Flea ignores the rules again

fleaball

If I watch too much British television, I will sometimes start speaking with the accent.

• Like 4

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time,

and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Spoiler

Pretty sure I’ve said this before, but I cannot do accents to save my life. However, I pick up accents really easily. It’s funny but also annoying. If you ask me to do a British accent I’ve got nothing, but catch me after a few episodes of Bake Off or a Harry Potter movie and it’s slipping into everything I say. 

More ridiculous: if you ask me to do a Boston accent I immediately blank like I haven’t lived here my whole life. If I’m tired enough it will just happen and if I’m drunk enough there’s a 50/50 shot of Boston or southern accents happening. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Hi my name is Flea and I’m a grumpy fuck. 

I have my next challenge mostly locked down but I need to iron out a few details before I post. I also can’t be fucked to do it right now anyway. My family sucks (nothing new), I totally forgot about a doctors appointment I have this week, and boobcat is sneezing up a storm so guess who’s likely making a vet trip this week on top of everything else yay. 

• Like 5

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

We really need a "hug" reaction button. I think I would use it much more often than "that's metal" or even "confused".

Good luck with the week.

Virtual Hug GIF - Virtual Hug Penguin GIFs

• Like 1

We are not sinners trespassing in the garden of an angry God.

We are prodigals come home; fully seen and deeply loved.

Put together enough small wins over a long enough period of time,

and you’ll find yourself in high level gear fighting dragons before you know it.

Spoiler

Someone call the vet for me. 

I'm not afraid of the phone call or anything. I just am tired of being the one to do everything and straight up don’t want to deal with it. 

• Like 4

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

4 hours ago, fleaball said:

Someone call the vet for me. 

I'm not afraid of the phone call or anything. I just am tired of being the one to do everything and straight up don’t want to deal with it. 

I would if I could. Sadly, I can't but I 150% understand this feeling

• Like 1

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

35 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

I would if I could. Sadly, I can't but I 150% understand this feeling

Yeah. I figured you would. Our lives are so much fun.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi