Getting ready

Athena

Hello again!

This was my last challenge:

My main life quests this year are to write my two theses and get my degree(s), but not in exchange for my health.

There are lots of other career and personal development things but it's really time I buckled down and developed some tunnel vision so those can get out of my way.

I've been feeling down because of a number of things, and procrastination is a big one of those.

It's time I learnt how to compartmentalise again. Back to the basics: work while you work, rest when you rest, play when it is time to play.

And... I really want to remember why I am doing all of this again, and that I actually enjoy writing, learning and researching.

Who in their right mind would do two bachelors & two masters if they did not enjoy academics?

(Reason why I am mentioning the partsof 2 degrees seperataly is bc all 4 parts require a - what is in my eyes - big end assignment. Not to be fancy. :) )

My challenge quests are:

* Stretch every day again (and do not lose sight of the fysio exercises)

(11/35) ->Habit tracker on mobile.

* Do my evening routine (minimum = process and review my day, plan the next & prep my bag and clothes if I am going somewhere)

(2/35) -> Habit tracker on mobile and/or just check Evernote. Though I might try the bujo again...

> did it more often that twice but forgot to track :) 25/35?

* Have something to look forward to every work day (so 6 out of 7 days). Could be something creative, skin care, a series, a hot cocoa.

(Approx. 10/30) -> Not sure how I will keep track of this. 

* Declutter without sorting through (2/4)

I have been procrastinating getting stuff I don't need out of the rooms we use to the attic. Ideally I would first Konmari everything but I just don't have the patience for it now, while the stuff is still getting in the way.

I also want to use this thread to remind myself that I have gotten myself out of the pit of my overthinking and feeling like shit before, and I'll do it again. 

Onwards!

• Like 2

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 2 | STA 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5
Current challenge: Athena focuses on the physical | 
Battle log

I think for your "looking forward to something" Goal, maybe it's just a thought of what it is at that moment that you're looking forward to, and maybe a sentence or two as to why you're looking forward to it?

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 1/5/2020 at 5:35 PM, Jupiter said:

Great goals! Following! :) 

Yay!

17 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Following again. Ovethinking is so hard to break out of, grats on past successes, and I have faith in you for doing it again. /hugs

Hi there :DThank you!

@Red1263 Good idea, though on my chaotic days that is 1 extra logging thing to do that I cannot just tick off. Although... so what! I will give it a go. But will do itlater because my phone keyboard is being weird. :)

• Like 3

Battle log

On 1/5/2020 at 5:44 PM, analoggirl said:

I also want to use this thread to remind myself that I have gotten myself out of the pit of my overthinking and feeling like shit before, and I'll do it again. 

Here to help you out of your pit :)

• Thanks 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Here to help you out of your pit :)

☝️

• Thanks 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:44 AM, analoggirl said:

But will do itlater because my phone keyboard is being weird. :)

Yesterday my fun thingS were finish the harry potter film& chat with grandparents with my full attention. 

Today I just took off. Fam day & bit of a film as well. I wasgonna do work but figured I started studying on Friday and this is my weekend.

Tomorrow evening I wil have a movie nightwith a friend. I think.

Friday night I will have a chatting evening as well.

Saturday is new years celebration with friends.

Sunday... fun thing to be thought of still. Long bathroom time with a mask probably. 

• Like 2

Battle log

So last night I slept "only" 7 hours but it was nice deep sleep. I used the sleep timer on my audiolibrary app, think that might have helped. (It was a book that is interesting to me but it also has that very descriptive writing style so it's a good bed book).

I'm up, and I did everything like I'm going out today (with comfy clothing) with the radio on and I feel fresh. I got a time tracking tool I can use on my laptop so I finally get out of the dilemma of having to keep my phone near because of that. Planning on not using the pomodoro technique too much this year, I Really want to learn how to get into my flow and just keep on working.

Risks of getting overworked or burnt out are slim because I just cannot sit still for a long while haha. So I will get up and stretch/get water/etc. anyways.

The pomodoro technique got me to realise I can sit still for quite a longer while than I thought and "get lost" in reading/studying but I feel like a timer might be having diminishing returns lately. I just want to track time so I can "touch it" without having to remember the time it was when I started, making me prone to waiting until a full hour o'clock or a "half past" :D

You know, I used to have this cycle of removing ALL Distractions and then realising I can even space out and stare at the wall and notice all the little uneven parts of it or something, and then I scolded myself for doing so & sort of panicked.

Now I usually put a halt to those thoughts by meditating, but yeah. Sometimes not. Because my brain is too occupied with other responsibilities to be supportive & understanding of myself.

Alright,  let's just get started then? I had lots more thoughts but I guess having the radio on helped me keep them at bay today. Now I'll turn it off. And get my fidget cube out, see how that works. 

I read a review of the fidget cube that said it might not be practical because it does not easily fit in 1 (small) hand easily, so you can't really hide it if you don't want someone to see it. But (1) I'm at home today and (2) I don't think I'd have a problem with that in lectures either. Quite frankly, I am using my skin as a fidget toy and it is not good for it :')

• Like 3

Battle log

5 hours ago, analoggirl said:

Alright,  let's just get started then? I had lots more thoughts but I guess having the radio on helped me keep them at bay today. Now I'll turn it off. And get my fidget cube out, see how that works. 

I read a review of the fidget cube that said it might not be practical because it does not easily fit in 1 (small) hand easily, so you can't really hide it if you don't want someone to see it. But (1) I'm at home today and (2) I don't think I'd have a problem with that in lectures either. Quite frankly, I am using my skin as a fidget toy and it is not good for it :')

Never know unless you try, eh? Neat that the radio could help you keep your thoughts flowing positively. 

• Thanks 1

Manarelle the Level 55 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

7 hours ago, analoggirl said:

So last night I slept "only" 7 hours but it was nice deep sleep. I used the sleep timer on my audiolibrary app, think that might have helped. (It was a book that is interesting to me but it also has that very descriptive writing style so it's a good bed book).

Nice :) 

The pomodoro technique got me to realise I can sit still for quite a longer while than I thought and "get lost" in reading/studying but I feel like a timer might be having diminishing returns lately. I just want to track time so I can "touch it" without having to remember the time it was when I started, making me prone to waiting until a full hour o'clock or a "half past" :D

Gotcha!

• Thanks 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

So. I had two big uni-related tasks today.

I started at 10ish. Went on until 11:36 with minimal distractions. Went to have lunch. Did a chore. Got distracted. Started again at 14:07, stopped at 15:00 because I was getting restless.

Did an administrative task (checking if I have to scan anything from the library for my next period ) and then, that was that.

I did lots of little things, watched Youtube videos on effective studying and study triggers (and bookmarked for later use to actually take notes and implement) because of course, AFTER THIS ONE I was going to get to studying again. Stretched every hour or so. And then "suddently" it was dinner time & I had planned to spend some time with my fam after that, which I did.

My friend got sick so no movie night, she already suspected she would not be coming yesterday. So I kinda forgot to replace the "fun deadline" with something else to motivate me. 

I don't know. Just have to remember that the trouble that is done = done. "If you worry, you make it double. don't worry, be happy" :D 

I'm going to bed early today, and getting up early tomorrow. I'm going to write down how I won't be moving too much in and out of my work space, so I don't wake up anyone at home.

Feeling like trying out the early hours of the AM. Not saying this is what I will do always, but it might feel good to do something like this without HAVING to.

• Like 3

Battle log

3 hours ago, analoggirl said:

I'm going to bed early today, and getting up early tomorrow.

So I decided to watch a film with mom. You can see why I do not trust my word lately when it comes to things I promise myself. :D it is 11.30 PM.

Will set an alarm around 5 AM  according to sleepyti.me before I close my eyes. If I cannot get up I will just get my shuteye.

AsI have no leeway with my weight anymore (I got the 2 KG back that I lost in october compared to august) Ive gotta sleep in a way that wont make me want to eat the candy section at the train station. Also want to be good company on Saturday if I can help it.

• Like 2

Battle log

Wow, sounds like your thoughts are literally all over the place! Maybe you should cut yourself some slack in terms of these little 'failures' you seem to be having. Just relax, no one here expects you to be 100% changed over night, that's why this is called "a challenge" because it's not easy!

It's ok that you get distracted from time to time, just relax, and pick up where you left off. Don't berate yourself or beat yourself up. You're only human, ok?

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

3 hours ago, Red1263 said:

It's ok that you get distracted from time to time, just relax, and pick up where you left off. Don't berate yourself or beat yourself up. You're only human, ok?

Thank you.

Just relax,

This is the hard part.

no one here expects you to be 100% changed over night,

This is why I figured it is time to start sharing  (parts of) my inner dialogue.

The paradox with my (and many others probably that do not get in this state "just like that") is that focus is a kind of "think but do not think. Fight without fighting" kind of thing. A little like falling asleep.

Gotta do the prep of my day, set everything up, and give myself time to get into it by doing progressively more material steps, w/o watching my brain like a hawk. Or like a 7 yo on a road trip. "Are we there yet?"

I am making this all sound veeery dramatic but talking about this process like this helps keep it fun for me.

PS - although, it could become dramatic if I do not learn some way to manage my energy/ time consistently I guess. 

• Like 3

Battle log

6 hours ago, analoggirl said:

The paradox with my (and many others probably that do not get in this state "just like that") is that focus is a kind of "think but do not think. Fight without fighting" kind of thing. A little like falling asleep.

Gotta do the prep of my day, set everything up, and give myself time to get into it by doing progressively more material steps, w/o watching my brain like a hawk. Or like a 7 yo on a road trip. "Are we there yet?"

Possibly dumb question - would meditation (sitting or walking style) help? I ask only because I've heard it can, it does not for me. :) 

4 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Possibly dumb question - would meditation (sitting or walking style) help? I ask only because I've heard it can, it does not for me. :) 

It is not dumb, thanks for suggesting.

It has helped me before but at times like these it only helps to remind me to breathe right. Which is huge but not (just) what I need. 

Maybe I should try more meditations and diff kinds. WhethrI do nothing or little tasks that are mostly busywork if you look back 10 yrs frm now and ask myself what I did in life. I guess I rather say I worked on my peace of mind Aang -style haha

https://giphy.com/gifs/avatar-aang-5cnEDRXsyAss8

• Like 3

Battle log

18 hours ago, analoggirl said:

This is why I figured it is time to start sharing  (parts of) my inner dialogue.

I am making this all sound veeery dramatic but talking about this process like this helps keep it fun for me.

PS - although, it could become dramatic if I do not learn some way to manage my energy/ time consistently I guess. 

It is not dumb, thanks for suggesting.

It has helped me before but at times like these it only helps to remind me to breathe right. Which is huge but not (just) what I need. 

Maybe I should try more meditations and diff kinds. WhethrI do nothing or little tasks that are mostly busywork if you look back 10 yrs frm now and ask myself what I did in life. I guess I rather say I worked on my peace of mind Aang -style haha

https://giphy.com/gifs/avatar-aang-5cnEDRXsyAss8

Hmm... first of all, I hope you don't think I'm degrading or excusing your feelings. If you say this is tough, I absolutely believe that you're telling the truth.

Secondly, what have you done? If breathing meditation doesn't work, then maybe something that's more physical like yoga or tai chi? Something that causes your body to move without too much exertion? Distract the 7 year old, so to speak.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

On 1/11/2020 at 3:54 AM, Red1263 said:

Hmm... first of all, I hope you don't think I'm degrading or excusing your feelings. If you say this is tough, I absolutely believe that you're telling the truth.

Nah, that's not the "vibe" I get from your post(s) at all.

The only one degrading my feelings is myself. I'd say I am simultaneously degrading & EXCUSING my feelings ( i.e. making excuses rather than saying they are valid) but that's the part of me that's degrading me haha.

This challenge, I have to apologise for my non-fun self-depreciation by the way. I'm trying to find out if this stuff needs to GET OUT, or whether the mean voice is trying to "gain power" & I need to shut it up and stop giving it so much attention. 

Secondly, what have you done? If breathing meditation doesn't work, then maybe something that's more physical like yoga or tai chi? Something that causes your body to move without too much exertion? Distract the 7 year old, so to speak.

I've basically just been doing little moments of mindfulness meditation/breathing.

I'll try doing more physical things indeed. Now that you mention it, I remember when in the moments where I was feeling like I was "killing the game", I just accepted it when I felt panick-y and started trying out different things that get me out of my head like that.

I did not stop and sulk every time I felt like "what I was doing isn't working, and BY THE WAY why is my brain so stupid it needs a different approach CONSTANTLY just to get me functioning like I want it to?!" I had a goal in my mind, I wanted to prove to myself that I am grossly underestimating my abilities, and so I FOUND ways to get shit done.

Except lately I've been feeling so down that I have not been able to be my own coach. Thanks everyone.

• Like 3

Battle log

So, today was a bit of a bust. Had lots of fun Saturday night during the NY dinner, everyone liked the dishes that were made, stayed up late. This morning I slept in and when I got up I made cupcakes with baby sis.

People say "When you're on your death bed you definitely won't regret you did not spend more time working." but work needs to be done as well, right? 

Err,well.... Still. These memories of how happy she was she finally got to make rainbows out of fondant after talking about it for three days straight are priceless. So whatever. :)

Also, while I was helping her "JUMP HIGH" off a chair, she bust up my lip and hurt her head and we both concluded that that hurt like hell & we should be more careful. :D

So I got free botox in one part of my lip. Would have missed out on that if I was in the library studying 😛 And then it was time for groceries... Unpacking. Cleaning up my room. And that was my Sunday.

Fun things for week 3 of 2020:

Mon: Get myself something tasty for dinner in the evening (only carry lunch).

Tue: Dance? 

Wed: Movie/series?

Thu: "Home spa" moment?

Fri: Dance?

Sat: Visiting a flower expo with a friend I haven't seen for a bit under a half year.

Sun: Wake up w/o an alarm?

PS - I got myself some thin-ish A6 notebooks. I decided I cannot get myself to carry 1 bullet journal but I can stuff small notebooks in different places in my bag, and grab the one I need depending on what I need. (I want to start one for 'mind set journalling' & doodles, and maybe one for food tracking (at which times do I want to eat) and how I feel before/when/after I eat. Maybe for just 7 days. We'll see.)

Last week I already decided to switch from phone to a small notebook for my daily to-do's. My weekly (Evernote) & monthly (Google cal/Evernote) lists are still digital.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Battle log

1 hour ago, analoggirl said:

Nah, that's not the "vibe" I get from your post(s) at all.

Ok good, I was a bit worried I was crossing a line/sounding condescending.

The only one degrading my feelings is myself. I'd say I am simultaneously degrading & EXCUSING my feelings ( i.e. making excuses rather than saying they are valid) but that's the part of me that's degrading me haha.

This challenge, I have to apologise for my non-fun self-depreciation by the way. I'm trying to find out if this stuff needs to GET OUT, or whether the mean voice is trying to "gain power" & I need to shut it up and stop giving it so much attention.

Errr not so good. It's a mental pattern that we have to try to fight against.

There's no need to apologize! You're only human, we all get these negative thoughts from time to time. But maybe if you can throw in a bit of randomness in your thinking. For example, your negative thoughts need time to slowly manifest from "That isn't right" to "You're doing everything wrong" correct? Well if that's the case, then before you get to the extreme negative thoughts, do something completely random that slightly takes your mental train off track. ie. do a literal burpee in the middle of those thoughts. You'll immediately interrupt the negative pathway with a curveball that it didn't expect. Basically I'm suggesting that you be random against your negativity and your negative thoughts will be interrupted every time. it's worth a try.

So, today was a bit of a bust. Had lots of fun Saturday night during the NY dinner, everyone liked the dishes that were made, stayed up late. This morning I slept in and when I got up I made cupcakes with baby sis.

People say "When you're on your death bed you definitely won't regret you did not spend more time working." but work needs to be done as well, right? 

Err,well.... Still. These memories of how happy she was she finally got to make rainbows out of fondant after talking about it for three days straight are priceless. So whatever. :)

Also, while I was helping her "JUMP HIGH" off a chair, she bust up my lip and hurt her head and we both concluded that that hurt like hell & we should be more careful. :D

So I got free botox in one part of my lip. Would have missed out on that if I was in the library studying 😛 And then it was time for groceries... Unpacking. Cleaning up my room. And that was my Sunday.

Fun things for week 3 of 2020:

Mon: Get myself something tasty for dinner in the evening (only carry lunch).

Tue: Dance? 

Wed: Movie/series?

Thu: "Home spa" moment?

Fri: Dance?

Sat: Visiting a flower expo with a friend I haven't seen for a bit under a half year.

Sun: Wake up w/o an alarm?

PS - I got myself some thin-ish A6 notebooks. I decided I cannot get myself to carry 1 bullet journal but I can stuff small notebooks in different places in my bag, and grab the one I need depending on what I need. (I want to start one for 'mind set journalling' & doodles, and maybe one for food tracking (at which times do I want to eat) and how I feel before/when/after I eat. Maybe for just 7 days. We'll see.)

Last week I already decided to switch from phone to a small notebook for my daily to-do's. My weekly (Evernote) & monthly (Google cal/Evernote) lists are still digital.

I'm glad you had a fun time with your little sister! Do you normally spend time with her? 

I could never get myself to stick to Bullet Journalling, I can barely keep a calendar, I don't know why, I would be diligent for a couple of days and then I'd completely forget it was there and it'd be a whole month before I put in another entry. So good luck to you on that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Red1263 said:

There's no need to apologize! You're only human, we all get these negative thoughts from time to time. But maybe if you can throw in a bit of randomness in your thinking. For example, your negative thoughts need time to slowly manifest from "That isn't right" to "You're doing everything wrong" correct? Well if that's the case, then before you get to the extreme negative thoughts, do something completely random that slightly takes your mental train off track. ie. do a literal burpee in the middle of those thoughts. You'll immediately interrupt the negative pathway with a curveball that it didn't expect. Basically I'm suggesting that you be random against your negativity and your negative thoughts will be interrupted every time. it's worth a try.

I like this, wish I'd heard about it years ago. :)

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, Red1263 said:

Ok good, I was a bit worried I was crossing a line/sounding condescending.

Errr not so good. It's a mental pattern that we have to try to fight against.

I like the idea of curveballs too haha

Once tried smth similar a long while back but I called it being my drill instructor. Every time I thought shitty about myself I said "gimme 5 squats/pushups!" An actually did them. Got me studying better than ever and in shape haha

But curveballs sounds more like a positive reprogramming concept 😛

I'm glad you had a fun time with your little sister! Do you normally spend time with her? 

Yes! I made it a point to be there for her when I can.

I could never get myself to stick to Bullet Journalling, I can barely keep a calendar, I don't know why, I would be diligent for a couple of days and then I'd completely forget it was there and it'd be a whole month before I put in another entry. So good luck to you on that!

I have managed/ had to let go of feeling bad about not sticking to everythin I write down because if I dont use one, I tend to have to make a LOT of apologies.

So I write everything I say I will do for anyone, and to myself, so at least I conciously make to not do smth and/or cancel on time rather than remembering in the eveningwhile I am analysing my day instead of sleeping 😛

It also gives me (sometimes the illusion of but still useful) grip on time. 

Makes me think about how I spend it, whenI can get myself to sit down.

And having a calendarto look back on reminds me what I was (planning on) doing wth my life in x month of the year. All the mundane things that dont make it into my journal-journal.

• Like 4

Battle log

On 1/13/2020 at 8:00 AM, Manarelle said:

I like this, wish I'd heard about it years ago. :)

Well if we knew each other years ago, I would've said it to you as soon as you needed it.

20 hours ago, analoggirl said:

I like the idea of curveballs too haha

Once tried smth similar a long while back but I called it being my drill instructor. Every time I thought shitty about myself I said "gimme 5 squats/pushups!" An actually did them. Got me studying better than ever and in shape haha

But curveballs sounds more like a positive reprogramming concept 😛

Yes! I made it a point to be there for her when I can.

I have managed/ had to let go of feeling bad about not sticking to everythin I write down because if I dont use one, I tend to have to make a LOT of apologies.

So I write everything I say I will do for anyone, and to myself, so at least I conciously make to not do smth and/or cancel on time rather than remembering in the eveningwhile I am analysing my day instead of sleeping 😛

It also gives me (sometimes the illusion of but still useful) grip on time. 

Makes me think about how I spend it, whenI can get myself to sit down.

And having a calendarto look back on reminds me what I was (planning on) doing wth my life in x month of the year. All the mundane things that dont make it into my journal-journal.

Curveballs have taught me a lot of lessons. :P

Sounds like the Drill Instructor was a great thing for you. Maybe bring it back?

Yeah, let's not have you feeling bad about everything. Please use one. Just don't put too much stock on not getting complete utter control over your life with it.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Curveballs have taught me a lot of lessons. :P

Sounds like the Drill Instructor was a great thing for you. Maybe bring it back?

I have been trying! I was really-really angry at myself at that time for, among other things, being passive in life. :D

Loooots of anger there. I think it might be a good thing to get angry/dissatisfied with/rebellious against my current way of doing things

Just not sure how to do it in that way "way back when".

I tried to bite on the fact that my nerves got me to have a chaotic mind during my presentation in December again, so much that one of the two 

professors grading it found it necessary to write out  on the feedback paper - as a reason why I got a full mark lower than my group member - that I "do not find my words easily" and "the core of my message was not clear".

The funny thing is, that I actually felt like I had finally found someone that I can relate to, since we made similar sentence structure mistakes caused by nerves.

(I am glad for her higher grade, of course. She is sympathetic & really came through when she was sick during test week and still did her share of the work on our assignment.)

I need to get angry, because I could have prepared better. We don't get a lot of presentations in our studies, and WHEN we do I really need to use those to practice.

However, here I am again with the feeling of dread towards working on my thesis. Letting that dread sap away my energy, while I could be working.

Yeah, let's not have you feeling bad about everything. Please use one. Just don't put too much stock on not getting complete utter control over your life with it.

:D Nah, I have no such illusions haha.

Sometimes I might get them, but I've had my fair share of life-changing unforeseen circumstances.

My challenge is - on the contrary - overcoming the idea that "well, life changes anyway. Why should I waste energy trying to give it direction and form? Why invest in getting a place, building relationships, when I don't know what will happen in 1 month, year, 5 years? I don't know what the state of the economy will be, the state of my health and/or my family's health will be, the state of politics will be, what I will want to do in the future, who I will become, who the people around me will become?"

& convincing myself that I do have a great deal of control over my life. 8-) And so what, if shit happens? I've gotta do something with this time I have been given right? Why not do things that I find challenging, that I enjoy, and connect with people?

I know, I know, bla bla bla amateur philosophy, those are excuses, don't think so much. 😛 

• Like 3

Battle log