• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Love_Of_Snuggles

New Year, New Begining

The first challenge of the new year needs to focus on 

Discipline 

A good assassin practices discipline, and great assassin lives it. Instead of focusing on different aspects of being an assassin, Snuggles needs to focus on improving the discipline in her life. She needs to focus on the things she can control and actively change. 

Physical #1: Working on the back. I have purchased an Elliptical that I want to be using daily. I also want to incorporate my back stretches into my daily routine. 

Week #1 of my challenge: Focus on back stretches 4 days & Elliptical 10 minutes daily

Week #2 of my challenge: Focus on back stretches 5 days & Elliptical 20 minutes daily

Week #3 of my challenge: Focus on back stretches 6 days & Elliptical 30 minutes daily

Week #4 of my challenge: Focus on back stretches 7 days & Elliptical 45 minutes daily

Back Stretches:

• Squat 10 times

• Quadriceps Stretch, Hold for 15 seconds 3 times both sides

• Shoulder Rolls, forward and backward, 10 count each

• Trunk Rotation 10 times

• Dog to Camel pose 15 time (2 sets instead of 3) 

• Spinal rock 10 times

• Bridge 10 times

• Spinal stretch, Hold for 15 seconds 3 times both sides

Diet, Tracking is King: 

Before I can make decisions about diet and water intake, I need to know where I stand. My goal is simple, but challenging; track everything I eat and drink! 

Personal Improvement:

Snuggles needs to start incorporating her many interests into her daily routine. (The To-Do Chart has returned!) In the past my chore chart is a wonderful indicator of what works and where I need work. It gives me a weekly visual so I know very quickly where I need to focus my energies. I will use this along with my Fitbit to track food and activities. Activities include French, Knife Defence, Jewelry Making, Game Night, etc. 

Week #1 of my challenge: Brush, Floss, Rinse (God, I hate Rinse) every day

Week #2 of my challenge: 5 minutes of French every day!

Week #3 of my challenge: Finish Certificate 

Week #4 of my challenge: TBD 

Builder Goals: I will be starting fresh this year so this challenge will be spent focusing on creating a baseline.    

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, Love_Of_Snuggles said:

So first 2 weeks are a bust, but I'm ready to get up and running.

Hope week 3 is going better! 💪