The Doodlies Do Again

The possibilities are endless. Therefore I'm gonna write down the first one that popped in my head.

Funny, the joker gif is so related. Why so serious?

Make people happy. It works both ways. I just love happy people! Love being around them, and love making them happy. Even for just a week make people happy. I would search for the place where people are least happy and just start spreading my fairy dust. Thinking about certain hospital departments. I worked at a mental institution for several years. Visiting those places that would be my job for a week!

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

... a little odd in the head ...

3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

The possibilities are endless. Therefore I'm gonna write down the first one that popped in my head.

Make people happy. It works both ways. I just love happy people! Love being around them, and love making them happy. Even for just a week make people happy. I would search for the place where people are least happy and just start spreading my fairy dust. Thinking about certain hospital departments. I worked at a mental institution for several years. Visiting those places that would be my job for a week!

Aw, you're a sweetie ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

18 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

That is super awesome. You are a Healer!

• Thanks 1
On 2/28/2020 at 11:43 PM, Mr_Willes said:

Since my SIL has been battling depression for years now, this hit home hard. You're so sweet ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

I guess I'm up for the Waffles. Hit me, Pancakes...

bilbosword2.gif.54c93d599b7497f869a48677b59c9d9f.gif

• Like 1

hröa Periano, sanar Eldaro, fëa Núnatano

(body of a Hobbit, mind of an Elf, soul of a Dúnadan)

Memories of a former Age [ 1 |  2 ]  ~  Return from Mandos [ respawn ]

Recent sojourns in Middle-earth { 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 2829 | 30 | 31 | 32 ]

[ Current: Metamorphosis ]   ~   [ Tracking spreadsheet ]   ~   [ Instagram ]

The warrior and the artist live by the same code of necessity, which dictates that the battle must be fought anew every day.  ~ Steven Pressfield, The War of Art

10 hours ago, oromendur said:

I guess I'm up for the Waffles. Hit me, Pancakes...

bilbosword2.gif.54c93d599b7497f869a48677b59c9d9f.gif

Would you rather have a foot for a tongue, or tongues for feet?

(Please be aware these tongues have full tasting capacity)

• Haha 1

I was trying to think of questions for this and accidentally came up with our next Doodle Challenge :D

In the meantime, question whichever Pancake is up next:

What is the oldest article of clothing you have that you still wear regularly?

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I was trying to think of questions for this and accidentally came up with our next Doodle Challenge :D

tenor.gif?itemid=12469795

Spoiler

What is the oldest article of clothing you have that you still wear regularly?

Was it my turn? I don't know anymore. 

Anyway, I've got a pair of gym pants that I still wear on occasion. They're probably 15 years old if not older, but kept stretching as my body changed from teen to mom and still fit perfectly :D 

• Like 2
Spoiler

8 hours ago, deftona said:

Would you rather have a foot for a tongue, or tongues for feet?

(Please be aware these tongues have full tasting capacity)

Hm, I think I have to go with tongues for feet. I do way too many things with my mouth* where having a big ol' foot in there would significantly interfere. Also, I could probably work something out with neutral-tasting smooth socks and/or kevlar shoes, and a good strong tongue would probably be an improvement over my shit ankle, so that would almost be a win :)

* Not actually intended as a euphemism, although in retrospect it certainly could be one

• Like 4

hröa Periano, sanar Eldaro, fëa Núnatano

(body of a Hobbit, mind of an Elf, soul of a Dúnadan)

Memories of a former Age [ 1 |  2 ]  ~  Return from Mandos [ respawn ]

Recent sojourns in Middle-earth { 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 2829 | 30 | 31 | 32 ]

[ Current: Metamorphosis ]   ~   [ Tracking spreadsheet ]   ~   [ Instagram ]

The warrior and the artist live by the same code of necessity, which dictates that the battle must be fought anew every day.  ~ Steven Pressfield, The War of Art

13 hours ago, deftona said:

I'm intrigued

10 hours ago, Terah said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12469795

Well, I haven't thought it through completely, but basically it is going to be a Topper Challenge

- Dilbert by Scott Adams

So basically one team will make a claim and some kind of exercise.  If the other team can't top it, they have to do the exercise.  However,  if the other team can top it, the first team has to do the exercise.  Counter topping is allowed.  For example:

Pancakes:  I had sex twice last week! (40 pushups)

Waffles: That's nothing, I had sex twice yesterday afternoon!

Pancakes:  That's nothing, I once had sex 18 times in in one night!

The team that can't top the last claim has to do the exercises.

So the rules will be that the claim has to be real (I believe we can trust each other be honest), although not necessarily recent.  If it is something unrelated (For example in the above case changing the last one to say I once had snacks 18 times in one night) wouldn't count, but something tangentially related (I masturbated 18 times in one night)  is tricky and I haven't figured out how to resolve.  Maybe have some impartial observer make the call?  Divide into three teams and have whichever team is not involved in the counter-topping be the arbiter?  Still thinking about it.  Also, no limits on how many claims can be open at once, so no need to take turns.  As soon as you think of a brag you can put it up and let the topping and counter-topping begin :)  

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

What do you guys think?

I think it sounds like bragging on the internet. Sign me up! 

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I think if anyone masturbated 18 times in one night they STILL wouldn't be fully recovered.

Challenge accepted.

• Haha 2