Hi everyone, I'm XTEDTATION (but you can call me Ted)

I am a fitness instructor currently working in the UK and I am 24 years old. I am here to share my experience with you all and to hopefully gain some from you guys too!

I used to be very gym orientated and went almost every day, until I went to University. I stopped going and started drinking copious amounts of alcohol and everything went downhill from there. I was in a job I hated, drinking too much and by this point i'd fallen into serious depression. Towards the end of last year i'd been off work for over 2 months with all my mental health issues and I decided enough was enough. I quit my job and applied at my local gym and there's been a complete change in my attitude since i've been here. I no longer dread work, I wake up feeling great and life is just better. 

My goal is to transform my body from what it is now (a little bit chubby and undefined due to so much drinking and junk food) and get my old physique back. I'm a firm believer that fitness is a route to almost a 'fix all' and that's why I want to enable other people to make changes to their own lives to better themselves in one way or another. 

So yeah, a bit intense but that's me and my current situation in a nutshell. Also i'm just going to mention here, if anybody is ever struggling with mental health, please don't hesitate to message me, having a pair of ears just to listen to you helps.

Thanks guys, I look forward to getting to know some of you!

X

• Like 2

Hello Ted! Welcome to Nerd Fitness. We are glad you have you here :)

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am glad to hear you are doing better and have finally found a job you enjoy. 

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard