• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mr_Willes

Mr_Willes: Statistics!!!

4 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

And now we somehow agreed to share something this summer when they are coming over to visit. Only it's been like 15 year since i smoked anything, so we are just looking for some ways how to do it. My sis and BIL still smoke so for them it's no problem smoking a joint, i don't know if i am capable. A bit afraid i'm gonna cough my lungs out. So maybe we will get something to eat or something.

Good weed will get ya going, lol. Making an edible though isn't all that hard and you wouldn't have to worry about your lungs at that point. Edibles tend to be a longer lasting high, too, so, there's that ;) 

Image result for simple dutch bakery gif

Wolf

On 2/14/2020 at 9:45 AM, Wild Wolf said:

You could always be a grower and not a show-er?

Wolf

5 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Good. I was really hoping to reach a broad audience with the Wolfie and Willes School of HARD Knocks...

source.gif

• Haha 1

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ouch gif

... the impact of the weekend has become pretty visible in my statistics

image.png.df22c49ead346e60ec196aaacccb2e42.png

At least the long term are still pretty good, and the good news is the short term can be easily manipulated. Though looking at my average, this weekend set me back for about a week. A.FRICKIN.WEEK!!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor holy cow gif

that's something to keep in mind the next time something like this shows up. Is it all really worth it...

• Like 5

On 2/14/2020 at 11:23 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Aah yes, shrinkage, the death blow of the growers...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor shrinking turtle gif

On 2/15/2020 at 12:13 AM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Well. This has been surprisingly educational.

See! It's not all just talk about snatches and stuff

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor see what i did there gif

On 2/16/2020 at 4:23 AM, SkyGirl said:

I haven't followed a Willes thread in a while ... all I can say is 

tenor.gif

I think I'm brave enough to stay and support you despite these GIFs, my friend ...

giphy.gif 

Well you are most welcome here, though you know me, i can't help myself, so venture in with caution. But i'm glad a real-life-hero like yourself is joining my measly little challenge!!!

16 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

200.gif

What are you inseminating? (that's it right, i always have trouble with that word...)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cheesy smirk gif

14 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Good. I was really hoping to reach a broad audience with the Wolfie and Willes School of HARD Knocks...

Wolf

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor brother celebration gif

10 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Good weed will get ya going, lol. Making an edible though isn't all that hard and you wouldn't have to worry about your lungs at that point. Edibles tend to be a longer lasting high, too, so, there's that ;) 

Wolf

We got plenty of time till summer. But i'm looking forward to it, just chilling relaxing in the backyard.

How hard could it be:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hash brownies gif

9 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

source.gif

This needs be corrected to some point, i don't hate you, but yeah i can be pretty gross :D

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor no denying the truth gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

This needs be corrected to some point, i don't hate you, but yeah i can be pretty gross :D

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor no denying the truth gif

Not illegal where you live maybe! Just because I haven't responded to it doesn't mean I overlooked it.....
source.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor ouch gif

... the impact of the weekend has become pretty visible in my statistics

image.png.df22c49ead346e60ec196aaacccb2e42.png

At least the long term are still pretty good, and the good news is the short term can be easily manipulated. Though looking at my average, this weekend set me back for about a week. A.FRICKIN.WEEK!!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor holy cow gif

that's something to keep in mind the next time something like this shows up. Is it all really worth it...

is that you're only 200cals/day deficit when you were 400cals/day?

at any rate...

some days are better than others no?

dl2.jpg

the other thing to say is I wonder, What is the real Mr_Willis like on Weed?

as I'm in a land that hasn't legalized it; so I'm a totally NEWB about it.

I went to Colorado once (where they DID legalize it) and I thought I saw some funky behavior.... but being a flatlander

I figured it could have been the high mountain air too....

6 hours ago, TGP said:

What is the real Mr_Willis like on Weed?

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Well you are most welcome here, though you know me, i can't help myself, so venture in with caution. But i'm glad a real-life-hero like yourself is joining my measly little challenge!!!

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PrincessMononoke said:

source.gif

It's long, it's black, it can barely be gripped around, that look on her face... sure, it's a bong!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor wink gif

9 hours ago, TGP said:

is that you're only 200cals/day deficit when you were 400cals/day?

Well it's not easy to see in the trend but my daily weight was above my average, which meant my avg crept up. I don't like it when that happens, i don't mind it going down less rapidly, but seeing it creep up is a bit depressing. All is well though, this morning i was below avg, pretty unexpected even!

9 hours ago, TGP said:

some days are better than others no?

Truth, though that doesn't mean i have to like them ;)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry kid gif

10 hours ago, TGP said:

the other thing to say is I wonder, What is the real Mr_Willis like on Weed?

That's as much a question for you as it is for me. I'm pretty laidback dude, so i think it will be pretty mellow, but don't know for sure. Guess we'll find out someday!

3 hours ago, SkyGirl said:
10 hours ago, TGP said:

What is the real Mr_Willis like on Weed?

giphy.gif

Relax!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor breathe in breathe out gif

Am i really that bad, or do you secretly love just peeking in here to see what's going on this time...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor i know you do gif

4 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

giphy.gif 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor wrong gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you are my hero gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This morning my weigh in was better as expected, i was not as high as i was the last few days...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor chrip gif

We had take out last evening, the wife was away with the kids round dinner time, so we decided to make things easy and order take out. Usually after this take out (which is deepfried and pretty salty) i have a lot of water weight, which shows on the scale. But this morning i was a pound under my avg. So yay!

The week trend is sucky, due to the two birthday highs, that will take a few days to get rid of. But i'm back on the road again.

image.png.20fd19eef00f8042f47706a8e64cc733.png

Oow yeah i also did some running yesterday, which went pretty good. I ran the same round is last week, which is a little over 4 miles. My avg was 1 sec per K slower. Which was a bit bummer, but it felt much easier. So it cancels each other out.

image.png.427d5e65420cb32c5e3ee715bb2355f0.png

• Like 7

On 2/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, Wild Wolf said:

Wolf

Idk, I've never felt a thing from edibles. Either the people making them had no idea what they were doing or my weight made me resistant like it does for alcohol or...? Idk.  Probably need to try some retail stuff now that it's legal here in IL.

Good to see you Willes.  Thanks for the heads up on this challenge on FB.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Broba Fett said:

Good to see you Willes.  Thanks for the heads up on this challenge on FB.

Very welcome, good to see your face in here again!

Though the trend pummeled down, i know it will raise again...

image.png.0fd52743241c26ae26f26cdba2b4aade.png

It set me back a week, that is if i can pick it up now! Otherwise the damage will be even worse.

Ever since last run i have this nagging sensation in my right knee, it doesn't prevent me from using it, but it feels like i agitated something. So this evening i want to do a very easy run, turn on the audio coach and keep it slower than 10K/h just to be sure i will work it a little but not overdo it. Also i won't go too far, somewhere around 8-10K. Let's see how that goes. I have a long run planned for saturday.

Not much more to report, it has been a quiet few days.

• Like 2

Quick short update, because I'm on my way to a motor bike show, where I will be promoting for the travel agency. Yay talking bikes and holiday all day!

Weighed in at my recent lowest again, so I'm definitely back on track.

Did a slow medium run yesterday, was aiming for 10K at a 6:00/K pace. It turned out to be a 11.6K run with a 5:50/K pace. And it felt super comfortable, knee wasn't nagging at all! Seems like the bit that's agitated is in a movement I don't use when running.

The weigh in this morning pushed my avg to a new recent low. Now to keep pretty strict today! Have a good day everybody!

• Like 9

On 2/20/2020 at 12:45 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Ever since last run i have this nagging sensation in my right knee, it doesn't prevent me from using it, but it feels like i agitated something

Just be careful sir. Setbacks due to nagging injuries SUCK! But you're a smart fella. I know you'll take it easy ;) 

On 2/19/2020 at 5:55 AM, Broba Fett said:

Probably need to try some retail stuff now that it's legal here in IL.

Some people just react differently to edibles. I always preferred smoking it and taking the bong hit to the dome, but that's just me. I have excellent lung capacity...so much so, that one of my old smoking buddies used to call me "Three Lungs" hahaha. 

Image result for smoking weed gif

On 2/19/2020 at 12:50 AM, Mr_Willes said:

It's long, it's black, it can barely be gripped around, that look on her face... sure, it's a bong!

Image result for i like it hard gif

5 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

The weigh in this morning pushed my avg to a new recent low. Now to keep pretty strict today!

Keep it up, dude!!

Image result for you're doing great gif

Wolf

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Quick short update, because I'm on my way to a motor bike show, where I will be promoting for the travel agency. Yay talking bikes and holiday all day!

Weighed in at my recent lowest again, so I'm definitely back on track.

Firstly,

giphy.gif

Secondly, great news on retaining that lowest weight. Score!