the more you lose weight, will your look change???

i use to weight more than 400 pounds. in 2014 i sank into a deep depression. my depression came from personal problems mixed with prostate problems. after that 2 year period things started to get better than people started complimenting my weight loss. i never believed them because i always been fat. when i checked my weight i remember i was 280. when im depressed i dont eat. thats just me. for that reason i lost so much weight. everyone is different. some people eat alot when they depressed and others dont. i remember it was hard to adjust food because my stomach would get full fast. so basically i was never hungry. i remeber sleeping most of the time. all day through the night. after those two years i took notice of my weight because people were telling me i look skinny and my jeans no longer fit me. it was way too big. so after i weight myself it was 280. so then i started to educate myself on calories and healthy foods. i stopped buying taking, i stopped eating bad food. i stopped drinking soda. i stick with water, selzer water and sometimes pure leaf unsweetened tea. so after i started to learn more about the body and weight loss i went from 280-224. right now im 224. my goal is 200. i have a couple of questions im hoping someone can answer for me. everyone keeps telling me i look good and i dont need to lose more wight. but at the end of the day when im in bed i could still see my belly and hanging skin from when i was 400 pounds. i still see all my flaws when im naked looking at myself in the mirror. my question is 1: what happens if i keep losing weight, will my belly fat shrink and will the dead skin be more worse? 2: will working out and gaining muscles help my left over skin look better? since im losing weight will the look of my face change and get better? how can i look better and change my face appearance? im on a 1500 calories diet. some times i stay under. will changing my calories to 800-900 help improve the weight loss than a 1500 calorie diet? my doctor said i dont have anymore diebetes and she took me off the medicine so i believe its a good thing. but im still careful and dont eat all those fattening foods anymore. i prepare my food myself at home. 

Hello ryanrose, welcome to Nerd Fitness! Congrats on all the progress so far. Keep up the good work :)

To try and help with a few of your questions:

53 minutes ago, ryanrose said:

1: what happens if i keep losing weight, will my belly fat shrink and will the dead skin be more worse? 

Lose skin is very normal following weight loss, especially weight loss over 100lbs. Every person is unique, so it is hard for any one of us to project how you will look at a lower weight. There is certainly a chance that the loose skin will get worse as you continue to lose weight. If it is something that really bothers you or causes you pain, you can always consider options such as surgical skin removal when you have reached a weight you plan to maintain. Your doctor can probably give you additional advice. 

2: will working out and gaining muscles help my left over skin look better? since im losing weight will the look of my face change and get better? how can i look better and change my face appearance? 

Gaining muscle can help improve loose skin some. It can help tighten the skin a little and if you have a lot of muscle it can help to fill out some of the leftover skin. It will likely not get rid of it entirely, but it can definitely help.

This all depends on what you mean by "change face appearance"? Losing weight will naturally make your face look thinner - which may make certain features such as cheekbones more pronounced, depending on your face structure. But what do you mean by change the appearance of your face? 

will changing my calories to 800-900 help improve the weight loss than a 1500 calorie diet? my doctor said i dont have anymore diebetes and she took me off the medicine so i believe its a good thing. but im still careful and dont eat all those fattening foods anymore. i prepare my food myself at home. 

It is typically recommended that men not go under 1500 calories and women not go under 1200 calories for the sake of getting enough nutrients, protecting your metabolism, and protecting muscle (if you go under your BMR, you run the risk of your body preferring to try and break down muscle faster than fat). Under eating for significant amounts of time can also potentially do damage to the heart. 1500 for men and 1200 for women is already on the extreme side, I would recommend at the very least staying above those numbers for the sake of long term health.

• Like 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard