• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

deftona

Deffy's Greatest Hits - The 10 Year Anniversary Special (Deffy #58)

9 hours ago, deftona said:

From Today Onwards:

I haven't been trying my best. I think that might be obvious. I think right now, exercising might not be the best idea but I can definitely eat better, and more freggies will help kick the flu right outta town. It seems Deffy is having trouble so I am going to channel my wrestling persona Billie Kimber and she can take the wheel from now on. 

You’ve had the flu, complete with dizzy nausea! Trying is just getting well. Are you feeling better today? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, deftona said:

From Today Onwards:

I haven't been trying my best. I think that might be obvious. I think right now, exercising might not be the best idea but I can definitely eat better, and more freggies will help kick the flu right outta town. It seems Deffy is having trouble so I am going to channel my wrestling persona Billie Kimber and she can take the wheel from now on. 

You've been spending a lot of energy trying to get better.  But adding more freggies seems totally doable.  Call in all the support you need!

12 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

You’ve had the flu, complete with dizzy nausea! Trying is just getting well. Are you feeling better today? 

I am definitely feeling better than I was but I feel like I hit a point on Wednesday and I just haven't felt any better since then. I feel dog tired and I still can't breathe properly, and my throat feels all swelly and gross. The dizziness thing has gone though, thankfully. 

3 hours ago, Xena said:

Good idea! Hope you knock out those plague cooties this week!

Thanks, me too! Why won't they die?!

1 hour ago, Shello said:

You've been spending a lot of energy trying to get better.  But adding more freggies seems totally doable.  Call in all the support you need!

Billie Kimber is gonna moonsault the shit out of this flu. 

• Like 1

Sunday Update

We woke up early again but spent hours in bed just snuggling and doing other things. Definitely my favourite way to spend a morning. TH touted going out for breakfast but Billie Kimber said no. She also rejected going out to grab some groceries because that would lead to bad behaviour so Deffy had to find a way to make a delicious meal for her parents out of things she already had in her cupboard. When TH got up he made himself a fry up and Billie Kimber made a plate of fruit and yoghurt for Deffy to eat. Billie Kimber is a draconian taskmaster. 

TH did some housework while I lay on the sofa watching Sex Education trying to get better. In the mid afternoon I had to start cooking and I made a peach upside down cake with peach coulis, a spicy chickpea shakshuka and two rosemary focaccias to go with them so it took a few hours but my parents loved it all, I never thought I'd see the day when my mom ate shakshuka. Since I had been cooking all day there was a load of washing up and kitchen cleaning to do, so we did that for most of the evening, then watched The Good Place, then came to bed early where I passed out pretty much straight away. I still feel crappy this morning.

Calories were a little over yesterday since the recipe made two focaccias and they were so delicious everyone wanted more so the extra one I was going to freeze made it's way to the dinner table and I had a few more slices that I had tracked on MFP. I was still in a deficit so it's not the end of the world. 

I wish I could post pictures on here from my phone (threads still won't load on Tapatalk?) because my pantry is looking a lot better and it's something I am actually nailing this challenge, it's a shame I can't brag about it. 

• Like 1