Bouncer Lovingly Tracks to Lvl 40

So I always wanted to do the challenge to level 40.  Keeping track of 40 challenges. 

2020 has 9 challenges... Divide 40 by 9 you got ---> 4.4444~ (yes had to use the calculator)

So approximately 4.5 years if I do them continuously (respect for all you that have tracked more than that, because I do remember when challenges were 6 weeks long). 

So I'll be at least 30 when I finish that goal... 

Interesting perspective since I started NF at the age of 21.

As everyone does from the age of early 20s to mid-20s. My goals and perspectives have greatly changed since starting NF. 

Before it was fighting with myself to get to my goals. 

This last year it hit me that I could see ten years ahead a bit clearer than I have ever done before. 

However, laying out a plan is no idea. As the future always holds. 

But wanted to make this for keeping my goals on track, and count them up. Even when the big WHY is still a little blurry. 

Lvl 1 - January 5 to February 8

Lvl 2 - February 16 to March 21

• Like 2

I'm pretty close to having done 40 challenges .... although I've had plenty of backsliding episodes, I am generally healthier than I was when I started, but most importantly, I believe that I can improve on that.  So here's to 2020 and your nine, very successful challenges and the way to level 40!!

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Cheers! I wish you all the best on your challenges :D

• Like 1

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

On 12/31/2019 at 9:01 AM, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

I'm pretty close to having done 40 challenges .... although I've had plenty of backsliding episodes, I am generally healthier than I was when I started, but most importantly, I believe that I can improve on that.  So here's to 2020 and your nine, very successful challenges and the way to level 40!!

By the way, I've been thinking of this for awhile... 

Already shocked of the changes on life in less than 2. Am curious of back tracking now of just observing of my life in the last year!

On 12/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, Siferiax said:

Cheers! I wish you all the best on your challenges :D

Thankyou! Will find to read your own story soon!

Updated the master list. 

Thinking of noting things, but I think will be easier to dived after a few challenges. 

macaco progression-min.gif

Thought about doing a redo of this, but I have an idea to make things work starting over level ups... 

Hitting goals like doing a backflip once, or seeing if I can hit a 1000 mile trail one day. Or going to Machu Picchu and Stonehenge to fill childhood dreams. Or learning Ojibwe and Yoruba because the universe says "you should learn this". May I attempt the one challenge at a time!