[Hazard] -- 2020 Battle Blog

On 9/20/2020 at 3:52 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Congrats man!

On 9/21/2020 at 11:52 PM, WhiteGhost said:

That's great! Congratulations!!!

On 9/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, Wobbegong said:

Congratulations on your newest party member!!

Thanks Tank, Ghost, Wobbegong.   Exercise & controlling diet got put in the back burner the last week, which was expected.  First few days with a newborn were predictably rough on sleep.  But I got a good rest last night and am back in my gym today. 

Only 16 minutes on the elliptical this morning, more for the wake-up than anything else.  And I'm typing this on my phone while eating a quick breakfast.  My short goals are to get diet calories back under control and get back into the groove of my personalised exercise routine. 

I lost 6 lbs after I broke maintainence and dropped my calories the week before the baby.  But regained 3 lbs at the hospital while surviving on a highly portable diet of pepsi and rice krispie treats 😅.

Today I'm happy just to get the exercise going.  I've got some leftover Little Caesar's pizza from yesterday to finish today, and plan to count/control calories again tomorrow.

• Like 4

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

14 October 2020

Got all three Press sets this time.  💪.  It's going to take a while to creep back up to 135 while on a cut.  But slow progress is progress and all progress is worth celebrating.  Also, I'm seriously just happy my shoulder isn't complaining.

gdyZfua.png

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano

On 9/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, Hazard said:

I've been doing diet work.   I've refrained from exercising for a period - tracking my calories and weight during that time - to get a good read on what my current sedentary maintenance calorie value is.  Here's what my weight did, graphically:

Y2EWYS9.png

Here's an updated change-in-bodyweight graph.  

That flat bit at the start of this graph is the same time-period as the graph above in the quote.

N0AYrcq.png

• Like 2

I Stand With Gina Carano