[Hazard] -- 2020 Battle Blog

On 1/31/2020 at 11:39 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following!

Yay!  That makes you my first Companion in this Fellowship. 

55fa25824e3e4d53e3feb4d26e934506.jpg

2 Feb 2020

Today was an ideal fitness day.  I had good sleep, and woke up feeling rested and ready to jump right into things.   On top of that, Mrs. Hazard took point on solo-parenting our little hobbit for a few hours, giving me so much time to work out that I was able to double up on it, doing two days worth of exercise back-to-back this morning.  Here's a summary of what I did:

tBPsfAe.png

And, because I'm so very pretty and you all deserve to see me more 😄, here's a video from my Overhead Presses:

[[Edit:  OH Press video missing, because Instagram and the NF forums stopped playing nice together]]

Also, make sure to click play on the youtube video in my Intro post (the first post on this thread).  It's a bunch of me, doing things, to music.  I spent a few hours digging through old files and piecing that video together.  Watch it! 

Please?  🙏

Thank you.

• Like 3

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

The video was great. I think I remember when you posted some of your first videos when you were working on pullups. Watching you do skin the cat on the rings makes me want to do that again-yet another reason I'm ready for spring.

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I woke up sick this morning.  Wife and child were sick last week, so I guess it's my turn.   Today was only going to be a cardio day anyway, so not much off a loss there.   Though I don't have a fever or nausea (yet. knock on wood.), so I might "go for a walk" on the elliptical anyway to make sure I get some movement in.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:04 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I watched the video. Also Sam is my favorite LOTR character. 

Sam is great, isn't he?   There are a lot of life lessons embodied by that character.  And I'm so glad Sean Astin played him in the movies.  He was perfect.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:24 PM, Elastigirl said:

The video was great. I think I remember when you posted some of your first videos when you were working on pullups. Watching you do skin the cat on the rings makes me want to do that again-yet another reason I'm ready for spring.

Yeah!  Seeing myself on video playing on rings has me wanting to use them again too!   Nostalgia?  Or true interest?  Something to consider.  My old rings cracked though.  So I'm going to need to a get a new pair if I really want to be a rings-bearer again. 🤔.

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

11 Feb 2020

Youtube's recommend algorithm thought I needed to be reminded about these things for some reason.  So I'm sharing them with you, too.  Because if I have to remember these existed, then so do you. ((Edit: that person's youtube account doesn't exist anymore.  I've since removed the dead link from this post.  It was to the opening credits for the Monchhichis children's cartoon from 1983.))

Here was my workout:

wE4Wz4L.png

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

On 2/11/2020 at 8:12 PM, Hazard said:

Youtube's "recommend" algorithm thought I needed to be reminded about these things today for some reason.  So I'm sharing them with you, too.  Because if I have to remember this existed, then so do you.  😁

Never heard of them. It's a wonder they never took off.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

FYI

Insta throws "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" again. At least for me...

• Thanks 1

I absolutely CAN run on caffeine and hatred. But only with a dash of milk.

Challenges' status: 

Spoiler

Not gonna Challenge anymore for now. I took Steve's words and started thinking in days and years. Challenges are just short-term distractions. 

#16 | #15 (Xmas mini) |  #14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

Other activities: Bike build

9 hours ago, Hazard said:

I'll need to switch to something else for posting the images then, so people can actually see them.  Thank you for the feedback!

Imgur works for me, and you can set the images to "Hidden" so Imgur users don't see them when they scroll but anyone with a link can find them.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Imgur works for me, and you can set the images to "Hidden" so Imgur users don't see them when they scroll but anyone with a link can find them.

Yeah.  That's the one my mind turned to.  I used imgur for posting pics here right after the last NF forum software change, when the forum no longer played nice with photobucket.  I don't like imgur, but at least it's NF forum compatible.

I Stand With Gina Carano