[Wolfie] Witcher Trials: The Choice

Wild Wolf

4a00d42714ba19ccb84c8b895537f482.jpg

• That's Metal 2

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:21 PM, Yasha92 said:

Costco sells broccoli???

They dooooooooo :). Frozen and fresh ;)

Related image

A guy at work today had broccoli socks on, I noticed them and thought they were awesome.

Color me jealous! I want a pair!

Do you get a staff discount on aforementioned broccoli? Coz if so, that is awesome. As awesome as wearing broccoli socks to work.

We don't get discounts, but we do get a free membership. The higher level membership that is. This means I get 2% back on all my shopping with Costco! This past year, Heather and I got $143 back :D

Naps are also awesome.

Extremely awesome!

Ok, enough brain dump from me. You got dis! (But also you need to get back in the gym, calling you on it if you skip today’s (Wednesday’s)). Kaythxbaiiiii

I skipped all of last week..... 

Image result for hang head in shame gif

It was a stressful week and I really didn't want to get up at 4 am with only 4.5 hours of sleep under my belt. Even with naps... BUT, I will not let this deter me! 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, Raxie said:

giphy.gif

Sometimes the least exciting days are the most successful!

I agree 100% with you there! Maybe I need more boring days ahead?

On 1/14/2020 at 3:55 PM, RedStone said:

giphy.gif

I'm having consistency junk too, thus my (hopefully) triumphant return to the forums! Good to see you ^_^ 

Well I know I'm the only one who'd be excited to have you back! Good to see you, too, Red!

Related image

On 1/15/2020 at 1:28 AM, Red1263 said:

8ae.gif

Image result for it has to be true gif

On 1/15/2020 at 4:14 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Well i think it's a great goal to start getting worried about it! Whaddayasay?

Image result for when you're right you're right gif

On 1/15/2020 at 1:11 PM, jonfirestar said:

Oh I really loved witcher 3 :) Hi Brother 

I haven't played in over a week, but from what I HAVE played, it's been awesome! Good to see ya, J-pool!

On 1/16/2020 at 6:38 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor get back here gif

Image result for brian stewie gif

On 1/16/2020 at 6:58 AM, Jarric said:

Hey Wolfman, I missed your thread somehow. Nice to see the old name back!

No worries, sir! Glad to see ya!

On 1/16/2020 at 2:08 PM, PrincessMononoke said:

If you're going to talk about me in such a manner, I would appreciate a tag at least @Mr_Willes  <<<< See how I did that. @Wild Wolf Same goes for you. 

giphy.webp

Image result for sowwy gif

On 1/16/2020 at 2:19 PM, PrincessMononoke said:

ummmmmm.....I forgot what I was gonna say

giphy.webp

And you say you love my physique as is.....wouldn't it be MOAR fun if I looked like that???

Image result for point up gif

On 1/16/2020 at 4:55 PM, Starpuck said:

Amusing stuff happening here.  I love it.

Would be more fun if @wolfie were here to see it. ;)

Just checking in friend.

Image result for i missed all the fun gif

Just a busy, stressful week. I'm feeling more myself now, though ;). Thanks for checking in, Puck!

On 1/17/2020 at 3:17 AM, Mr_Willes said:

You know i did this just to get "that look" on your face...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor wink gif

Image result for ummm gif

Image result for i'll allow it gif

On 1/17/2020 at 8:44 AM, RhiaWolfe said:

Hey Wolf! I'm back! Looking at getting back into the NF forums and challenges. I'm coming in the middle of the challenge, so I'm behind, but here to cheer you on!

Also, I didn't realize you were doing a Witcher theme. lol. That's the theme I chose too! 

AHHHHHH YEAH! Like minded wolves unite!! I'm glad you came back, regardless of it being in the middle of the challenge! I need to check out your Witcher themed challenge now! :D 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, Yasha92 said:

@Wild Wolf

Wooooooolfie~

Where arrrrrrrrrrre youuuu~?

I'm back! .... I think, lol. 

Related image

(No lie, with his yellow cat eyes and dark hood, Geralt totally looks like a Sith Lord lol!)

On 1/18/2020 at 12:08 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

4a00d42714ba19ccb84c8b895537f482.jpg

Love the image!! Who is that and what was your inspiration, sir??

Soooooooooo..... It's been since the 16th since I've updated. In that time, I have been to the gym ZERO times. You read that right... ZERO. I didn't go at all last week. The caveat is that I stayed on top of my eating. 11/14 days were met which is one better than week 1! So, I'll take the small victory. I did eat some sweets last week, though. So, there's that.

Image result for geralt of rivia gif

It's a new week and a new chance to crush my goals, and that's exactly what I plan on doing!

Image result for geralt of rivia gif

Wolf

• Like 6

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I don't think anyone here doubts your ability to feel yourself. 

Willes...errrr TANK?!? Man....I coulda swore it was @Mr_Willes who gave me that response!

Image result for hmmm gif

Alas! I was wrong. And I'm glad for it!

Image result for deadpool colossus gif

Wolf

• Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

The caveat is that I stayed on top of my eating. 11/14 days were met which is one better than week 1! So, I'll take the small victory.

Well done man. You have a mega busy life, so focus on the good stuff.

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - The 80/20 Rule2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

8 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Love the image!! Who is that and what was your inspiration, sir??

Just a neato Witcher OC I found on Pinterest recently. I dig the dial scythe blades.

5 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I don't think anyone here doubts your ability to feel yourself. 

Just don't do it too often or it'll fall off.

Or so I hear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

14 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Just a neato Witcher OC I found on Pinterest recently. I dig the dial scythe blades.

Just don't do it too often or it'll fall off.

Or so I hear.

I see you have changed your profile pic to John Wick. I'm proud of you sir. J. Wick is my spirit animal!!

Image result for john wick gif

And I'm in agreement with you. Dual scythe blades are swanky to the 10th power ;). I'm not sure it would fall off...maybe severe chafing. That seems more real life hahahaha

Image result for varsity blues tweeder gif

7 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nope gif

You couldn't get yours to fall if you tried, lol.

Image result for liar liar gif

Noteworthy Items:

I. WORKED. OUT. THIS. MORNING.

Image result for wink gif

Also, a perfect 4/4 so far this week having veggies at my lunch and dinner. Week 2 was, IMO, an anomaly. And not something I wish to repeat. Week 3 is being owned as we speak!

Image result for geralt of rivia fighting gif

Wolf

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

Came in late, but following to steal memes and get my fix of Witcher inspiration!

• Like 2

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

I see you have changed your profile pic to John Wick. I'm proud of you sir. J. Wick is my spirit animal!

Well, as much as I love Mr Jason Momoa, he's a bubbly family guy and I am not. 

Widower or not, John Wick's dark side and brooding bachelorhood is more my style these days.  B)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Widower or not, John Wick's dark side and brooding bachelorhood is more my style these days.  B)

Mr and I watched Constantine the other night, and I asked “is that John Wick?” I was wrong, but right...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 1/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, Defining said:

Nah, it's cool - hairy palms make it easier to grab barbells.

iu.gif.8b5ca1bff9a378c0370832662a775b06.gif

LOL! I definitely giggled at your post.

Image result for tom hiddleston laugh gif

23 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Well done working out. 

Thank you, sir.

21 hours ago, Tzippi Longstockings said:

Came in late, but following to steal memes and get my fix of Witcher inspiration!

Hi, Tzippi! You're never late to a Wolfie party :D

What did you think of the show? Have you played the games? Here's some more Witcher memes/gifs to tide you over ;) 

Image result for the witcher memes

(this one really made me laugh 😅)

Related image

21 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Well, as much as I love Mr Jason Momoa, he's a bubbly family guy and I am not. 

This is true, this is true, indeed. But I think you're bubbly. Sorta....

Image result for innocent shrug gif

11 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Mr and I watched Constantine the other night, and I asked “is that John Wick?” I was wrong, but right...

That's a pretty good movie, lol. And yes, you were basically spot on ;) 

7 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

High five dude!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor working out buddy gif

Yup! High five indeed! I just need to keep up my perfect streak. So far, so good...which means your burpee free right now. Yayyyyyy!

I gotta work 4-10:30 tonight at Costco and then I'm off there the next two days. I still have to work at my day job, but that's easy stuff. Tonight is gonna be jam packed. I'm taking Orin to Taekwondo at 4:30, I have a hair cut scheduled for 6 and then I'm meeting some friends for dinner to start an impromptu bible study after that. I'm hoping I can get everything done in a timely manner lol. I do plan on working out tomorrow morning as well as doing some body weight stuff Saturday.

Heather and I are going to attempt to go see Star Wars Saturday morning, since she hasn't seen it. Hopefully baby girl will nap during that time and allow her to enjoy the movie. Breast fed babies are the best, but also 100% entirely dependent on mom for comfort. Trixie won't take a bottle, so, it's a lot of pressure on Heather. I'm praying all goes well :) 

Nerd News: An update came out for Call of Duty introducing the new crossbow weapon and some other game changes, and honestly, I love the Xbow. It's got a slow reload, but when coupled with a powerful desert eagle as my side arm, I was able to go on some pretty gnarly kill streaks last night messing around with it. It's honestly some of the most fun I've had playing the game because I have to rethink my strategy. One of the perks with the bow is that you can get specialized arrow tips, like explosive or thermite. The one I've been using is the thermite and it just melts dudes after I shoot them, hahaha. 

I hope everyone is having a good day today! 

Wolf

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Wild Wolf said:

Hi, Tzippi! You're never late to a Wolfie party :D

What did you think of the show? Have you played the games? Here's some more Witcher memes/gifs to tide you over ;) 

I was a GoT/ASOIAF refugee, searching for a fantasy epic, and the Netflix show has definitely delivered. I gorged on the show like a striga gnawing on courtiers, and now am reading the Last Wish. 

I'm not a very competent video gamer, but I am interested in the games, I may have to watch some let's plays if anyone can recommend a good channel. Or try to watch my husband play them, but Mr. Longstockings is a compulsive completionist, and I get really bored and frustrated. Is there a "super easy, I just want the story and art" setting to the Witcher games?

I have spent far too much time the last week exchanging Geralt thirstmemes with my friend.

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

8 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

One of the perks with the bow is that you can get specialized arrow tips, like explosive or thermite. The one I've been using is the thermite and it just melts dudes after I shoot them, hahaha

This was the only update that I am concerned with :P

• Haha 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

16 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

You do realize that John Wick also started as a bubbly family guy, right?

Related image

16 hours ago, Tzippi Longstockings said:

I was a GoT/ASOIAF refugee, searching for a fantasy epic, and the Netflix show has definitely delivered. I gorged on the show like a striga gnawing on courtiers, and now am reading the Last Wish.

I still need to finish the Last Wish...

I like your metaphor with the striga hahaha!

I'm not a very competent video gamer, but I am interested in the games, I may have to watch some let's plays if anyone can recommend a good channel. Or try to watch my husband play them, but Mr. Longstockings is a compulsive completionist, and I get really bored and frustrated. Is there a "super easy, I just want the story and art" setting to the Witcher games?

You can watch Witcher playthroughs on youtube, but I don't have a specific YouTuber that would be a good start for you. If Mr. Longstockings is a compulsive completionist, then he's on for a LOT of hours on the Witcher 3, which is one of the best games every made. He could probably sink 200+ hours into that game and STILL not complete everything.

I have spent far too much time the last week exchanging Geralt thirstmemes with my friend.

LOL! Thirstmemes are fun and the Witcher has a plethora of them :). Feel free to share them here, too, if you want.

8 hours ago, Red1263 said:

This was the only update that I am concerned with :P

HAHAH! The xbow is awesome dude! A lot of the CoD community doesn't like it, which is fine, cuz I do. I'm excited about unlocking it this weekend so I can play around with the attachments ;) 

@Mr_Willes I still owe you 10 burpees sir. And you miiiiiight owe me some too. I'm going to try and make up for my lack of veggies yesterday and add them in this weekend to makeup for them. If I can manage to do that, then you're safe sir, and my "perfect" week continues on ;) 

Last night was super chill at Costco. The power went out around 5:30 and didn't come back on till 7:50ish. I got to leave at 9, which was nice, and enjoy a little more of my evening with Heather and the Wolfpack. Trixie was in a good mood and laughing a lot. I love those adorable baby giggles! 

I worked out again this morning and feeling good about it! I have a busy day ahead of me, but, Happy Friday EVERYONE! I hope and pray it's a great day for you all!

Wolf

• Like 4

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

If I can manage to do that, then you're safe sir, and my "perfect" week continues on ;) 

Go get that perfect week dude! I'm always inspired by how many things you manage to juggle.

• Thanks 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - The 80/20 Rule2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

6 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Go get that perfect week dude! I'm always inspired by how many things you manage to juggle.

Lol. Honestly, dude, so am I. But I'm glad that the crazy cycle of chaos that I live in can be inspirational :D 

Wolf

• Like 2

Spoiler

I saw this and have to show all of you guys!

Image result for witcher tribute song comic

• Haha 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 1/25/2020 at 12:15 AM, Red1263 said:

I saw this and have to show all of you guys!

Image result for witcher tribute song comic

Image result for you know me so well gif

On 1/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, Terra said:

I'm more that an little late, but I like what i see....  

source.gif

Nah, you're never late, Terra :D. Good to see you!

Week 3 Update:

I failed my perfect week. :( 

Workouts: 2/3

Veggies: 12/14

I still did better than the week before but wasn't flawless. Sorry @Mr_Willes I guess that means burpees, my friend. 

Image result for my bad gif

This week has started out really well, so, we'll see how I fare the rest of the days. I worked out yesterday morning and I think I do better when I start Monday instead of Tuesday. Working out on Saturday mornings isn't really my thing cuz I usually sleep in, so, I think the key to success for that, and getting in 3x a week, is starting things out strong on Monday.

There's not a lot of other noteworthy items to talk about really...well, I guess I could mention my K/D in CoD went up by .01 lol. I jumped from .96 to .97. It may not seem like that big of a deal but over the last couple weeks I've had a bad string of games. I was .98 for the longest then kept getting matched up in tougher lobbies. Either that, or I've slowed down some instead of rushing about blindly and it's helped me gain some traction, lol. I've already completely the Season One Battle Pass as well as reach max rank, which is pretty cool. Ranks will be reset once season 2 starts and a new battle pass will begin. I'm really hoping they add the KRISS Vector SMG in for the next season. It's one of my favorite guns :).

image.jpeg.770cb0910061391f7b81a471081bbf92.jpeg

Wolf

• Like 5

Spoiler

On 1/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

You do realize that John Wick also started as a bubbly family guy, right?

So was I, when I first came to the Forums ;) haha

• Like 3