• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wagyu Swag

Wag's First Challenge (I need discipline)

So the Ultimate goal that ties into everything else is to develop self-discipline.
Sub-goals are to get fit and lose weight, to get a 4.0 this semester, and to get a vehicle.
SMART goals apply to Ultimate goals and Sub-goals, challenge tasks will be in support of SMART goals, or actual SMART goals. 
School starts on the 13th and this is my first time, so I am going easy on myself. 
I did the planning worksheet and it helped me figure out HOW to get there, and to my other big goals. I'm going to not go exactly with the guide's suggestions for diet and fitness since I got all my stuff planned out for now. Definitely going to be fine-tuning as time goes on.

Diet x2
Stick with my meal plan (use my shopping list)

Don't snack in the middle of the night or before bed. (hide the pecans and almonds)

(My diet is solid, I'm just getting over binge eating and I still have some bad habits. Getting better tho.)

Fitness x1

Stick with my workout plan (that I made from info on the site earlier)

Level up life x1
Say 1 positive thing to myself in the mirror when I get up. 
(Affirmation!)

Bonus!!!
Develop a budget before the break is over. (just needs to get done to support other goals)

Cheers!

• Like 5

You can do it!

On 12/31/2019 at 5:44 AM, Wagyu Swag said:

Say 1 positive thing to myself in the mirror when I get up. 

This is a great idea,  setting up the right mindset. 

Following along. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:44 AM, Wagyu Swag said:

School starts on the 13th and this is my first time, so I am going easy on myself.

I want to clarify something- This isn't my first time in school. Sometimes I do not finish sentences when I am typing. This is my first time doing school and having an exercise plan (and working too many hours). I should do better proofreading. 

Update: I did my budget! It took ALL DAY but I believe I did a good job.  I also developed a less calorically-dense snack of chia seeds and flax milk with cinnamon and lakanto. It's a psychological thing that I need something sweet and crunchy before bed. I used to live off cereal so maybe it's a throwback to that time. I'm also going to figure it into my diet plan. I know I'm gonna eat it so I might as well plan it in. We'll see how that goes. 

Also hello to all and thank you for your support and input!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Working within your patterns is a good way to go.  For me it's ice cream with TV at the end of the day, so I eventually figured out that I can do an ice cream sammich, and have my treat without adding a ton of calories.  So much of this stuff is just muddling through while you find out what works for you.

Happy Challenge!

Welcome and good luck! 

Also congratulations on already being done with your budget, I bet it will be worth the entire day you spend doing it! 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:44 AM, Wagyu Swag said:

Diet x2
Stick with my meal plan (use my shopping list)

I have failed a couple of times using a Shopping List. Actually, it worked for as long as I was happy, well and motivated.

After a stressful day (whats happens 1 or 2 times a week) I used to give up and order some Fast Food, ruining the whole challenge 🤣

After a while, I realized that it was smart to keep in mind that once or twice a week I would skip my nutritive menu (and, on these ocasions, I should eat whatever I wanted - as long as it respected my caloric maintenance intake). 

Not sure if will be helpful, but worked for me to keep on 😀

Nice to meet u all.

Well Everything went sideways. Between school and work I didn't have time for anything else. Then, I had to totally withdraw from school because my mental health went to hell. I was working 50 hours a week, then the Virus happened, so I am laid off work. Now I have plenty of time to do whatever I want as long as it doesn't involve going outside. I'm fine with that, because I am introverted and somewhat agoraphobic. I am going to sit down with my planner and figure out an exercise routine, again. I am also binge eating badly, because stress. I had to get a box of food from the local food pantry and it's all processed stuff, bread, etc. Still, better than having nothing. 

Thanks to everyone for your responses. This is the first time I have had time to check the boards in months.