• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SkyGirl

Ye Timeless Ranger Guildhall: General Chat

10 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Wolf mentioned it on Rurik's thread and I wanted to be the first to post it this challenge:

Dammit I was literally just on my way here to do the same thing haha!

If this ends up being our greatest cultural contribution to the Rangers, I'll die a happy man.  B)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Since this challenge is all about #nostalgia, Tank and I found this little gem from 2016...

0f7f1d3f49708dcc1d493645b32f53c8.jpg

Maybe you'll recognize a bunch of friendly Ranger faces!  ;)

@wovercast @Big_Show @Tanktimus the Encourager @Raxie

@Rebecca  @Rurik Harrgath @darkfoxx

RANGERS ASSEMBLE!!

giphy.gif

If you can't feel the 10th Anniversary hype, you need to check your pulse because you're probably deceased.  ;)

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
  • That's Metal 4

11 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

If you can't feel the 10th Anniversary hype, you need to check your pulse because you're probably deceased.

Allright, I'm dusting this off since we are up in our camp feels:

@miss_marissa, @Sam Ashen y'all were in on this too. This remains my one and only live battle speech. I think @Big_Show needs to be reminded he was in on this as well.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, deftona said:

We definitely need more video footage of Rebels. If anyone has more please post it because I love it! 

I might have made a contribution...

Spoiler

I really hate seeing myself...

Though i got some great reactions on the vid

And yes the shaking is cause i'm nervous!

• Like 6

Aw, Willes! You're so wonderful on video! 

And I love those motivational pics, the Willy/Wolf bromance saga is one of the things that keeps me around this place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Hide contents

YOU ARE ADORABLE !!!! I love this video awww so cool x

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did not notice any shaking if it makes you feel any better!!

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society,

My last vlog which was ALMOST a year ago at this point, which really means I should do a new one soon huh.

Spoiler

How many times can loire a. say um, b. get distracted, or c. pull on her hair while talking, also I hope that beaver family is ok, I never did get back to knit them those sweaters 

Maaaan this was from when we had a Ranger vlog streak going last year LET'S DO IT AGAIN GUYSSSS ❤️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oooh, I want to share a vid from the past!  I'll see if I can make it work...

Spoiler

This video came up in conversation in my current challenge thread, so I thought it was appropriate.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 2

15 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Hide contents

This video came up in conversation in my current challenge thread, so I thought it was appropriate.  🙂

Oh my lord you FIEND

HOW DARE YOU

I knew what this was but mesmerized, I could not stop watching, wow, how are you even still with us my friend

[hairball.gif] ❤️ 

• Like 3

On 2/12/2020 at 11:04 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Wolf mentioned it on Rurik's thread and I wanted to be the first to post it this challenge:

This pops up on my Spotify occasionally and always makes me smile. It’s such a goofy song. Thanks for the Friday morning boost, I had never seen the video before this.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor disgusted gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dude not cool gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dude not cool gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor disgusted gif

• Haha 4

Russell Brand's videos have been popping up on my YouTube feed more and more lately, and I really dig his brand of philsophy.

Kind of a simultaneously New Age but grounded-in-reality no-nonsense approach. 

Check it out if you need some realistically attainable motivation this week.

• Like 2

The festivities are long underway and becoming quieter when the small Ranger slips in the door, her face reddened from cold winds and the dampness of a recent snow still clinging to her cloak. But her face glows with a new inner confidence and she does not quietly take a seat in a corner - she walks right up to the bar and sits at the front of the room, resting one arm on the bar and gazing affectionately at the crowded room while she waits for the barkeep to bring the drink she doesn't need to order.

"Here you are, lassie," he says, gently pushing a warm cinnamon latte into her hand and smiling with a twinkle when she turns to thank him. "A bit late, aren't you?"

The small Ranger pushes aside her short hair with the white stripe and smiles as she takes the first long, sweet sip. "I've been adventuring, my friend," she replies. "Please, fix everyone another drink for me. I'm so happy to be home."

• Like 6

Rangers!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGERS!

The challenge begins today! To our new Rangers Rangering with us for the first time, Welcome to the Ranger Corps! To friends returned from long journeys away, welcome back! To those who have remained, thanks for being here!

It seems that with the tenth anniversary spectacular even The Hype has deigned to return. I've seen excitement around here that I haven't seen in two years. We are getting our swagger back, people are Rangering their goals, and Rangers Gonna Ranger is a thing again!

And so, what will we do with our enthusiasm? I say we dig down deep and spread out roots. Growing roots isn't sexy, because the results aren't visible. All that growth underground makes way for the trunk and branches to spread out in the future. Each time you choose to work out, each time you choose to stretch, each time you select healthful nutrition, a root tendril busts up another clod of dirt under the surface and extends just a little bit further. But the deeper we dig, the stronger our base, and the harder we are to move. Dig deep, let go of worrying about results and focus on consistent effort. Dig deep, let go of perfect and embrace the good. Dig deep, don't worry if your workout measures up to others, embrace the something that is infinitely better than nothing and dig deep one more time. 

We are the Rebellion, and the Empire is out there, lurking, seeking to drag us down. The Empire is not stronger, but it's quicker, easier, more seductive. It lies and tells us it's instant gratification is better than the long term results of digging deep. It blows smoke in the shape of gimmicks, fads, equipment, superfoods, anything to make us think our situation is not our fault and some quick fix is the only solution we will ever need.

We are all of us here because we know that way lies destruction. But the thing about rejecting the Empire is it's not a single decision. It's spies and minions seek always to trip us up. Rejecting the empire means a commitment to the rebellion, and more importantly to yourself. Each day we renew that commitment when we make good decisions and take care of ourselves.

The empire will come but we will reject it utterly. We are the Rebellion, and what's more we are the Ranger Corps of the Rebellion. We will not surrender, we will not give up, we will not give in. We will overcome. Rangers Gonna Ranger!

• Like 15
  • That's Metal 1