• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Phiraucous

Young teen needing help losing weight

I had a deep conversation with my father and few days ago. He said that I need to lose weight before I get older because it becomes harder. I frequently get bored of the workouts I've tried, I have a hard time having the motivation or I start hurting very quick.

I need help with a good diet and workout plan and just some motivation to get me started 😊

I've heard it helps to know more about a person's body to come up with a good plan, so here

Height: 5'7

Weight: around 250 pounds

Breast size: Double D

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for helping. Much love.

I have locked this thread and restricted your ability to post as an administrative action. Our rules clearly state all forum participants must be 18 years of age(this is for legal reasons). Since you listed your age as "Almost 18" I set the restriction to expire one year from today because I don't know when you turn 18. If you will email contact@nerdfitness.com from the same email address you used to set up this account and include your username and date of birth I will change the restriction to expire on your birthday. I apologize for the inconvenience but our rules are very clear about minimum age.