ryan- Rebel Recruit and one for @TGP!

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, fitnessgurl said:

@Tobbe You're so MEAN! 😝 

Fires 2 snowballs back in quick succession.

I should have burpee'ed sooner, but now it's done! Did 20 (10x2) to make up for being slow to dodge!

4 balls to throw :D 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:52 AM, fitnessgurl said:

And of course we can't let out @Steve

Agreed! Two balls thrown in the general direction of @Steve

And, the last two I throw at @Harriet

8 hours ago, Tobbe said:

And, the last two I throw at @Harriet

Oh, hai. You want me to do burpees? With affectionate respect:

nope.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 5

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

It's still winter where I live, so let's keep this PVP going through the next challenge (especially since we've now included @Steve!)

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Enters Spartan Training

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBornWolfDreamer Wakes the White WolfThe Mad Poet Recovers by Keeping it SimpleWolfDreamer Clears His Mind to Find His Wild HeartWolfDreamer ResetsWolfDreamer Strives to Become an Eminently Qualified Peaceful WarriorWolfDreamer Springs ForwardWolfDreamer Returns (For Real This Time)WolfDreamer is RespaWinningWolfDreamer RebootsWolfDreamer Thinks About the Roman Empire

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

On 2/8/2020 at 5:36 PM, Jean said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13205779

Probably not how you'd expect one to dodge it but hey! It works! (Kinda like the form of the burpee I've just made, really xD.)

So... shall I take my revenge? One for  @Jack Ryan- Rebel Recruit and one for @TGP!

oh wait... What ?

(big ole snowball slugs me in the face)

with slushy snow dripping off my chin; I wonder half, dazed..... what IS this place?

PS (I want time-warp "doctor" style to dodge the snow and toss my 4 snowballs once I have a think about targets.  there seem like there's still many people to bring into this zaniness.)

PPS my Burpee will be done last thing tonight or early tomorrow.  somehow I've mastered temporary shifts of the time space continuum; why make this duty unnecessarily uncomfortable?

• Like 1

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

my new found ability to go back in time led to the worst sense of procrastination

SO I just Did it. :(

way after I should have.  but ,ah, you know the life on a time lord.  saving Earth; ranting about meniacal deeds (against earthlings) and ... stuff like that

it was distracting.

so onto a more welcome thought.

whom should I toss a snowball at (and grant temporary time lord powers).

I've decided it should be some of the strongest guys (that do bodyweight stuff) that I know on the forums (and that don't already seem involved in this crazy game)...

a snowball for @Cheetah

@Hazard

@aramis

@Mr_Willes

and STILL there are some cool guys left. 

hopefully the game will go on Long enough to get must snowy or zipping around with Timey-Whimey  burpee snowball dodges.

Wibbly-Wobbly-Timey-Wimey-Stuff.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TGP said:

some of the strongest guys (that do bodyweight stuff) that I know on the forums

and you put me on this list? I think you are mistaken, but...

But I won't be slugged in the face that easily! DODGED (right in the office :) )

As here in Poland the winter is non-existent this year, I might as well throw some digital snowballs at people :) 

@TGP - right back at you!

@Quirky Quinn

@Mortimer

@spezzy - because everybody needs some ice-cold ballistic love (and Steve was already targeted, I won't add insult to the injury)! Let's get all the white-collars down here!

• Like 1

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build

On 2/7/2020 at 12:52 AM, Scalyfreak said:

One for @juliebarkley! One for @Mistr! And one for @Jean!

Muahaha. 😈

Well, what have I wandered into? A snowball coming for the back of my head? Oh ho! Dodged!

Well then, one back at @Scalyfreak, one for @WhiteGhost, one for @Manarelle, and the last one for @Red1263.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TGP said:

wow

I read it again and I think no one has thrown at

@Elastigirl

That's because I was hiding behind a brick wall, hoping no one would see me.😊

Ok, burpee done

throwing snowballs at

@Chris-Tien Jinn

and

@Fonzico

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

58 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

Throwing snowballs back at @Elastigal, @Defining and @Aramis. Heh whenever I'm on vacation it gets iffy trying to stick to diet and exercise. 

Wait. How do I throw snowballs? 

they trick is to wait until the computer finds the person and then hit enter

@Elastigirl

@Defining

@aramis

• Like 1

18 hours ago, juliebarkley said:

Well, what have I wandered into? A snowball coming for the back of my head? Oh ho! Dodged!

Well then, one back at @Scalyfreak, one for @WhiteGhost, one for @Manarelle, and the last one for @Red1263.

At the risk of freaking out my landlady in the next room, I successfully dodged your snowball!

Revenge is a dish served cold! My snowballs are for @juliebarkley and @analoggirl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

doge.jpg.e801f9f102986dd76102540491e7d469.jpg'd

Yeah, mistyped and decided to go with it ;) 

anyway, now I have four snowballs again :devilish:

First, retaliation: @Mortimer, @fitnessgurl CATCH!

And @Elastigirl - No hiding!

The last one I will hold for later. 

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

On 2/11/2020 at 1:39 AM, juliebarkley said:

Delayed dodge! Hah!

Let's see... one snowball for @RedStone, and one for... @Defining

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

1 hour ago, Defining said:

Dammit, I've lost track of how many snowballs I've been hit with. I love you guys, but you all suck. :P 

ha

I've been wondering when IF ever I would ever use the "confused" button.

its definitely the right moment cuz

I have NO idea what you mean :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFn849XZxPKmToGd037O3

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Defining said:

I love you guys, but you all suck.

16 hours ago, TGP said:

I have NO idea what you mean

It's harsh bro love. Like one you feel for your friend, who made an amazing joke and made you look like an ass. You are mad at him, but in the same time you are amazed how well he performed the joke.

BTW, my last snowball at @Mortimer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

On 2/12/2020 at 8:41 AM, Scalyfreak said:

Delayed dodge! Hah!

Let's see... one snowball for @RedStone, and one for... @Defining

source.gif

• Like 1