Juice Bar - Rebel Hang Out

Wobbegong

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, RedStone said:

So good, and pixel art really lends itself to cross stitch! I have a few really big projects I chip away at(mostly tapping into my anatomy nerd side) but the little ones are such a delight too. And so sweet when I see people stitching with their kiddos, I belong to a nerdy and snarky xstitch group on facebook and see a lot of mommas doing that! 

I am hoping to have time once school is over. I am kinda afraid I will be like "School is over, now what do I do?" More than likely I will find something for it, but I can hope I might be able to slow things down for awhile. Maybe.

And the stardew valley cross stitch looks so cute.

• Like 2

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

So I missed like a ton.

First off, congrats @RedStone on being the new GL. Looking forward to getting to know you better (if life ever slows down).

As far as the mini (again late, I know) I am in if I can. Problem is, some days I am barely able to jump on. I use to be all for them, but now, its mostly "can I do whatever is needed for the challenge in about 5 minutes" since everything I add to my life needs to be in 5 minute chunks. I know going and doing a big hike or whatever may not work, but if its "hey, do this quick thing" that gets me out of a comfort zone, that is easier. I also love rebels since we work on more than just the "Move/Eat" goals.  I have goals that are over a large swath of my life. 

Anyway, I will always look at it, but I know having time is sometimes the biggest issue for me.

• Like 1

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis