There were tears for a small thing

A few months ago I was in PT for my shoulder.  I came out of it with minimal pain, more stability, and hope that I could continue healing and improving ROM etc.  But no guarantees.  

Well, I was just had confirmation in a very little way that I'm still healing and improving!  supine passive external rotation and my hand went to the floor!  Last time I actually checked it was still about 30° from the floor.   Now I know can work to goals, not just hope!

image.thumb.png.5e51927e3d982383faf050fb6fa4cea4.png

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 3

daily dare   46 45 44  43 42 41  40 39 38 37 36 35  34 32  31 30  29  28 27  26  25 24 23 22 21 20 19  18  17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 #8 #7  #6  #5 #4 #3  #2 #1

Yes! Congratulations on the recovery! 😊

• Like 1

Battle Log: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Fox of War// Challenge 1 (Do Over) // Respawn Log: Continue [Y]/[N]

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” 

Thief of Time