• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mr_Willes

Mr_Willes: Statistics!!!

Yes i can workout if i want to even in solitude. At this moment i'm working from home. I changed up my schedule, i'm working more like the other people, Mon-Fri 9-5. Today i have been at work cause there were some things that i couldn't do from home. This will probably happen a few times more the upcoming weeks. Next to work, shopping, walking the dog and running we are all staying at home.

I have been following the news more intensively since last week. Which changed the way i think. Hopefully most people will come around soon enough. I'm especially anxious for the amount of people who need respiratory devices and the shortage of those, or shortage of places in general in ICU.

Well not much more we can do than we are not already doing, so now we just wait it out. It's good to hear you changed your opinion, please try to change as much others opinion as possible. It's also what i've been doing, add a disclaimer "hopefully you can all tell me i was wrong in a few weeks"!

Take care of yourself, and do what you think is right!

• Like 6

It is getting scary out there, I'm glad so many people are staying home everywhere, I can only hope that it slows down the progression of this thing.

All of the good thoughts for you, your wife, and your family.  Stay healthy and safe and keep us posted!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=14172400

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanx for the warm words @loire! Much appreciated!

We are doing our best to not get sick, i have made it my primary responsibility these days to make sure my family is even more strict than what the government is holding us to. Just to be on the safe side. But actually things are real easy, just keep clear of other people. All things the government is making us do all comes down to that simple line. I mean i went for a run yesterday, next to the handful of people that were riding their bike, i didn't encounter anyone! (Our) kids are staying at home, being homeschooled an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. Are playing outside cause the weather is getting better and watching TV. I'm just glad they are safe at home, everything that get's done on top of that is just extra. Schools aren't doing new work at the moment just repeating what they have learned, so everyone can pick up where they left off when schools open again.

They are starting patrolling the borders cause there are a lot of BE go shopping in NL and a lot of NL are coming in for gaz and leisure. They want that to stop. I'm not very glad for that, cause shopping in NL is much easier. Yesterday i was there and it wasn't busy, there was no hoarding going on, and they were only out of TP.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sigh gif

I can do work from home, which is pretty safe, and even...

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.

(translation: a little support during the belgian lockdown, from your colleagues. Alius is the name of our company)

... even appreciated!

Being the sole-IT-guy the whole of last week i have been helping people streamlining their work-at-home experience, i even changed up my work schedule. I'm working on friday now too, just to make sure everyone can keep on doing their job and at least the IT won't be the biggest thing that doesn't work for them.

Yesterday i did a run, which i was pretty excited for cause i ordered a CamelBak to aid me on my long runs.

image.png.8b74999ad2dec904a73949ecc6566d76.png

image.png.83e8c2542c3d7ac9941a8a0a0c7afbc0.png

Apparently i did a new PR on the mile (just over 1h:30) but i thought a couple of years ago i was a bit faster (towards 1h:24). Don't know for sure though. All in all a very decent pre-dinner-run! I expected to be a bit faster, or in other words, it felt a bit harder when i looked at my pace.

So we are just keeping on. And we will continue to do so!

Oow yeah, for statistics (cause i weighed in a new low this morning)

image.png.f84ea4ce48b2172657e7526e77e49adc.png

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Hey just sending a bit of love to you this morn xx

Aprreciated as always!!!

Thanx Sal!!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor in love gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

i have made it my primary responsibility these days to make sure my family is even more strict than what the government is holding us to

I would say this is a wise move

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhiteGhost said:

I would say this is a wise move

Thanx @WhiteGhost, and a very big thank you for the post you wrote out on your thread! It was really insightful!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Yesterday i did a run, which i was pretty excited for cause i ordered a CamelBak to aid me on my long runs.

Awesome!!  When I was training for a half marathon, I really appreciated a little one.  

Okay just a quick last trend to compare to the first one i posted here:

image.png.09dce4a75f3675c1d3d369053f45d3c1.png

Weight of that day: 81,3 with an avg of: 81,1

This mornings weigh in was:

image.png.dc6a59ee7eadd15440a7c3d8b73b686e.png

Weight of today: 78,3 with an avg of 79,3

So over the last 5 weeks seem to have lost: 3 KG with avg of 1,8 KG.

Sweet!!! I'll take those numbers any day!

image.png.0c8d8994ab016e10986ee8ebf352238e.png

My main motivation event got cancelled due to Corona (Rate Race Dirty Weekend), but that has made me set my sights on something a little further away, in October there will be the Eindhoven Marathon.

And if i keep running like the last weeks that won't be much of a problem.

image.thumb.png.a6bc2ba71302ae1967434b94d4bdba5c.png

That's it...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor flipside gif

• Like 3