Ten Years Gone: Tanktimus Rangers the Forum Challenge 10th anniversary

15 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

Dang, the High Kings and metal?? Little Bit is off to an incredible musical start!!  :D 

For some reason I read this as "third eye" and thought your MIL was having surgery on her third eye.

And I was like "... they can do that now??"  :D 

Shades of Dr Who......

latest?cb=20091223002512

@Tanktimus the Encourager  with my girl, it was You are my sunshine, which my grandma sang to me.  With my boy it was The rainbow connection, Over the Rainbow, and Once upon a Dream from sleeping beauty.  Caught girl singing Turn the Page (Metallica version) at age 4.  I must say, that’s the thing I miss the most from babyhood.  Singing to my babies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

8 hours ago, Rinna said:

@Tanktimus the Encourager  with my girl, it was You are my sunshine, which my grandma sang to me.  With my boy it was The rainbow connection, Over the Rainbow, and Once upon a Dream from sleeping beauty.  Caught girl singing Turn the Page (Metallica version) at age 4.  I must say, that’s the thing I miss the most from babyhood.  Singing to my babies.

You can still sing to them, they'll just roll their eyes. Little bit will stop crying if I just do the "Fine gerl ye are!" part from The Holy Ground and follow with the chorus.

Today is a good day. I'm off from work and Sra. Tanque has spring break. We slept in till 8:40 cause the baby let us. We lazed around all morning, except for when I did my KB workout. After lunch we went to the pediatrician for a checkup. Little Bit is still off the charts for length (at six months old she's the average length of a 12 month old), slightly above average for weight, and average for head circumference. We then took her to the birth center where she was born so the ladies could fawn over her. We stopped at Starbucks on the way home, then I made dinner. I boiled some elbow macaroni (The big ones with ridges) and drained it and set it aside. I cooked 1 lb ground beef with a minced onion and some garlic, adding salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, chili powder, rubbed sage, a hint of cayenne pepper, and a bit of cocoa powder. I then added a can of ranch style beans, a can of tomato sauce, a can of crushed tomatoes, and a can of rotel tomatoes with green chili. Once that was mixed I added more seasoning to taste, then I added 16 oz shredded cheddar. I then added the macaroni and stirred. There were some zucchini on the side I sauteed with butter, salt, pepper, and white wine vinegar.

• Like 14

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You can still sing to them, they'll just roll their eyes.

Girl ( @Shadri ) will sing with me.  Before she left, sometimes she’d play her uke & we’d sing together.  Boy-o does indeed roll his eyes, and says “ do you mind not singing, you’re ruining the experience “. The turd.  

• Like 2

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Spoiler

-Björn Járnhamar

16 hours ago, KB Girl said:

That sounds like a very lovely day :) 

It really was.

11 hours ago, Rinna said:

Girl ( @Shadri ) will sing with me.  Before she left, sometimes she’d play her uke & we’d sing together.  Boy-o does indeed roll his eyes, and says “ do you mind not singing, you’re ruining the experience “. The turd.  

As someone who's been in his position, trust me, it's normal. You don't have to like it, but it's a normal part of growing up with your mother. He may have to have kids before he fully gets over it.

Today was a day. We went to bed a little later, and little bit got up a little earlier. It's amazing how being well or poorly rested can change your day. To make matters worse, Little Bit did not nap at all and was fussy all day. I'm just glad we were able to tag team. I did some yoga poses to do something rather than nothing, and that was about it. I cooked dinner, which was heating some packaged rice, heating some packaged broccoli, heating some frozen popcorn chicken, and making a dipping sauce for said chicken (honey, garlic, soy sauce, water and corn starch). However, I got to spend the day with my family and didn't have to go to work. Today is a good day.

• Like 11

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Today is a good day. We got more sleep, which helped. I did the KB workout, which felt good. I went for my ortho appointment today to start invisalign. They put a bunch of knobs on your teeth so the trays have something to grab on to, eating the first time was awkward, but I'll get used to it quickly. We had pizza for dinner since Sra. Tanque's parents came over. Each week I'll use a different tray for the invisalign and take some pictures with my phone for tracking purposes. I can't eat with the trays on, and they are supposed to be on 20 to 21 hours a day. Basically I'll take them off for meals them put them back on. I also will floss and brush after each meal so food doesn't get pressed against my teeth and cause decay. I suspect this will cut down on snacking. I may even start intermittent fasting and stop eating breakfast just to make things simpler. I haven't decided yet. They said nothing but water to drink while the trays are in, but I clarified and they said that is due to staining on the trays. They said if I don't mind coffee stained trays it's no skin of their nose. I suspect my trays might get brown by the end of each week ;) 

• Like 12

Not much fun to have braces, but very nice to blast away migraine inducing  bad jaw alignment. Glad you get some bonus time with the family

• Like 3

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Today is a good day. We got more sleep, which helped. I did the KB workout, which felt good. I went for my ortho appointment today to start invisalign. They put a bunch of knobs on your teeth so the trays have something to grab on to, eating the first time was awkward, but I'll get used to it quickly. We had pizza for dinner since Sra. Tanque's parents came over. Each week I'll use a different tray for the invisalign and take some pictures with my phone for tracking purposes. I can't eat with the trays on, and they are supposed to be on 20 to 21 hours a day. Basically I'll take them off for meals them put them back on. I also will floss and brush after each meal so food doesn't get pressed against my teeth and cause decay. I suspect this will cut down on snacking. I may even start intermittent fasting and stop eating breakfast just to make things simpler. I haven't decided yet. They said nothing but water to drink while the trays are in, but I clarified and they said that is due to staining on the trays. They said if I don't mind coffee stained trays it's no skin of their nose. I suspect my trays might get brown by the end of each week ;) 

i had braces when i was younger and wish invisalign was a thing then. 

intermittent fasting has a lot of health benefits. 

• Like 3

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

13 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Not much fun to have braces, but very nice to blast away migraine inducing  bad jaw alignment. Glad you get some bonus time with the family

It's not so much a blast away of jaw alignment as a slow erosion, but I'll take it.

3 hours ago, kzacher said:

i had braces when i was younger and wish invisalign was a thing then. 

intermittent fasting has a lot of health benefits. 

I did a 14 hour fast without trying. I stopped eating at 6pm yesterday and didn't eat breakfast till about 8am or so today.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Maybe check to see if they can go in polident...... I popped some in a travel coffee mug, it took the stain out of it.

• Like 2

Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Spoiler

-Björn Járnhamar

2 hours ago, Rinna said:

Maybe check to see if they can go in polident...... I popped some in a travel coffee mug, it took the stain out of it.

They can, but polident is meant to be used overnight, I'm not supposed to have my trays out for that long (and won't, after the money I paid). 

Today is a good day. I set myself some tasks and accomplished them all. I mowed the lawn and edged everything, I made dinner (more on that later), I stretched (had intended yoga, but settled for something rather than nothing) holding forward fold till I had many pops in my spine, held modified frog pose for a while, and did some neck stuff. We went to the grocery store for a few things that couldn't wait, and found Toilet Paper! We didn't go crazy, we only bought what we normally would have. Eventually everyone panicking is going to feel like they have enough, then stores won't be able to give toilet paper away for free. We just have to hold out till then. We also ordered some groceries for pickup on Sunday (When we will need stuff to cook). It was our first time taking Little Bit to the store since before Christmas. I took care of some Primary care doctor stuff selecting a new clinic location closer to our house. I also took care of a homestead exemption application for our property tax (it will make it somewhat cheaper). We also got a high chair today, so we sat Little Bit in it while we ate and let her try to eat some avocado. She wasn't sure what she thought of it at first, but got to be ok with it. I had to put some in her mouth to get her to eat it, but we let her play with it in the tray of the high chair and she did try to put it in her mouth a few times. She didn't get much, but the point is just to let her try solids, not replace mother's milk and formula. She also made a mess, which we expected. Bath time came after dinner. 

For dinner the sides were steamed green beans with fire roasted red bell peppers and garlic mashed potatoes. The main course was chicken thighs chopped and cooked in avocado oil with salt and pepper. When it was done I added 3 tbsp each cold water, whole grain mustard, honey, and balsamic vinegar. I stirred and let it thicken. It all went together beautifully. I drank one of these with it that went beautifully:
7dcf8b22f107142795437289302e6ed3_640x640

Here's more info:

https://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/shiner-balcones-collaborate-on-barrel.html

It's complex, strong (9% ABV), with "notes of oak, brown sugar, and vanilla." It was damn good. I got a six pack and tonight was the first of the six. It's a limited edition run so I doubt it's available outside the state.

I'm still getting used to the invisalign. Having the trays on isn't so bad, what's difficult is eating with the knobs they glued to my teeth. I think I've been chewing wrong all this time. My overbite let me close my jaw more than it normally would, and I did a lot of chewing at the front of my mouth that could have been going on on the sides. I'll adapt, and this is what I'm currently focused on.

• Like 9

Knobs on the teeth, eh? how thick are they? I'm surprised they use knobs. I mean, you don't need knobs for a plastic retainer. Hmmm. Are the invisaligns thick too? But if you don't have to use the mini bottle brush to clean between braces, that's a bonus! How does your mouth feel? Are you experiencing pain or tenderness?

FILL OUT THIS SIMPLE 100 QUESTION SHEET, TANK.

I had nightguards, braces, retainers, surgeries, so I have a perfectly normal obsession with other people's dental work. 

• Like 1

It’s always incredibly awkward when something that’s automatic is suddenly brought to your attention. It’ll be worth it in the end :) 

Awesome that feeding adventures have begun! Whoohoo all the mess! 

• Like 1

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: It's all future KB Girl's problem

my instagram - my gym's instagram

10 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Knobs on the teeth, eh? how thick are they? I'm surprised they use knobs. I mean, you don't need knobs for a plastic retainer. Hmmm. Are the invisaligns thick too? But if you don't have to use the mini bottle brush to clean between braces, that's a bonus! How does your mouth feel? Are you experiencing pain or tenderness?

FILL OUT THIS SIMPLE 100 QUESTION SHEET, TANK.

I had nightguards, braces, retainers, surgeries, so I have a perfectly normal obsession with other people's dental work. 

The knobs aren't thick at all. Knobs might not be the best word, but it's something glued onto the teeth. The reason you don't need nobs for a retainer is that by the time the retainer is in place the teeth are already aligned. The knobs are so the plastic trays have something to grab onto and pull or push. The trays are not thick, and are quite comfortable in my mouth. The knobs are not weird feeling with teh plastic over them. The mouth feels better today. The first couple days of each new tray (once a week) will be uncomfortable, but that's better than the drastic changes when wires and brackets are tightened.

1 hour ago, KB Girl said:

It’s always incredibly awkward when something that’s automatic is suddenly brought to your attention. It’ll be worth it in the end :) 

Awesome that feeding adventures have begun! Whoohoo all the mess! 

I agree with it being worth it. Breakfast was easier than dinner. 

• Like 4

Catching up a bit here!   Exciting news has been had whilst I was falling behind lol. ;)

Invisalign!   Congrats!!   I dived into orthodontics at age 27.   I went traditional braces due to cost and personal needs and ... holy moly.  It was a ROUGH adjustment for me.   The first two weeks were a painful hell (I also had to get my first pre-molars extracted for my case).    But, as you've said, adaptation occurs.   Sometimes faster and sometimes slower, but it happens.    I LOVE my smile.   I would do all of it over again for the outcome it granted me.   That you will also get some headache relief, even betterer!   So excite!

That beer!  So much going on!   I got excited as I read Spoetzle - because it looks like spaetzle which I love.  Which lent tot he idea it was a German beer, (which I love) and then Marzen (german origin, yay) Shiner,. wait what... and ended in Texas Whiskey Barrels, Bwaauuhh?    LOL.   Sounds, maybe yummy?   I dunno.   LOL.  I'd love to try it once.

• Like 2

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

6 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

That is awesome to hear! It sounds like a much better experience than traditional braces 

From everything I've heard, it's way better.

6 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Catching up a bit here!   Exciting news has been had whilst I was falling behind lol. ;)

Invisalign!   Congrats!!   I dived into orthodontics at age 27.   I went traditional braces due to cost and personal needs and ... holy moly.  It was a ROUGH adjustment for me.   The first two weeks were a painful hell (I also had to get my first pre-molars extracted for my case).    But, as you've said, adaptation occurs.   Sometimes faster and sometimes slower, but it happens.    I LOVE my smile.   I would do all of it over again for the outcome it granted me.   That you will also get some headache relief, even betterer!   So excite!

That beer!  So much going on!   I got excited as I read Spoetzle - because it looks like spaetzle which I love.  Which lent tot he idea it was a German beer, (which I love) and then Marzen (german origin, yay) Shiner,. wait what... and ended in Texas Whiskey Barrels, Bwaauuhh?    LOL.   Sounds, maybe yummy?   I dunno.   LOL.  I'd love to try it once.

The beer is amazing. The Spoetzel brewery in Shiner, TX is where Shiner beer is brewed. If you tried it once you'd wish it was available year round.

Today is a good day. I watched little Bit while Sra. Tanque graded tests. I then made lunch. I cooked some steak which was pre-cut into strips for stir-fry in avocado oil and set it aside. I then cooked some frozen fajita mix (onions and bell peppers) and some frozen peas. When that was done I added the meat back in and poured in some teriyaki and chicken broth, then some cornstarch. I served it over rice. After lunch and before work I got my KB workout in. For the first time after starting two rounds I had the idea I might have something left in me to start round three.

Coronavirus is in the news down here. Fiesta, which is a local city-wide party for a week, got moved from April to November. This is a big deal down here, so moving it was an equally big deal. The mayor also furthered his emergency declaration after we got a confirmed travel-related case not related to the people from the cruise ships that the federal government brought in to one of the local military bases. Part of the declaration was banning all gatherings of 500 or more people, which means the schools had to close for next week. They were already off this week for spring break (cue the second-breakfast meme about second spring break). Then as I was driving in to work I heard the president declare a national emergency while listening to the radio. When I got to work the hospital had new restrictions on visitors. Patients are allowed only two visitors in the hospital at a time. That's going to cause some problems, because part of the local culture involves the ENTIRE family showing up to the hospital.

I'm not scared, but I am aware this is being treated like a big deal.

• Like 11

I hope you and Sra. Tanque, and Little Bit stay safe and Covid-19 free.

It's hit up here too, and we have a few schools closed in the area. Thankfully, people and institutions are taking it seriously and that's what keeps it from spreading.

• Like 3

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

On 3/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, Chris Tarly said:

I hope you and Sra. Tanque, and Little Bit stay safe and Covid-19 free.

It's hit up here too, and we have a few schools closed in the area. Thankfully, people and institutions are taking it seriously and that's what keeps it from spreading.

We plan to stay free as long as possible.

Today is a good day. I had a headache but it went away with NSAIDS and naps. Getting more used to the invisalign, which will hopefully eliminate the headaches one day.

• Like 6

On 3/9/2020 at 11:27 AM, Rinna said:

I must say, that’s the thing I miss the most from babyhood.  Singing to my babies.

We did Raffi.  I can still sing "Baby Beluga" ........

• Like 2

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Coming soon .....

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

On 3/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm not scared, but I am aware this is being treated like a big deal.

Big Mood.

I have a coworker that did the Invisalign thing and she said it's one of the best choices she's ever made. Hope it helps you 50000% too!!!

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

22 hours ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

We did Raffi.  I can still sing "Baby Beluga" ........

I fortunately do not know the words to that one.

9 hours ago, loire said:

Big Mood.

I have a coworker that did the Invisalign thing and she said it's one of the best choices she's ever made. Hope it helps you 50000% too!!!

I think it will.

Today is a good day.  We did church via streaming, then I cooked lunch. I sliced some strawberry and tossed it with baby spinach and balsamic vinaigrette as a side. I then boiled some penne pasta while browning an Andouille sausage. I set the sausage aside then melted 4 tbsp of butter and added flour, cooking that, then adding 8 oz of heavy cream. I then added 1.75 cup chicken broth and stirred. I then added in the sausage and some sun dried tomatoes in oil I had drained and chopped. On top of that was a bunch of dried basil, and then the pasta back in. It was incredible.

I then went and picked up groceries. I had ordered for curbside pickup, and we got a lot of what we ordered. We had to get some substitutions, and they were out of diapers so we had to order from Amazon and our supplies might run low before they get here. We can probably pick up a pack somewhere to hold us over. The folks at curbside were super helpful.

For dinner we had pineapple and grapes as a side. There was supposed to be Greek Yogurt with it, but the store was out of dairy so we just mixed them in the pineapple juice (it was from a can) and some honey. That was still amazing. The main dish was burritos. I took some burrito sized tortillas and put down some pre-cooked bacon, some pre-cooked chicken for fajitas (had to get breasts because of the run on grocery stores), some green onion, shredded cheese, avocado and creamy ceaser dressing. I actually got the portions right, because when I rolled the burritos they stayed closed. I toasted the burrito on two sides and served it. That wasn't quite enough, for me, and because of the invisalign trays I wanted to have enough to eath without goign back later in teh evening, so I made a bougie grilled cheese with some made-from-scratch Bauerenbrot Rye we got from the store, some sliced provolone and some pickle slices. It was incredible.

Little Bit also tried some of the chicken (that hadn't had anything else on it. She gummed it enthusiastically. We aren't sure she swallowed any of it, but she's picking up the idea of eating solid foods quickly. This wasn't about getting her nutrition, this was about learning to eat, so it was a win. Week 5 starts today, so I'll begin reflecting on this challenge and writing up the next.

• Like 14

Glad to see you're doing okay! The people buying out diapers and wipes are SO INFURIATING, I can't even. Hope you get what you need for little bit's little booty. ❤️

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

10 hours ago, starsapart said:

Glad to see you're doing okay! The people buying out diapers and wipes are SO INFURIATING, I can't even. Hope you get what you need for little bit's little booty. ❤️

Fortunately, we have one more package than I thought we did, so that helps. We are also starting to sweat about how long our baby wipes will last.

Today is a good day. Went to work, we are preparing as much as we can for Covid-19. Leadership is being very open and honest with us. If we have to quarantine because we were exposed to someone at work, they will give us our base pay without making us come in or use PTO for the time we would normally be at work in the quarantine. If we have to quarantine because we travel to a hotspot, we have to use PTO. That seems fair. 

I did my KB workout before work, it went well and again I think I'm ready for the 3rd round. I'll still wait at least till zero week. We had Whataburger for dinner. I did prep my Corned Beef and Cabbage so it can go in the crock pot tomorrow. I really like St. Patrick's Day. In my Evangelism class (from the Greek for Good News, it means how we tell others about our beliefs in the hopes they believe them too) in Seminary we looked at how Patrick brought the Gospel to Ireland and how the Irish brought the Gospel back to Western Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire.

As I begin reflecting on this challenge in preparation for writing out the next it's clear the KB workouts went extremely well. I will make the goal next time to start the 3rd round, the way the goal has been to start the second round in this challenge. It's possible I won't automatically finish the third round every time, but then again I might. The bigger question for me is whether to focus on Nutrition or Yoga as my next growth point. Since I got the invisalign it limits when I can eat, so I've been eating less often. Only time will tell if that leads to a smaller waistline. Also, with all the panic buying in town, grocery predictability is lessened. To me, that means an intense focus on nutrition isn't the best option. Yoga has been much harder than KBs to restart. That tells me the most benefit will come from finding a way to make Yoga a higher priority and follow through with consistency. More to come on this.

• Like 11

Right. I also decided now is the wrong time to focus intensely on nutrition. I was getting anxious about meal planning because everyone was saying we should get a couple of weeks' worth of stuff and I couldn't decide what to get. I usually do meal planning one or two meals at a time. So my new very low standard is: eat a least a tiny bit of fruit or vegetable matter with each meal. Or at least two meals per day. And stop licking strangers, obv. 

Glad the KB workout worked out so well! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Let cheese and bread and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination.