Top Secret NF 2020 Discussion Thread

Need to figure how to get Steve's emails back.... They say I'm on the list bit I don't get them anymore.

Huh, well a needed connection for sure between all the groups would be nice.... Was a little bummed how NFA was separated from the forums at first...

Would be pro any merchandise.

Or any cool adventure storylines for all to join in... Its fun to watch adventures even if I can't join in.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

46 minutes ago, Bouncer_the_Lovable said:

Need to figure how to get Steve's emails back.... They say I'm on the list bit I don't get them anymore.

email contact@nerdfitness.com, they can help with that part of it.

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

7 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

You forgot the NF branded CBD oil

It's not that.

• Haha 5

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

3 hours ago, Bouncer_the_Lovable said:

Or any cool adventure storylines for all to join in... Its fun to watch adventures even if I can't join in.

that would be super fun! I vote for that one. 

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

It's all shenanigans and subterfuge.

• Like 4

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

last time there was a hyped up announcement, I think there was Rising Heroes and/or monthly personal coaching.  I'll admit I paid scant attention to either. 

Maybe a new app, or a new Youtube series, or a podcast, or maybe they're opening a gym somewhere.  Or they just partnered with some big brand.  Or Steve got a girl/boy/nb friend.  Or they're putting out a CYOA novel.  Or they're doing an adventure trip.  Or a theme park.  Or a space mission....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

1 hour ago, Raincloak said:

Or a space mission.

i-like-the-5c61fa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: No challenge this round

Spoiler

Really Eclectic Scorpio, Level 86

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|75|76|77|78|79|80|81|82|83|84|85|86|87|88|89|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

16 minutes ago, bigm141414 said:

Ah, so just another day in NF land, then?

ElaborateDirtyBarbet-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

5 hours ago, Raincloak said:

last time there was a hyped up announcement, I think there was Rising Heroes and/or monthly personal coaching.  I'll admit I paid scant attention to either. 

Maybe a new app, or a new Youtube series, or a podcast, or maybe they're opening a gym somewhere.  Or they just partnered with some big brand.  Or Steve got a girl/boy/nb friend.  Or they're putting out a CYOA novel.  Or they're doing an adventure trip.  Or a theme park.  Or a space mission....

I will say this is limited to the forums.

• Wow 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

2 hours ago, Bouncer_the_Lovable said:

Yes!!!!

Maybe just cutting guilds out.... Making everyone see each other. Calling it NF Land of all things?

As one who has been around since time began (or at least close to NF start)  that is how it was at the NF beginning, I don't think they could accurately call it a new project if that was the plan. Though maybe if they renamed it and put some sort of spin on it.

• Like 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

So if I can ask for a hint here: have the challenge lengths changed from 4 weeks to 5 weeks in order to facilitate this exciting new announcement? Or is that just a coincidence?

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Downtime

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70 71

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

55 minutes ago, Jarric said:

So if I can ask for a hint here: have the challenge lengths changed from 4 weeks to 5 weeks in order to facilitate this exciting new announcement? Or is that just a coincidence?

You've had your hint. It was the youtube video ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Current Challenge

9 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

As one who has been around since time began (or at least close to NF start)  that is how it was at the NF beginning, I don't think they could accurately call it a new project if that was the plan. Though maybe if they renamed it and put some sort of spin on it.

Thank you, That makes sense how it started! Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

Hehe, that makes more sense than my idea of cutting challenges...

Time.... Last part of SMART goals but just as important!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bouncer_the_Lovable said:

That would be just cool!

Or terrifying. 

Probably both. 

On that note (and just to mess with @Rurik HarrgathHarrgath) here's another hint from me:

19f95e55a434f99b2ee807616ac3e2ef.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • That's Metal 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

On that note (and just to mess with @Rurik HarrgathHarrgath) here's another hint from me:

19f95e55a434f99b2ee807616ac3e2ef.jpg

The NF Overlords are going to finally implement their wordl dominion plan. FIrst step; mind control all the rebellion and make them into their slaves

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • That's Metal 3