Backflips and B-twists [DoubleTrouble]

DoubleTrouble

2 hours ago, DoubleTrouble said:

Gym: Go to the gym every morning.

Skipped quite a few sessions. I found that it depends a lot on the temperature in the room when the alarm goes off. If it's cold, I just go back under the blanket.

Run/walk: Go for a run or a walk during lunch break at work.

This went pretty well. I didn't go for a walk ever, it was either running or parkour.

Dude, props to you for running/ doing parkour during work. I dislike the feeling of being sweaty and not having time to shower, so did walks only when I was doing that. 

Would it help to have a space heater, possibly with a timer, to start warming up the room before you get up? 

Looks like a solid challenge, working around the knee problems. Here's to that clearing up soon. 

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 56 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

On 2/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, Manarelle said:

Would it help to have a space heater, possibly with a timer, to start warming up the room before you get up?

I tried putting (that's a word, right?) warm socks and a hoodie next to the alarm. It helps that the hoodie is very warm (and probably filthy from doing rolls) so I won't want to go back under the blanket. It worked today, but it remains to be seen if it'll work every time.

• Like 1