Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Anim07734

Also, it looks like someone gave me credit for their play time and squats yesterday.  Please move it to your row or let me know so I can.  Your Pokemon want to spend time with you! :D 

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

1 minute ago, Anim07734 said:

Also, it looks like someone gave me credit for their play time and squats yesterday.  Please move it to your row or let me know so I can.  Your Pokemon want to spend time with you! :D 

Whoopsie, that was me...................

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

3 hours ago, starsapart said:

Whoopsie, that was me...................

Just glad to see them back where they belong.  They looked so lost without you. ;) 

• Like 1

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

13 hours ago, Anim07734 said:

Just glad to see them back where they belong.  They looked so lost without you. ;) 

I appreciate you helping me reunite with them. 😉

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Week 4 of Pokemon Hunting:

1st Place: @Snickie with 33 Pokemon caught

2nd Place: @starsapart with 12 Pokemon caught

3rd Place: @Anim07734 with 4 Pokemon caught

Good job, Trainers!  Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

main-qimg-1de551b40962de007d1305a9126d02

Time to move on and see what other Pokemon we can find!

Dark Type Pokemon like Umbreon, Sableye, and Sandile are sneaky and mischievous.  Prove you can keep up with them during their antics!  You'll catch one Dark Type Pokemon for every 10 tuck jumps you perform this week!  Focus on a quiet, controlled landing to really impress them.

Rock Type Pokemon like Geodude, Cranidos, and Rockruff are strong and tough.  You'll have to prove you can measure up too!  You'll catch one Rock Type Pokemon for every 10 push ups you perform this week!

Ice Type Pokemon like Jynx, Snorunt, and Cryogonal like to be alone.  You'll have to go out of your way to find them!  You'll catch one Ice Type Pokemon for each new (to you) place you visit this week!

Dragon Type Pokemon like Dratini, Bagon, and Deino are steadfast and determined.  Show them your determination!  You'll catch one Dragon Type Pokemon for every project you complete or goal you achieve this challenge!  Any project or goal completed during this challenge can be counted and will attract a new Dragon Type Pokemon.

You have until 11:59PM Eastern on February 8th to catch these Pokemon!

To start catching Pokemon of your own, just sign up and start hunting!

Week 5 of Pokemon Hunting:

1st Place: @Anim07734 with 5 Pokemon caught

2nd Place: @Snickie with 2 Pokemon caught

3rd Place: @starsapart with 1 Pokemon caught

And the overall Pokemasters are:

1st Place: @Snickie with 45 Pokemon caught

2nd Place: @starsapart with 40 Pokemon caught

3rd Place: @Anim07734 with 29 Pokemon caught

4th Place: @Mad Hatter with 10 Pokemon caught

5th Place: Tie! @UnquietBones and @Manarelle with 3 Pokemon each

Thanks to all the trainers who helped their Pokemon find a good home!

Pokemon-Nintendo-shirts-1217961.webp?r=1

• Like 3