No one is obligated or expected to actually read all of this lol. Just wanted to log everything for my daily workouts and basic plans. It changes often, so I'll be updating and revising here and there. The more I do a routine, the more I find gaps, or things I need to adjust and will do so as they come. Also, any outdoor activities or swimming, or other adventures that happen away from home gym I will share in thread to keep track of my activities with pics 💖

'MOON'DAY - ELEMENT OF WATER

5:00 AM - Wake

5:10 AM - Monday's Meditations: Moon energy, healing, self love, focus on feminine energy, and water energy. Accompanied by: Moonstone, rose quartz, snow quartz, clear quartz, selenite

6:30 AM - Recumbent Bike for 20 minutes or 5 Miles

+2 for additional minutes or miles

7:00 AM - Strength Training - Light Full Body Workout

7:30 AM - Core, obliques workout (Coincides with Monday - Moonday, Goddess energy)

8:00 AM - Shower, then quick breakfast. EGGS. ALL THE EGGS.

8:45 AM - Leave for work

9:00 AM - Arrive at work

12:00 PM - Lunch followed by 10 minutes of meditation.

12:30 PM - Back to work

3:00 PM - 5 minutes of jumping jacks and stretching in back office to perk up and get blood flowing again.

5:00 PM - Released from the land of the dead - I mean work. (It's a cemetery. Literally the land of the dead so it's actually legit af.)

5:15 PM - Home.

6:00 PM - Head to the home dojo.

Recumbent Bike for 20 minutes with 3lb weights, 5lbs, and 10lb kettlebell.

Strength training with kettlebell and body weight exercises for 15 minutes.

Core focused exercises for 15 minutes.

6:30 PM - Cook dinner/Eat

7:30 PM - MCT Protein Blast with Collagen

>Insert mundane $#!% here<

8:30 PM - Recumbent Bike for 20 to 30 minutes with highest resistance for the day.

Yoga/Tai Chi/ Qi Gong/ Meditation

Accompanied by: Moonstone, rose quartz, snow quartz, clear quartz, selenite

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something inspiring and uplifting, comforting, and familiar.

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Tuesday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

10:30 PM - Bedtime

🌊Bonus points today for taking a swim indoors or outdoors or just spending time with or by a natural body of water. +8

👽Bonus points for taking telescope out and spending quality time with La Luna +5

WARRIOR TUESDAY - ELEMENT OF FIRE

5:10 AM - Tuesday's Meditations: Warrior energy, Mars, Masculine energy. Focus on strength, courage, empowerment, honor, loyalty, protection.

Accompanied by: Smoky quartz, black tourmaline, obsidian, carnelian, pyrite

7:30 AM - Shoulders, Back, Arms (Coincides with Tuesday - Mars Day - Warrior Energy!!! YEA!!!)

3:00 PM - 5 minutes of jumping jacks and stretching in back office to perk up and get blood flowing again.

5:00 PM - Off work.

Arms, shoulders, back focused exercises for 15 minutes.

8:30 PM - Recumbent Bike for 20 to 30 minutes with highest resistance for the day.

Accompanied by: Smoky quartz, black tourmaline, obsidian, carnelian

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something empowering, heroic, courageous

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Wednesday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

🔥Bonus points today for having a sacred fire and/or fire scrying, incense making, smoke scrying +5

👽Bonus points for taking telescope out and spending quality time with corresponding planet +5

MERCURIAN WEDNESDAY (Weigh-In Wednesday) ELEMENT OF AIR

5:10 AM - Wednesday's Meditations: Messenger, Intellectual energy, Mercury, Masculine and Feminine energy. Focus on outward energy. Promoting positive thought patterns, banishing negative thought patterns, contemplate how I use words with myself and others and if I do that in the healthiest most positive way and how I can improve that today.

Accompanied by: Ametrine, obsidian, pink botswana agate, lepidolite, clear quartz

6:00 AM - Weigh-In

6:05 AM - Log weight, set new goals, make any necessary changes to nutrition and fitness plan, make grocery list and write out meal plan. (Wednesday's Mercurian Energy is great for all the intellectual, mathy, tedious stuff. Here's to Gemini's and Virgos!)

7:30 AM - All limbs lifting and resisting today, and breathing exercises. (Coincides with Wednesday- Mercury Day -  lungs, hands, arms, legs, feet)

Arms, shoulders, back focused exercises for 15 minutes.

Accompanied by: Ametrine, obsidian, pink botswana agate, lepidolite, clear quartz

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something witty, clever, intellectual, thought provoking, science related topics such as theoretical physics, astronomy, etc.

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Thursday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

🌌Bonus points today for writing a short story or poem. +6

👽Bonus points for taking telescope out and spending quality time with corresponding planet +5

JOVIAN THURSDAY - ELEMENT OF AIR/FIRE

5:10 AM - Thursday's Meditations: The day of the "Luck Planet" Jupiter. Philosopher energy. Divine wisdom. Abundance. Wealth. Luck.

Accompanied by: Amethyst, smoky quartz, clear quartz, Preseli bluestone, carnelian, obsidian

7:30 AM - Hams and Butt day (Coincides with Jupiter- Jovian Thursday - Thighs and butt. I have to admit that the biggest planet getting butt day is hilariously ironic)

Hamstrings and butt focused exercises for 15 minutes.

Accompanied by: Amethyst, smoky quartz, clear quartz, Preseli bluestone, carnelian, obsidian

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something philosophical, financial and budget planning, entrepreneurial

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Friday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

Bonus points today for participating in any kind of arts for 1 hour. +6

VENUSIAN FRIDAY - ELEMENT OF WATER/EARTH

5:10 AM - Friday's Meditations: The day of love. Love, compassion, self love, marriage, friendship, mother energy, healing from water energy, stability and growth from Earth energy.

Accompanied by: Amazonite, rose quartz, clear quartz, snowflake obsidian

7:30 AM - Chest, abs, leg day (Coincides with Venus- Venusian Friday - Chest, breasts, do I even need to add womb here lol, legs)

Chest, abs, legs focused exercises for 15 minutes.

Accompanied by: Amazonite, rose quartz, clear quartz, snowflake obsidian

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something romantic, or about friendship, companionship, motherhood (even though I'm not a mom, I can't resist a Gilmore Girls - esque tale. I do happen to still be a daughter ;) )

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Saturday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

♥️Bonus points today for taking a bubble bath with essential oils, candles, flowers, music. Treat yourself. +6

SATURNIAN SATURDAY - ELEMENT OF EARTH

5:10 AM - Saturday's Meditations: Father Saturn, Capricornian energy, the teacher

Accompanied by: Amethyst, citrine, or ametrine, smoky quartz, rainbow obsidian, black tourmaline

7:30 AM - Focus on mobility and joint health today as well as breathing exercises (Coincides with Saturn- Saturnian Saturday- joint health, flexibility, breathability)

8:00 AM - Shower

9:00 AM - Breakfast - Chia bowl with berries, a mini-chaffle size of palm(an egg waffle) with tomatoes, peppers, onions.

1:00 PM - Lunch followed by 10 minutes of meditation.

Flexibility and low impact focused exercises for 15 minutes.

Accompanied by: Amethyst, citrine, or ametrine, smoky quartz, rainbow obsidian, black tourmaline

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something insightful, educational, motivational, self improvement, even home improvement! (Do some Dad things. Done.)

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Sunday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

☮️Bonus points today for learning a new trade, or for researching *opposing* political views. +8

SOL SUNDAY - ELEMENT OF FIRE

5:10 AM - Sunday's Meditations: God, Sol, Sun, Divine Masculine energy, Leo energy, Fire, self love, ego

Accompanied by: Citrine, smoky quartz, clear quartz, pyrite, shungite, lemon quartz, carnelian

7:00 AM - Strength Training - 10,000HP Full Body Workout!!! GO HARD BISH. YOU A STAR. Literally, be a star. It is "Sun" day after all ;) ) 

7:30 AM - Focus on total body, calisthenics, then follow up with something light and calming such as stretching, slow flow yoga, Qi Gong (Coincides with Sol- Sunday- perfomance, endurance, stamina, and cool down, plus a bit of "ego check" ) Fuel the fire, then cool the fire. 

8:00 AM - Shower

9:00 AM - BIG BREAKFAST TODAY YES. 

10:00 AM - Go say hello to the sun. Take in that glorious fk'er. Get outside and get some D. Vitamin D. :D 

1:00 PM - Lunch followed by 10 minutes of meditation.

Flexibility and low impact focused exercises for 15 minutes.

Accompanied by: Amethyst, citrine, or ametrine, smoky quartz, rainbow obsidian, black tourmaline

9:30 PM - Read for 20 minutes, something insightful, educational, motivational, self improvement, even home improvement! (Do some Dad things. Done.)

10:00 PM - Set intentions for Monday manifestations, review planetary orbits, visualize my day, write keywords for how I would like to "feel", and how I can do something with that day to improve that.

Journal for 10 minutes.

🌄Bonus points today for going on a hike, going fishing, bird watching, boating +10

If it's raining and you still do it, +3 more cuz you rock and stuff.

• Like 2

UPDATE

Nutrition

I've been doing great on hitting my macros, and nutrients goals for the last few days. At first, I was a little out of balance, hitting macros/nutrients, but being far too low on calorie goal. I was ending up with still 1200 cal left to be consumed, minus the deficit for fat loss. Now I'm hanging around at about an 800 caloric deficit daily, burning over 700 cal daily. Finally getting into a rhythm. It took me a couple of weeks to see what I need to eliminate or add to find my groove. I had too many trans fats happening at dinner, and too much sodium at lunch, and too much sugar from fruit and berries. I needed to add more vegetables to at least two meals a day, and make sure I was getting enough protein and fiber. I was surprised to find that before, I wasn't eating nearly enough. I feel like I eat constantly now, but much cleaner, and much more mindful of what sources I am getting my calories from. Also, it has really helped me making sure that all the carbs I have, are coming from complex carbohydrates, and not just empty calories. When I have carbs, I also make sure I pay attention to "when" I am having carbs, and that I have activity planned accordingly to use those carbs as fuel, and not store them away as fat. So definitely, no more late night carb snacking. Such simple things they are, but they have made all the difference.

Fitness

I already feel my 5lb dumbbells and 10kg kettlebell getting easier. It won't be long before I will be ready to level up my lifting poundage. The bag I carry to work daily used to feel like dragging rocks. Now it feels like nothing at all to carry. Little things like that have been a surprise to me as well. When I started strength training I was focused on the big picture - the visible ones. But being stronger, even though obvious, was not something I really thought about. Now I realize just how much easier life can be, and I've only just begun. I work at a cemetery, and that often involves helping our maintenance lower vault lids, which are typically made of concrete or 12 gauge steel, or lifting bronze and granite memorials and grave markers, up to 60" in length, 4" thick, and 20" in width. Honestly, so often, I've even felt sorry for them getting stuck with me for help lol. Yesterday, I lifted a bronze marker (no granite), alone. Totally by myself. And I even carried it gracefully! LOL At first I thought I had picked up the wrong box because I would usually have to scoot it across the floor, but surprised myself when I picked it up like it was nothing. I have to admit, I flexed in the mirror that night LOL.

Overall

I feel so new to this journey, and yet, feel like the results keep coming. Even the small victories feel huge to me. Less grocery trips are very nice lol. My overall health is already improving quickly. I feel like I have already been rewarded with benefits, ones I hadn't even thought about. These little things keep me going, and keep me motivated to not give up. Honestly, I don't even like seeing the words "give up" right now, because that is no longer an option. I've come further than I ever have, and will not turn back. This has given me so much joy. It gives me so much each day to look forward to. When I look in the mirror, I already see significant differences, and never thought some things would happen so fast. All that hard work paying off, feels fkn incredible.

• Like 3