Seabright's 2020 Battle Log of Awesomeness

Fri, Aug 28

Still way-smokey, still wicked-hard to concentrate. Feeling like I'm starting to snap out of it, though. 

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast/lunch - feeling a little wonky this morning and eggs did not appeal. club sandwich and fries instead and just calling it a way-early lunch.
  • Dinner - mexican bowl with chicken, no cheese, no sauce, yes rice, yes tortilla strip thingies.
  • Snack - apricot Clif bar.

Daily exercise:

• Oy. Still very smoky here, but the fire is 21% contained. Creeping up there!
  • More back-burning today, so will be smoky for a while longer. Lungs pretty painful yesterday, but doing better today. We drove around in the car with the air filter turned on and I think that helped, believe it or not. 

Focus:

• On deck: Spend a minimum of 10 minutes on the things. Set the timer. Ready set go!
  • Update: Really really proud of myself today! Called the guy, called that other person, and finished a huge draft of a messy writing project. Side challenges still pending, but feeling good. I may even be able to knock off at 4pm today. Yay for me!
  • Bonus: I added a personal writing challenge to my official work goals. Now I have a measurable push to work on my side challenges!

Side challenges:

• Find and corral all the loose important documents into one folder (will do this weekend).
  • Call the identified estate planning lawyer.
  • Call art restoration lady about restoring portrait of GG Louise.
  • Work on draft of letter to current owners. 
  • Work on sh*tty first draft intro paragraph for the Medium article. 
  • Research next section of 2016-2020 history and add info to outline for caregiving article.
  • Finish the poem...or decide if it's already done.
  • Start reading the draft of 'The Rosas of Las Rocas' and just take a few notes.

"Enthusiasm is the great hill-climber." - Elbert Hubbard
Human Adventurer

I want to be fit and healthy so I can explore and enjoy all the beauty the outdoor world has to offer, in all kinds of weather, all the days of my life.

2024 Battle Log2023 Battle Log2022 Battle Log2021 Battle Log2020 Battle Log2019 Battle Log2018 Battle Log2017 Battle Log2016 Battle Log

Mon, Aug 31

Air is a LOT better! Fire 39% contained as of 6am this morning! Yay!

Decided I needed to make getting healthy and back on track a priority. SoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...I signed up for the Sept 14 Whole30 thingie. AND, in a win for SIP marital relations, so did the spousal unit. ALSO, will be taking next week off to really put my morning routine solidly back in place, and restart walking/hiking/biking in some form, assuming the air clears up a bit more. The plan for Sept 14 - Oct 14 is JUST to focus on the Whole30. If I do other stuff, that will be a bonus win.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - scrambled eggs and sausage.
  • Lunch - Cobb salad, hold the cheese.
  • Dinner - chicken and veggies.

Daily exercise:

• 10 mins yoga'ing. 
  • Lungs are hurting this morning and it's still a bit too smoky for walking or exertion. 

Focus:

• On deck: Finish up that writing thingie and get it in the system.
  • Update: Done and done!

Side challenges:

• Find and corral all the loose important documents into one folder.
  • Work on sh*tty first draft intro paragraph for the Medium article. 
  • Research next section of 2016-2020 history and add info to outline for caregiving article.
  • Finish the poem...or decide if it's already done.
  • Start reading the draft of 'The Rosas of Las Rocas' and just take a few notes.

Human Adventurer

I want to be fit and healthy so I can explore and enjoy all the beauty the outdoor world has to offer, in all kinds of weather, all the days of my life.

2024 Battle Log2023 Battle Log2022 Battle Log2021 Battle Log2020 Battle Log2019 Battle Log2018 Battle Log2017 Battle Log2016 Battle Log

Mon, Sept 14

Hola! I'm back from a nice week-long vacation. Got some clarity.  Realized that having all those side challenges in front of me every day was stressing me out. We're talking potentially 1-2 years-worth of work. Moving that list to a 'Writing Ideas' folder on my drive. I'll keep only one of them at a time in 'Side challenges.'

One by one to get it all done.

ANNNNND i hereby announce that I'm starting a Whole30 today. I have my first 3 days of meals planned, and I will take Wednesday am to plan the next 3. And then we'll see how it goes. Food in the fridge, frozen stuff from a cook-up in the freezer, spousal unit on board. We're ready. We can do this. Let's get 'er done.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs w/spinach, bells, and 1/2 avocado
  • Lunch - turkey chili and broc.
  • Dinner - grilled chicken with sunflower seed sauce and veggies.
  • Snack - small container of no-added-sugar applesauce. just apples.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga: 25 mins standing poses.
  • Smoke still somethin' awful here and air quality rated at 'Very Unhealthy.' Nada over the yoga, but starting to jump out of my skin with inactivity.

Focus:

• The ONLY goal for the next 30 days is to stay off of caffeine and to stay on the Whole30.
  • That's it. That's the ONLY goal. You heard it here. 

Side challenges:

Human Adventurer

Tue, Sept 15

Whoa. Had a sugar dream last night in which I binge-ate a bunch of sugary things and had to start the Whole30 all over again! Freaked me out. 

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs with spinach and bell peppers, topped with avocado.
  • Lunch - turkey chili and broc.
  • Dinner - turkey burgers topped with avocado and steamed broc.

I really do plan to cook more stuff and try some recipes later in the month. Just baby steps for now, to help me stay on track.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga: 25 mins twists. Wicked hard.
  • We're still at 'Unhealthy' air, and will be for a few more days. Our personal fire is out, but there are MANY more around.

Focus:

• The ONLY goal for the next 30 days is to stay off of caffeine and to stay on the Whole30.

Side challenges:

• Finalize evac plan, print, post, and file.

Human Adventurer

Hey! Almost forgot. Here is a picture of that hellscape-other-worldly-twilight-orange day last week.

869336808_ImagefromiOS.thumb.jpg.328b93087450a306fcd094f492cbe80b.jpg

Greetings from Santa Cruz!

• Like 1

Human Adventurer

Fri, Sept 18

Air a LOT better this morning. So great to see the blue sky again!

Here's our story so far, outlined with attractive bullets for your scanning pleasure. User delight is all we care about, here at Seabright Industries, a multi-national global conglomerate.

• Stayed off caffeine and stayed on my Whole30.
  • Yoga'd every day.
  • Meditated every day.
  • Journaled every day.
  • When I felt fatigued, I skipped a meeting and laid down for a few minutes.
  • When I felt stressed, I took a turn around the yard (and tried not to breathe).
  • I made salmon cakes and learned to chop up the entire thingy of green onions to sprinkle on other things later.
  • I made a sunflower-seed butter sauce which was super-tasty but really made me cough later in the night.
  • I planned meals and shopped.

Yay for me!

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - scrambled eggs and sausage.
  • Lunch - Cobb salad, hold the cheese.
  • Dinner - baked chicken thighs with this KILLER sauce from the Whole30 cook book along with some steamed broc.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga: Oh man! REALLY sore from the back-bend session yesterday. Just stuck to some super-gentle stretches and tried to loosen up my shoulders and upper back.
  • Current air quality: Fair. 

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Like 1

Human Adventurer

Mon, Sept 21

Things settling in. Super-duper fatigued and slept a lot this weekend. I would have been alarmed, but the Whole30 timeline said to expect that, so just napped away.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs with spinach and bell peppers.
  • Lunch - turkey chili with broc.
  • Dinner - sautéed chicken with onions, bell peppers, and asparagus.
  • Snack - applesauce, no added sugar.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga: 30 minutes forward bends. Finally recovered from last week's back-bending session. 
  • Walking time taken up with helping a friend overcome a trouble spot.

Focus:

Side challenges:

Human Adventurer

Tue, Sept 22

Still pretty sleepy. Planning on ducking out early if I can.

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - turkey chili with broc.
  • Dinner - grilled chicken and double-veggies, hold the pasta. thank you, Door Dash!

Daily exercise:

• Dang. Early meeting cut into the dawn hours, and then a phone call sliced into my lunchtime walk. 
  • S'okay. My only goal this week is to blah blah blah. It would have been nice to get the walks in, but s'okay.

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Like 1

Human Adventurer

Wed, Sept 23

Whoa. HORRIFIC covid-19 dream last night, involving a vaccine that went awry. Woke up drenched in sweat and coughing a deep-chested, barking cough. Took my temp and all is well. The smoke really set me back in respiratory recovery, and I know that. But...whoa.

Annnnnnd - day 10 of the Whole30. Got an email from those guys this morning to check in, and they nailed it: 'You're probably feeling tired and grouchy and wondering if this is worth it.' HAH! 

Hanging in there. My ONLY goal right now is to stay off caffeine and stay on the Whole30. 

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - cobb salad, nix on the cheese.
  • Dinner - hey! i made something! seasoned turkey meatballs with a roasted red pepper sauce. i was going to put all that on a bed of zucchini noodles, but i was afraid to use my new spiralizer thingy when i was so tired. steamed the zukes instead and it was yummy. yay!
  • Snack - applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• No yoga. Did some journaling but woke up shaky and exhausted from my hideous night's sleep. Skipped it.
  • S'okay. My only goal this week is to blah blah blah. 
  • I made time for a walk at lunch. Planning on just getting around the block. Baby steps. (Update: Did it. Very nice stroll around the the longer block. Finished feeling refreshed and good.)

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Call the identified estate planning lawyer. DONE! Did it! Don't know why this was so hard for me. 20 seconds of courage in a big way.  I finally wrote a script and practiced it first, anticipating getting voice mail. Which I did. And then I mis-read my own phone number and had to say it again. Oh well. DONE!

Human Adventurer

Thur, Sept 24

Keep on keepin' on!

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - veggie scramble, no cheese, 3 sausage patties. 
  • Lunch - Cobb salad, no cheese.
  • Dinner - grilled chicken and veggies via Door Dash. I'm all cooked out.
  • Snack - unsweetened applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• No yoga. Did some journaling but woke up shaky and exhausted from my hideous night's sleep. Skipped it.
  • S'okay. My only goal this week is to blah blah blah. 
  • Planning a widdle waddle around at lunchtime.

Focus:

Side challenges:

Human Adventurer

Mon, Sept 28

Hey hey hey! Pretty good weekend, goal-wise -- since my only goal was to stay off caffeine and stay on the Whole30. Achieved! Achieved, I tell you! Achieved!

Top o' a new week, and another chance to be awesome! Woo hoo! Let the good times begin!

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - veggie scramble, no cheese, 4 sausage patties. 
  • Lunch - applesauce and a bunch of carrots.
  • Dinner - seasoned chicken breast and veggies.

Daily exercise:

• Overslept. No yoga.
  • Walked 15 mins. About twice as far as I was able to go last time. 

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Follow up with the lawyer who never sent me those document. DONE!
  • Find and corral all the loose important personal documents into one folder.

Human Adventurer

Tue, Sept 29

Still feeling fatigued but things seem better today. Baby steps.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs with spinach and bell pepper, 2 sausage patties. 
  • Lunch - chicken, zucchini, roasted red bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, all mixed together with avocado on top. i made this my own self 
  • Dinner - turkey burger lettuce wrap, no sauce, and sweet potato fries.

Daily exercise:

• Walked 15 mins. A different route. Keeping it up!

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Fill out those documents and send back to the lawyer.

Human Adventurer

Mon, Oct 5

Whoa. Another seriously smoky week last week. Started to clear up yesterday, but I guess I'm now in that super-sensitive group that feels the effects. I always used to think, 'Oh, those poor bastards.' Doh!

Purlpleair is my friend. Waiting for the green dots to come our way!

Oh! Almost forgot - Weekend Win! I COOKED STUFF! Yes, my darling little Rebels, you heard that right. I bought a spiralizer and made zucchini noodles and only slashed my thumb knuckle once. Cooked some shrimp in a bath of clarified butter, onions, and garlic, and then topped the whole thing with this KILLER freakin' awesomely deliciously romesco sauce made of crushed almonds, onion, garlic and chopped tomatoes  - and, of course, all cooked in more clarified butter. Because butter.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - veggie scramble, no cheese, side of sausage. 
  • Lunch - the last of the chicken and green beans cook-up.
  • Dinner - turkey burgers and broc with leftover sauce from yesterday.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga - just a bit, but felt good. 
  • Walk - 15 mins around the block.

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Fill out those documents and send back to the lawyer.

Human Adventurer

Thurs, Oct 8

Getting smoky again. Was feeling better, then not feeling better, then feeling better again. We all have them kinda days.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs with spinach and bells, 2 turkey sausages.
  • Lunch - cobb salad, no cheese. 
  • Dinner - shrimp cooked in clarified butter and garlic, served on a bed of zucchini noodles and covered with romesco sauce. i know, right? look at ME. I COOKED!!

Daily exercise:

• Nada. 
  • Sheesh.

Focus:

Side challenges:

• Fill out those documents and send back to the lawyer. DONE!

Human Adventurer

Wed, Oct 14

I am here to announce that I have hereby officially finished 30 days of Whole30-ness. 

Yay for me!

I'm going to keep it going, though. The spousal unit has dropped 10 pounds, has so much more energy, and his life outlook has shifted towards the positive in a way I haven't seen from him in years. For me, my cough is sloooowly going away, and my energy is sloooooooowly coming back. I think my immune system has been--and still is--pretty busy. I'm not sleeping well, and my digestion is also, well, um, you know, slow. The Whole30 program is helping me, though, and the structure is something we both clearly need. Starting today, we'll pivot slightly to the reintroduction phase, but for us it's going to be about incorporating paleo-friendly or Whole30-friendly treats, and the occasional glass of red wine. And that's it for now. We'll stay on that for another 2 weeks. 

So, I'm staying on track. And I'm ready to incorporate another little tiny goal to focus on for a month. I'm waffling between eliminating social and news feed time, or focusing on getting in some exercise each day. Hmm. 

Okay. I'm going to go with eliminating the social-and-news stuff. Let's start with 1 week. The theory here is that clearing my brain of all the noise will impact my health overall. So, just for one week. And let's put some teeth into it. If I slip, my week has to start over. Yowzah.

So, just for one entire unbroken 7 days. One week. Just one.

That's it. 

Starting...now. 

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs with spinach and bells.
  • Dinner - turkey meatballs on a bed of zucchini noodles with romesco sauce.
  • Snack - applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• Early am: Tiny bit of stretching.
  • During a Zoom call: Yoga for 20 mins. 

Focus:

My ONLY focus for the next week are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

• No FB, other social, and Google news feed.
  • Stay off caffeine and stay on the Whole30.

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer.

Human Adventurer

Mon, Oct 19

Some stuff in no particular order:

• Doing well with the eating, but started back up on caffeine w/ half a cup.
  • Half cup of coffee seemed to be enough to get me moving and out of my funk. Feeling like I want to stay steady here, but need guardrails. 
  • No FB or Google News for 5 full days. Leaving the phone out in the dining room at night. Sleeping better and feeling steadier. 
  • Tried 1/2 glass of red wine and it made me feel icky. So, not ready to bring that back.
  • Tried 1 glass of champagne and felt okay, but didn't sleep well that night. Not ready to bring that back, either. 

I feel like I'm ready to add back in an exercise goal. Will think of something to start up on Wednesday, after being social-media-free for one full week.

Eating paleo:

• Dinner - turkey meatballs on a bed of zucchini noodles with romesco sauce.
  • Snack - applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• Early am: Tiny bit of stretching.
  • During a Zoom call: Yoga for 20 mins. 

Focus:

My ONLY focus for the next week are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

• Stay on Whole30 with tiny forays into reintroduction territory. 

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer. IN PROGRESS. Followed-up with Lawyer and asked for an appointment time.
  • Find and corral all the loose important personal documents into one folder. DONE!

Human Adventurer

Wed, Oct 21

Have now been social-media- and google-news-feed-free for one week. There have been times when I've reached for 'em both but thought, wait. No. But then thought, how am I going to occupy my mind while I'm waiting/sitting here/falling asleep/what-not? And then I thought, 'I've got an entire mind here that can occupy itself!' and then I thought about other things. And had more energy at the end of the day. And far less stress and feeling like my brain was going to explode.

So, definitely positive. In fact, positive enough to keep this going through the end of the month. That's all. Just to the end of the month. Then we'll see.

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - the last of the turkey-chili-and-broc cook-up. 
  • Dinner - turkey burger lettuce wrap w/avocado, no sauce, yes to the sweet potato fries.
  • Snack - applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• Pending. Would like to start up Zombies Run again, but with walking instead of running.
  • Update: Went for a drive up Hwy 1 after work and found a lovely spot to take a short hike down to the beach. It was pretty steep (for moi and my recovering lungs), so we stopped about 1/2 way to rest, then came back up. Definitely felt it, but what a lovely evening!

Focus:

My ONLY focus for the rest of the month are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer. IN PROGRESS. Followed-up with Lawyer on Mond and asked for an appointment time. (As of this morning, no response.)
  • Take the important documents down to the safe deposit box, like and adult and stuff.
  • Like 1

Human Adventurer

Fri, Oct 30

Doing good! Yay for me!

Still social-media and news-feed-free. Still Whole30'ing with the aforementioned forays. (Note to self: sweet potatoes make me cough.) Started Zombies, Run! With, you know, walking. Because lungs. Moving forward. All is bueno!

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - veggie scramble with sausage.
  • Lunch - cobb salad sans cheese.
  • Dinner - turkey burger with avocado and broc.
  • Snack - applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• Walking a consistent 30 minutes now. 
  • Woo hoo!

Focus:

My ONLY focus for the rest of the month are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer. IN PROGRESS. HAVE AN APPT FOR NOV 9.
  • Take the important documents down to the safe deposit box, like and adult and stuff.

Human Adventurer

Mon, Nov 2

Nice weekend! Allowed myself some FB time yesterday in celebration of finishing my self-challenge. Was surprised how my brain responded---it was as if I had finally gotten a fix after being dry. Weird. Tells me to keep an eye on this. For realsies.

It feels like eating better is now a habit. I've got a neck again. I think its time for a new focus!

New focus: For the month of November, Zombies Run.

Eating paleo:

• Breakfast - eggs w/spinach and bells, 2 turkey sausage.
  • Lunch - salad.
  • Dinner - chicken fajita w/extra veggies.
  • Snack - 2 dates.

Daily exercise:

• Zombies - Done!

Focus:

My ONLY focus for November are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

• Zombies Run, 3 days x week.

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer on November 9.
  • Take the important documents down to the safe deposit box, like and adult and stuff. In progress: documents gathered, keys stored in easy-to-find places, box list of items on file.
  • Take pictures of everything for insurance.

Human Adventurer

Mon, Nov 16

Jeez. Back went out on Nov 6. Still out. Walking has been out. Sitting has been out. Standing has been out. Boo. 

I went through that thing where you just feel like you can't catch a freakin' break. It's been a little bit tough to be awesome. Then I went and saw that back quack, and now am feeling more hopeful. Woke up today being able to stand a tad straighter. I'll take it. Awesomeness just ahead!!

So....Zombies have been out for a while. If today goes well, I'll take a tiny turn around the block tomorrow and we'll see what we'll see. Otherwise, staying strong with the eating! Yay for me! And my pants fit better. Double yay!

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - 

Daily exercise:

• Zombies pending. We'll see. 

Focus:

My ONLY focus for November are these 2 things. The ONLY focus.

• Zombies Run, 3 days x week.

Side challenges:

• Take the next step and meet with the lawyer on November 9. DONE!! Next up: review the plan w/the lawyer later this week.
  • Take the important documents down to the safe deposit box, like and adult and stuff. Pending. Hoping to get this done after my dentist appt today. 

Human Adventurer

Tues, Dec 1

Back went out, then was better, then had some skin surgery which turned out to be sort of a big deal, then was recovering from that and couldn't really turn my head, took lots of naps, and threw everything out the window while I got through the thing until the stitches came out yesterday.

AND NOW BACK ON TRACK!!

Considering doing the holiday challenge that starts on Dec 6. I would make that about recovering my good habits, building some new good habits, and finishing the year strong. Thinking....

Eating paleo:

• Dinner - turkey burger, steamed broc.

Daily exercise:

• Zombies pending. We'll see. 
  • Update: Walked! Just around a couple of blocks, but...walked!

Focus:

Focus this week will be on reintroducing my morning routine habits, one-at-a-time-ish.

• Add one thing back to my morning. DONE! Added back nets pot.
  • Move forward on one writing project today. DONE! Shared out that thing.

Side challenges:

• Hey! The estate plan is done and signed and notarized!! Now, on to funding the thing and doing all the other things. Next up: file house deed in the name of the trust. DONE!

Human Adventurer

Wed, Dec 2

Staying focused today.

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - cobb salad, no cheese. again.
  • Dinner - grilled chicken and veggies.
  • Snack - applesauce (unsweetened).

Daily exercise:

• Cow-cats - 5 of 'em.
  • Walked around the block.
  • Yay for me.

Focus:

Focus this week will be on reintroducing my morning routine habits, one-at-a-time-ish.

• Add one thing back to my morning. DONE! Added short meditation.
  • Share that thing with one other leader. DONE! got some good feedback, too.
  • Move forward on one other writing project. Not done. Boo. 

Side challenges:

• Move brokerage firm to trust.

Human Adventurer

Mon, Dec 7

Made a big decision this weekend. My true north?

Health -- Family -- Career

In that order. That has guided decision-making for years. I only just now remembered that. Right now, I think I have to admit that I'm a long-hauler. The random heart palpitations and shortness of breath give it away.  My health HAS to be my #1 priority for the foreseeable future. Eating right, gentle (gentle!) cardio walking, yoga, stress reduction, and getting off coffee (again!), since that just makes everything worse. The other thing I looked in the face was the age difference between me and my husband. I don't want to waste a second  of our time together.  I also asked myself, 'If I won the lottery today, how would that change things?'

After looking at that unflinchingly, it was easy. I'm dropping the efforts to get the Masters. The thing that really pushed it over the edge? The lottery thing. If I won the lottery, I wouldn't do it. 😉

So there we go. I've got an appointment with my academic advisor later this week. It's going to mean eating some dollars, but the trade-off is worth it in peace of mind and being able to focus 100% on my health. 

Done. 

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - cobb no cheese.
  • Dinner - turkey burger with no-cheese ratatouille. awesomeness all over the place.
  • Snack - unsweetened applesauce.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga - tiny bit but felt good. starting to be able to turn my head again. back feels better.
  • Walk - 15-minute out-and-back. Farther than usual.

Focus:

• Add one thing back to my morning. DONE! Added yoga.
  • Move that preso to a better-looking template. Doesn't have to be fabulous. Just has to be not-bad. DONE!

Side challenges:

Human Adventurer

Tues, Dec 8

Meltdown when I wasn't able to order the cake I wanted for my spousal unit's birthday from the bakery I've been getting it from for the last 20 years. Pandemic-related process issues.  I hung up the phone and actually cried. I think I'm more stressed out about stuff than I realized. Doh!

Took a breath, ordered something else. It will be awesome. And will look back and say, 'Hey, remember that year when we had a different cake? Remember, during the pandemic when we had German chocolate instead of the cappuccino cheesecake? Oh, yeah! I remember -- it was so good! It was so good we switched cakes!' 

Or some such. 😉

Eating paleo:

• Lunch - cobb no cheese.
  • Dinner - pending.

Daily exercise:

• Yoga - more. some standing stuff this time. 
  • Walk - 15-minute out-and-back. same distance but faster.

Focus:

• Add one thing back to my morning. DONE! All added back as of this morning. Just tiny bits. Now, to lengthen the amount of time.
  • Share the thing with the leadership team and don't choke.  DONE!

Side challenges:

Human Adventurer