Under 160 lbs by March 22nd 2020 Battle

Sorry you are struggling. I can see why an oral test would stress you if you are shy. I relate , I'd be so nervous if I had to do that. Is there some other way you can give yourself a bit  of self care- book, soak in a hot tub, long walk, or even let yourself have a sweet treat, just eat it slowly and enjoy. Or maybe it's just giving yourself permission to sit a bit and feel stressed and acknowledge  to yourself, like you would to a friend, that it is a stressful situation

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Turns out it wasn't an oral test, but two one hour written tests.  It felt like a final for a class I forgot to attend....some of the material seemed vaguely familiar.  I might have passed it 12 years ago when I was still fresh.  Ah well.

Felt pretty bad all day.  Mom said my shaved head looked ugly.  Just want to sleep and binge eat.  Horrible day :(

No binge so far...

Battle Log

Today i weighed in at 163.2 lbs.  I feel super bloated, but feeling optimistic that posting everyday will help me.  I've also been having trouble sleeping.  The couch I've been sleeping on for the last 7 years is starting to cause me some pain.  Tried my old bed, but it hurts my back.  I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks to get used to a new sleeping surface so I'm going to sleep on the mattress until December 14 to see if it feels comfortable by then.  I did order a 3 inch foam mattress topper, but the reviews scared me off.  If my bed doesn't feel comfortable by Dec 14 I may try that again.

Hopefully no binge today :)

Battle Log

Today I weighed in at 160.8 lbs.  No binge yet.  I slept in my bed last night and it was better than it was previously.  Still hurts a bit when I try to sleep on my side, but on my back its fine.  Maybe when I changed the box spring frame thing that helped.  Anyway, I did end up ordering a 3 inch memory foam topper so hopefully that helps.

Here's to hoping I can fend of binge eating for the rest of today :P

• Like 1

Battle Log