BD Hits the Books

bdwilson

2 hours ago, bdwilson said:

Managed both yoga and reading yesterday. Hooray! Hoping to do the same today 😊

Nice job! :) 

• Like 1

Okay, yoga didn't happen yesterday either, for reasons, so maybe not until Monday. We'll see.

Also trying to decide if I should start a new book now, or wait until tomorrow when I can pick up the next ones in the series from my mother. I'll probably wind up waiting, since I'd likely just stop whatever I started to go with the other ones 😋

• Like 1

Challenges: 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | Current

Right.

Yoga has stopped. I'm going to go for a walk today instead. I've also started eating way more junk food, so it's time to refocus. I think I'll spend the end of this challenge preparing for the next one. 

Time to work fitness and nutiriton back in, and to stop staying up all night playing video games or reading 😜 I need to find balance.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 1:25 PM, bdwilson said:

Right.

Yoga has stopped. I'm going to go for a walk today instead. I've also started eating way more junk food, so it's time to refocus. I think I'll spend the end of this challenge preparing for the next one. 

Time to work fitness and nutiriton back in, and to stop staying up all night playing video games or reading 😜 I need to find balance.

I lost focus a little bit too this week. You'll get your focus/balance back, you got this. :) 

• Like 1

Thanks @Jupiter 😀 It's a time for it, eh?

Was doing really well planning on eating oranges and things, but then picked up Red Velvet cupcakes. Oh well, it's a process.

No schedule planned yet, but I didn't finish the video games I was playing the last couple of days, so maybe I can stop staying up too late. Maybe.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bdwilson said:

Thanks @Jupiter 😀 It's a time for it, eh?

Was doing really well planning on eating oranges and things, but then picked up Red Velvet cupcakes. Oh well, it's a process.

No schedule planned yet, but I didn't finish the video games I was playing the last couple of days, so maybe I can stop staying up too late. Maybe.

Yup, seems to be. I can't blame you for picking up red velvet cupcakes, those are delicious. :D Just gotta try to make the next meal a healthier one. :)  

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Tateman said:

I know that feeling all too well. Very tired today from staying up late playing games haha :)

I know I shouldn't, but I was so close to finishing things off! 😜

13 hours ago, Jupiter said:

Yup, seems to be. I can't blame you for picking up red velvet cupcakes, those are delicious. :D Just gotta try to make the next meal a healthier one. :)  

Yes! The cupcakes are now gone. Goal will be to not buy more, or anything similar, on the next trip.

I realized it's challenge end and I haven't checked my goals in a bit. So!

Consult the Tomes

• Read every day (goal is an hour a day at least, but I'll be a little flexible there)
  • Complete 3 books

Study Hard 

• Complete two courses

And the side goals.

Check the Boards

• Apply for jobs

Plan Your Growth

• Figure out an exercise routine
  • Adjust schedule so I can fit exercise time in
  • Try out a workout to see if I like it
  • Try out a couple of different ones

Kinda meh results, really. Ah well, at least it's something.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bdwilson said:

Kinda meh results, really. Ah well, at least it's something.

Hey, looks like you did pretty good to me. :) 

• Like 1