Under 160 lbs by March 22nd 2020 Battle

Hello,

I guess this is a respawn attempt on my part.  I've gained some weight and been stressed out.  I recently signed up for a 5k on March 22, 2020 and hoping this inspires me to go from 171.8 lbs to under 160 lbs

Goal is to not binge and lose a little over a pound a week I guess.  I have 9 weeks to lose about 12 pounds.  No more waiting until tomorrow to start.

• Like 3

Battle Log

1 hour ago, Blue Thunder said:

I wanted to binge so bad last night.   Felt so horrible...but didn't eat.

Weigh 170 lbs this morning.  1.8 pounds down.  Omg...8 more weeks to go is impossible :(

Nah it ain't! You just gotta do the thing you did already again. You already did one. What's one more?

And what will one more be a week from now?

Yay for another day of not binge eating! Would it help you be less stressed if  when you wanted to binge you let yourself eat some amount? Not sure what your deficit is, it just strikes me that trying to lose a bunch of weight combined with the goal of no bingeing might be super hard. Maybe if you prioritize not bingeing, than once you get that under control you can worry about the weight. Just a thought, since you said you were stressed.

You are doing great so far. I hope the knee is nothing serious and feels better soon

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Look at this, you are managing day in and day out not to binge. Fuck that is inspiring. I also react to stress by indulging in foods I shouldn't indulge in. And denying myself that feels like adding more stress. Are there other ways you can work on reducing your stress? Personally stuff like having a clean house or finding time to take a long shower or do some crafts really help with stress. 

• Like 1

Character sheet

Discord: Craftyviking#1460