Following! We're also house hunting right now and are moving from a flat, sorry apartment 😉 I can't wait to have a garden and a garage and all extra space but OMG, house hunting is so tiring! 

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

1 hour ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Following! We're also house hunting right now and are moving from a flat, sorry apartment 😉 I can't wait to have a garden and a garage and all extra space but OMG, house hunting is so tiring! 

Haiiiiiiiii, CQ! Glad to have you! Congratz!!! That's an exciting adventure for you guys :D. I'm also stoked about a garage...and a backyard and just generally having more space!

Image result for there's so much room for activities gif

Zero Week, Day 4:

Work was....busy. We were understaffed at Costco which made things WAAAAAY more chaotic then usual. They had me "floating" for the first couple hours- basically trying to get upgrades. And guess what? This entails me TALKING to people. Go figure right? f***in people need to make up their mind...

ANNNNNYYYWAYS- I'm off from Costco for the next 3 days! WOOT WOOT!! Today is gonna be super chill at my day job. We're having a V-Day spread and the lovely Mrs. @PrincessMononoke is bringing her famous chicken tortilla soup. That stuff is SOOOO good! I was thinking about doing a HIIT workout this morning but decided to game for a little bit before work. 

Image result for don't judge me gif

I wouldn't normally do this, but the new season just started this week which means my rank was reset from 155 back down to 55 and of course there's 100 tiers in the battle pass to go through. I'm not in a big hurry, I just enjoy messing around with the new weapons and the new Ghost is siiiiiick! I want to cosplay him. I can even do his gruff, British accent for the full ensemble ;) 

Image result for ghost modern warfare season 2

Eating has been on point this whole week and I plan on keep the streak heading into the weekend. I did eat some almond scones the other night but I digress-I'm sitting at 99% super healthy eating ;). Speaking of, I'm gonna go warm up breakfast now. I'm hungry! Happy Friday, y'all!

Wolf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

A 3 day break from Job #2 sounds amazing.    Soak that up!

• That's Metal 1

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

2 hours ago, Starpuck said:

A 3 day break from Job #2 sounds amazing.    Soak that up!

I most certainly will! Lots of time with Heather and lots of time with one of your all-time favorite babies ;) lol

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

13 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

lots of time with one of your all-time favorite babies

Not even lying, I legit might even ask to hold that baby.... her powers are THAT strong. :D

Enjoy friend!

• Like 2

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

On 2/13/2020 at 8:31 AM, Wild Wolf said:

) I'm not talking too much. I'm engaging in conversations with members when they talk to me i.e providing excellent customer service. 2) I'm SUPPOSED to check all the items. But apparently, according to the manager who was accusing me of talking to much, there's a "gray area" in that. *Sigh* I'm venting now, but I've honestly dropped the issue and moved on. It's something stupid to keep being upset about because I know they were wrong. 

I always thought this was such an annoying thing Costco does. Like Tank said, if they are worried about something not beig checked right at the cashier then work on that system. I don't think Costco really know what its' goals are here, an you just got caught up on that. But , count yourself lucky, maybe they just will never put you on door duty again

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On 2/14/2020 at 2:15 PM, Starpuck said:

Not even lying, I legit might even ask to hold that baby.... her powers are THAT strong. :D

Enjoy friend!

She's a good baby when it's all said and done. Is she stinky? Of course! Is she a --

Spoiler

cock block?

Sure! But we love her. I think you would enjoy holding her :)

On 2/14/2020 at 2:32 PM, Elastigirl said:

I always thought this was such an annoying thing Costco does. Like Tank said, if they are worried about something not beig checked right at the cashier then work on that system. I don't think Costco really know what its' goals are here, an you just got caught up on that. But , count yourself lucky, maybe they just will never put you on door duty again

You're right about all that ^^. I really don't like being at the door anyways, lol. It's soooooooooo boring! Exit door is better than Entrance, but even still, they both are very boring jobs. I would rather be out on carts all day then at the door because at least I'm getting some exercise in!

Zero Week, Weekend Update!

What a fun weekend! I had a blast at the marriage conference :D. My eating wasn't great, but other than that, things were awesome! Friday night after the main session, they had a ton of games set up for everyone and Heather and I cleaned up with our raffle tickets. I got to practice throwing axes, (mind you, they weren't real axes, but they were weighted and my accuracy was on point!), practice roping a plastic cattle head, and throw strikes into a catchers pouch, also still being very accurate. They had taco's for us to eat and...HONEY BUTTER CHICKEN BISCUITS...WITH EXTRA DIPPING SAUCE! I got two. Not even shameful about it, haha! But, the highlight, was playing at the Farkle table. The loser of Farkle had to spin the giant "Wheel of Consequence" which had everything on there from wearing a onsie the following day to not being able to use your hands the next day either, lol. I lost on purpose at Farkle because I WANTED to spin the Wheel of Consequence. My punishment? The Ring Bob. I had to dunk my head into goldfish infested waters and retrieve my wedding ring with only my mouth.

Image result for bobbing for apples gif

Not bobbing for apples, but you get the point.

The first 2 attempts were failures because I couldn't get the leverage I needed to get the ring. I almost managed to get it on the first one using my tongue to scoop my ring in my mouth, but to no avail. Damn you short tongue! So, they gave me a chair and I immediately retrieved it. HAHAHA! It was a lot of fun and Heather recorded it on her Instagram stories :D 

Day 2 was great with the main sessions, especially the one talking about confession and forgiveness. The breakout sessions were good, however, Heather and I didn't get to enjoy the second one because Trixie was up from her nap. She slept through almost every session except that one. It's all good though, Heather and I just chilled on one of the many couches out in the foyer and talked and loved on one another ;). We met some cool couples, too. Ryan and Ashley were the most memorable couple and I got Ryan's number so we could hang out and bro-talk. Very cool dude. That evening we got Chipotle for dinner and made these special margaritas that Heather found on her beach body app. It was 1 tsp of agave nectar, 5 oz of grapefruit juice, 5 oz of Casa Noble Blanco tequila and then fill the rest of the cup up with club soda. SUUUUPER yummy. Heather also made a vegan cheesecake that was delish! That evening we watched The Peanut Butter Falcon. EXCELLENT Movie and highly recommend when/if you get a chance to watch it :).

Image result for peanut butter falcon gif

Heather was headed to bed after all that, so, I stayed up till like 3am playing CoD, leveling up my new favorite weapon:

Image result for grau 5.56

It's based off the Sig Sauer Swat 5.56. This AR is a beast! I'd love to own one of my own one day.

Sunday was super chill. We met up with a new couple that our friends Jack and Jessica have been trying to get us to meet because the 6 of us want to start a community group together. The talks went well and we're hoping to get things solidified in the next week so we can all start meeting up and "doing life together". I was really glad we got to do all that. We did some grocery shopping at Costco after, picked up the boys then chilled at the house the rest of the evening. 

The Weekend Score: 10/10

Image result for i give it a ten gif

The challenge starts today. I worked out today. I have good food for the day. I'm ready to rock the shiz these next 5-weeks!!

Image result for ghost of verdansk modern warfare gif

Wolf

• Like 5

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Heather's Instagram stories of the marriage conference were funny. Glad you guys had a good time. Did having games before hand and great food make it more of a draw for you to want to go to? It seems like women love marriage conferences, and guys only go to make their wives happy. So, I was wondering if mixing some activities in made it more something guys were interested in too.

• Like 2

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

2 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Heather's Instagram stories of the marriage conference were funny. Glad you guys had a good time. Did having games before hand and great food make it more of a draw for you to want to go to? It seems like women love marriage conferences, and guys only go to make their wives happy. So, I was wondering if mixing some activities in made it more something guys were interested in too.

I'm glad you found them as funny as we did :D. Food helps, sure. The way through a man's heart is through his stomach. However, I don't get a lot of 1v1 time with Heather and I was looking forward to spending that time with her. I admit, I wanted to just relax this past weekend before the conference but was really glad I went. The games helped, though. And meeting other couples helped too. That conference in particular was just a lot of fun because the church made it fun. I can see how other conferences aren't as fun due to the VAST seriousness of the whole thing or that they don't do anything the engage the couples in. Ours had skits, couple games before the sessions would start and the speakers were all elders within the church, which I thought was smart because you see these people all the time and now you know they struggle just like you. The tangibleness of it all was just really nice :)

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

speakers were all elders within the church, which I thought was smart because you see these people all the time and now you know they struggle just like you. The tangibleness of it all was just really nice :)

I think that is a key to getting guys engaged too. If they feel like the elders, or leaders in the church are relatable. My husband is so much more engaged in this church than our former church, and I think the fact that he can consider the elders as friends make a huge difference. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I think that is a key to getting guys engaged too. If they feel like the elders, or leaders in the church are relatable. My husband is so much more engaged in this church than our former church, and I think the fact that he can consider the elders as friends make a huge difference. 

That's excellent! Do they have a marriage conference coming up by chance that you guys could attend?

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

That's excellent! Do they have a marriage conference coming up by chance that you guys could attend?

Wolf

No, we have a women's conference and a men's conference that we are both going to though

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

It was 1 oz baby...and you thought those were strong....
ron-swanson-drunk-gif.gif?fit=505%2C296&quality=100&ssl=1

Whoops, lol! Yeah, 5 oz would of had be super silly!

Image result for drunk ben parks and rec gif

Image result for drunk ben parks and rec gif

11 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

No, we have a women's conference and a men's conference that we are both going to though

Well that's good, too! Hopefully you guys can attend a conference together one day soon :D 

Wolf

• Haha 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

because you see these people all the time and now you know they struggle just like you. The tangibleness of it all was just really nice

That's a thing I love about my church and pastors.  They are the first to admit they are broken humans who sometimes get it wrong. (and point out tha God used broken people alllllll through the bible.)  The pastor leading this Life Purpose class is a mega introvert!   And he ended up with a class of 60 for this one!   On the first night he admitted, "I'm going to need a 6 hour nap after this."

Sounds like a great outing!   

• Like 3

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Starpuck said:

That's a thing I love about my church and pastors.  They are the first to admit they are broken humans who sometimes get it wrong. (and point out tha God used broken people alllllll through the bible.)  The pastor leading this Life Purpose class is a mega introvert!   And he ended up with a class of 60 for this one!   On the first night he admitted, "I'm going to need a 6 hour nap after this."

Sounds like a great outing!   

The Bible is chalked full of severely broken people and that's always been encouraging when reading the Word and diving in. You knew who else was a mega introvert and was called to lead thousands upon thousands of people? Moses. Plus, Moses had a speech impediment. David, being declared a man after God's heart was an adulterer. Noah was a coward. Saul aka Paul persecuted Christians before he was reformed and went on to write like 1/3 of the New Testament. The Bible is such an amazing read! 

Even being a 90% extrovert, I would probably want to take a 6 hour nap as well lol. I get socially worn out.

9 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Great to hear you and H had a good time! I'm glad for the 2 of you you got some together time in!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor love you guys gif

Yessir, we had an amazing weekend :D

Image result for love you too gif

47 minutes ago, PrincessMononoke said:

I do like it when you get super silly....

source.gif

Image result for i like to do it gif

HAHA! Probably need to pull the reigns up a little. I might actually get kicked out of NF for making the other nerds so uncomfortable...

Image result for nervous laugh gif

It's gonna be a loooooooong day today. I decided to sleep in some and just be a little late to work this morning. My original shift was from 730-1130 tonight since I'm working lot security, but they asked if I could come in early and I agreed because I think coming in at that time is just stupid. Plus, I could use the extra hours. Hopefully I'll actually leave around 1130, but it all depends on when the managers leave. It could be 1230 in the morning before I leave but I'm praying that's not the case. 

My chest DOMS from yesterdays workout are pretty gnarly. My back is a little tight too (plus my hamstrings). I need a yoga day! I'm gonna try and fit a yoga session in this week along with my HIIT workout. I know the importance of being more flexible but still ignore it....

Image result for nope not today gif

3x lifting sessions, 1x HIIT session and 1x yoga should be sustainable. I just need to make the latter two a priority because they both directly benefit the lifting sessions.

Week 1, Day 1 Food Log:

• 1x apple sauce packed, 1x protein bar
  • diced chicken breast with spinach on baked sweet potato halves
  • chickpea pasta mac n cheese with diced chicken breast and a side of broccoli, 1x apple sauce packet
  • 1x costco hot dog with sauerkraut
  • 1x turkey meat sloppy joe with homemade bun, sweet potato fries, and garlic-lemon zucchini/zoodle salad

I ran out of snacks yesterday so that's why I had to get the Costco hotdog, but today, I'm much more prepared! I will be eating leftovers from last night for lunch and dinner but it's all VERY delish and I'm thankful for the wonderful @PrincessMononoke for being such a kickass cook :D 

Wolf

• Like 7

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Fantastic progress, Wolf-brother! Who can really resist those costco hot dogs?

Image result for they're so good gif

• Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

On 2/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, Wild Wolf said:

I can even do his gruff, British accent for the full ensemble

Ok, so we're gonna need a video of that...

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 3  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 1  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Anatomy of an Orc

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

9 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Fantastic progress, Wolf-brother! Who can really resist those costco hot dogs?

Image result for they're so good gif

'Preciate that, Red-Brother! They do make a mighty fine hotdog :D. Also, I'm a big fan of their chicken bake and when I have a sweet tooth, their churro. Mmmmmmm, that churro!

Image result for spiderman churro gif

6 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor good good gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor disappointed gif

Ohhh.....you thought I was serious?

Image result for you thought I was serious gif

Image result for deadpool colossus gif

Image result for haha gif

3 hours ago, Jarric said:

Ok, so we're gonna need a video of that...

I knew one of you Brits was gonna ask for this! And you know what? I'm totally game, sir! I'll post the video I'm gonna be "mimicking" and then post a little video of me "doing the voice". Hopefully I don't disappoint ;) 

1 hour ago, Broba Fett said:

Tactical human? More like tacti-cool human, amirite?

LOL!

Image result for i can't argue with that gif

Image result for tacticool gif

Good to have ya aboard, sir!

Week 1, Day 2:

Nothing to report, really. I left Costco last night around 11:50, so, it wasn't terribly late lol. Food was on point yesterday, but no workouts since Monday due to work schedule. Tomorrow and Friday (or Saturday) is the plan to finish out the week. I work 445-845 tonight and then off tomorrow. I'm excited about that! Gonna spend some quality time with the Wolfpack™ ;).

Wolf

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

47 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:
4 hours ago, Jarric said:

I knew one of you Brits was gonna ask for this! And you know what? I'm totally game, sir! I'll post the video I'm gonna be "mimicking" and then post a little video of me "doing the voice". Hopefully I don't disappoint ;)

I look forward to it! (to be fair, it'll definitely be better than if I tried a Texan accent).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 3  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 1  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Anatomy of an Orc

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

2 minutes ago, Jarric said:

I look forward to it! (to be fair, it'll definitely be better than if I tried a Texan accent).

When Micheal Caine learned a Texas accent for the movie Secondhand Lions, he said the best piece of advice he got was that in Texas the Words all sorta lean in on each other.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath